Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Have you as a kid (past potty training) been taking down the diaper/baby aisle before or walked down it as an adult?
What was your experience and was there any emotion feelings, like anxiety, paranoia or even an adrenaline rush?
Also, did you ever buy for yourself, but tried to play it off that you were "buying for someone else"?
Like for example, "I'm buying these for my lil brother".... even though you know "you're the bedwetter"? lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VintagePampers1990, Deleted member 66129, Diprs2 and 4 others
I walk down the baby aisle almost every time I go to the store. Can't really describe the emotion I get from it but it's a happy feeling. I check out the accessories like pacis and chew toys. I don't linger though. Don't want to look creepy lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, FudgedInLuvs, KBoy and 2 others
My experiences growing up, I was taken down the diaper aisle at WalMart numerous times, threatened with diapers everytime I messed my underwear, till finally it did happen, when I messed myself in the store and we went straight down the aisle and she bought me diapers, took me to the bathroom, cleaned up, spanked and diapered at the store.

Now, I do go down them most times when I'm at the store, especially now seeing that there are 5T-6T pull-ups and size 8 diapers coming out. I do poke around the pacis and sippys, especially for paw patrol and bluey now, and decideing if I wanna buy one or not.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990
I walk down the diaper aisle when I'm alone at the store. I don't know why. There is no wany there will ever be anything there that will fit a fat old man like me. Still, I feel compeled to do it. I think all those lucky little babies getting to wear and be changed.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, DLScottsman and southeastlittle
Even as a young kid my senses tingled every time I walked past the diaper isle. The scent used to be overwhelming and intoxicating but unfortunately that has completely vanished. I was in the WalMart diaper isle today and smelled literally nothing.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, KBoy and JWolf
I always end up going down the diaper aisle at the supermarket because the candy is on the opposite side. It doesnt have the appeal it once had. It was way better in the 80s as a teen. I remember the diaper aisle at Toys r US and it was incredible. There were bundles of diapers stacked to the ceiling! They were the thick white plastic ones too. The ones I loved and miss too! The ever so familiar diaper scent as well. Nowadays it just isnt appealing to me anymore. All the diapers now are thin cartoony pull ups. Everything is fragrance free for the most part nowadays also. Kids nowadays are all loaded with allergies and over sensitivities. So theres no real scent down the diaper aisle as well. So the diaper aisle just doesnt have the appeal to me anymore but I still visit the aisle none the less to remember the memories of how it was.

Reactions: hzpch0 and VintagePampers1990
I can remember going shopping with my mom when I was little. Occasionally we’d end up on the diaper aisle, but only because we needed some other non-diaper thing that happened to share that aisle. It was so hard to conceal my interest in the boxes of Pampers and Huggies as they scrolled by. At age 12, I started sneaking off to the store after school and buying Pampers with my allowance. I just couldn’t resist any longer.

These days I still keep Pampers around. They smell nice, work well as boosters, and I just enjoy using actual baby products. When I go shopping, unless there are muggle acquaintances about, I’ll visit the diaper aisle, either to restock or just to see what’s there.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, KBoy, Deleted member 79251 and 3 others
MikeDJ said:
I always end up going down the diaper aisle at the supermarket because the candy is on the opposite side. It doesnt have the appeal it once had. It was way better in the 80s as a teen. I remember the diaper aisle at Toys r US and it was incredible. There were bundles of diapers stacked to the ceiling! They were the thick white plastic ones too. The ones I loved and miss too! The ever so familiar diaper scent as well. Nowadays it just isnt appealing to me anymore. All the diapers now are thin cartoony pull ups. Everything is fragrance free for the most part nowadays also. Kids nowadays are all loaded with allergies and over sensitivities. So theres no real scent down the diaper aisle as well. So the diaper aisle just doesnt have the appeal to me anymore but I still visit the aisle none the less to remember the memories of how it was.
Yeah, I miss the good ole' plastic backed baby diapers as well as a kid. Esepcially the LUV's barney diapers and I believe the old Huggies and Pampers were plastic as well. Those were the best.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, gamefreak94 and southeastlittle
Cottontail said:
I can remember going shopping with my mom when I was little. Occasionally we’d end up on the diaper aisle, but only because we needed some other non-diaper thing that happened to share that aisle. It was so hard to conceal my interest in the boxes of Pampers and Huggies as they scrolled by. At age 12, I started sneaking off to the store after school and buying Pampers with my allowance. I just couldn’t resist any longer.

These days I still keep Pampers around. They smell nice, work well as boosters, and I just enjoy using actual baby products. When I go shopping, unless there are muggle acquaintances about, I’ll visit the diaper aisle, either to restock or just to see what’s there.
I agree with having Pampers around for the scent alone (and for boosters). I've been meaning to ask, does anyone else buy Pampers just to scent something else? Kind of a tangent but I'm thinking about buying a box of Pampers just to put my baby blanket in for awhile to soak up some of that Pampers scent.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990 and Cottontail
MaximusWolfheart said:
Yeah, I miss the good ole' plastic backed baby diapers as well as a kid. Esepcially the LUV's barney diapers and I believe the old Huggies and Pampers were plastic as well. Those were the best.
The plastic on those diapers were something else. No diaper I've felt in recent history is anything like them except Baby Butter plastic on Tykables Little Builders. If only ABU or Kiddos would put that on their diapers

Reactions: VintagePampers1990 and gamefreak94
MaximusWolfheart said:
I find the 80s Attends diapers were almost the same as those thick plastic 80 baby diapers I remember . A few years back I had paid a little extra for one of those vintage Attends bags. So every once in a while I will put one of those on and what a treat it is....its just like one of those bay diapers but fits perfectly. You also dont see Attends in the aisles any more either.

MikeDJ said:
I find the 80s Attends diapers were almost the same as those thick plastic 80 baby diapers I remember . A few years back I had paid a little extra for one of those vintage Attends bags. So every once in a while I will put one of those on and what a treat it is....its just like one of those bay diapers but fits perfectly. You also dont see Attends in the aisles any more either.
No you dont. You gotta look online to find them

It’s not nearly as exciting as it used to be when diapers were scented. You used to be able to faintly smell the aisle as you walked by the end. And then walking down it was just a magical smell and rush of goodness through the body. I’d say it’s even more disappointing than exciting now, because that smell is gone :( Still gives me a little bit of a happy feeling though.

Reactions: VintagePampers1990, JWolf, abdlchristian12 and 2 others
southeastlittle said:
I agree with having Pampers around for the scent alone (and for boosters). I've been meaning to ask, does anyone else buy Pampers just to scent something else? Kind of a tangent but I'm thinking about buying a box of Pampers just to put my baby blanket in for awhile to soak up some of that Pampers scent.
Or you could import some Mexican Huggies. That was an unexpected adventure, heh. Oof. I line my stash tubs with Pampers to give my cloth diapers a Pampers scent. It does work, but it’s not strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle and KBoy
Luckily the small store in my town has the diapers and baby stuff opposite the breads, peanut butter, and jelly. So every time I do my weekly shopping I get to check out the real goods 😄 but today I went to a nicer Walmart about 30 minutes from me. I’m looking for car organizers, and a few options came up for the baby section. They were in the same isle opposite side of the diapers! 🥰 I even helped a nice lady grab a box of Pampers down from the top since I was at least 2 feet taller than her. It’s like I was meant to be there! Haha

Reactions: KBoy, TigerDL, southeastlittle and 2 others
southeastlittle said:
Even as a young kid my senses tingled every time I walked past the diaper isle. The scent used to be overwhelming and intoxicating but unfortunately that has completely vanished. I was in the WalMart diaper isle today and smelled literally nothing.
I thought the same thing the other day. I miss that diaper aisle smell.

The store that i go go has the diaper aisle right after the fridge section. Your basicly forced to go through there every time you go. When i was a kid i would look around coutiously in fear of getting seen. These days the options are way less diverse then they used to be. So it's less apealing to lurk around.

Last edited:
When i was still bedwetting in my late teens i felt ashamed walking down the diaper aisle because whenever i looked at the diapers there i knew i wear them to bed and it was especially embarrassing when i had to bring my own diapers to the cashier when we did our grocery shopping after my school ends so i would be in my school uniform while at the supermarket with my diapers in the cart or holding it if we only grab a few stuff.

After my wetting stopped and for a couple of years out of diapers i started to want to wear them and this time the feelings were different , at first there were anxiety to buy diapers i think its the usual for every DL in the beginning and mix of adrenaline rush. Still feel those emotions even nowadays at the diaper aisle.

Reactions: southeastlittle
Walking down the diaper isle is necessary for me, where else would I buy baby powder, baby lotion, baby oil, and sometimes even cloth baby diapers that I use as boosters from time to time.

Reactions: KBoy and DLScottsman
MaximusWolfheart said:
Have you as a kid (past potty training) been taking down the diaper/baby aisle before or walked down it as an adult?
What was your experience and was there any emotion feelings, like anxiety, paranoia or even an adrenaline rush?
Also, did you ever buy for yourself, but tried to play it off that you were "buying for someone else"?
Like for example, "I'm buying these for my lil brother".... even though you know "you're the bedwetter"? lol
Yes as a adult I have walked down the diaper aisle a few times cause at our local grocery store it’s the aisle before the bread aisle so I have a few times went down the diaper aisle thinking it was where the bread is and yes I did get an adrenaline rush going down it and just looking at the diapers. Anytime i buy diapers I play it off like they are for my kids even though they are for me.

Back