Waking up wet

Josh24 said:
Yea, it is a wonderful feeling to wake up with a wet squishy diaper. I have been having more and more mornings like this
So are you having it happen pretty often now?
Your posts have been an inspiration to me. Both training and untraining. šŸ’•

ABdrew said:
Last night I had a large glass of water before going to sleep. I was not trying to do anything, I was just thirsty.

This morning I woke up with a very wet diaper. I didnt even know I wet it through the night.

Waking up in a wet diaper, onesie, paci and with my bunny was amazing, I was instantly in baby space. I rolled over and drifted into the best nap ever.

Anyone else experience this?
I was a late bed wetter but with time it got infrequent so when I do have an accident it really does bring back the emotions I had when I was a kid. if I have alcohol i sometimes just wet the bed. If I am able to diaper for bed and I have a large glass of water as you describe and I have been wearing for a wile chances are I will wet without waking. As this was a norm for me for a long time so when it happens now I feel little and it does make me a little more sensitive in the day like I need a hug for wetting without waking. If i am unable to diaper to this day I will not drink before bed just in case. It lives with us forever.
My Daddy during lill time will make sure I have a bottle for bed. You can imagine how I feel the next if I wake up wet and donā€™t remember wetting. He is amazing at checking in on me on those days.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
i have been using some hypnosis tracks lately with some sucsess, when it works i definitely feel very little.

Reactions: ABdrew
alexchar1982 said:
i have been using some hypnosis tracks lately with some sucsess, when it works i definitely feel very little.
Is there any good tracks you would recommend?

lexi1355 said:
Definitely a good step towards the goal
Practice makes Perfect is an old saying and enjoy the practice.

I woke up very wet too.šŸ˜„

I sometimes wake up wet but not always.

Likeninety said:
Is there any good tracks you would recommend?
I run about an hour of asmr while going to bed followed by these, had a streak of about two weeks where I always woke up wet.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Interesting thread šŸ˜€

I always drink water before bed because I'm always thirsty after brushing my teeth! I usually wet at least once before I even fall asleep and then again in the night, and again in the morning. I also always need to mess in the morning almost like clockwork -- sometimes it happens while I'm still laying in bed waking up (that's my favorite)!

Reactions: Ashton84
lexi1355 said:
I am having unplanned wet nights about 1 of every 3 nights. It was nearly every night, but I am doing some re-training right now

Reactions: Emilysunshine
lexi1355 said:
I wet about half the time now

Reactions: Emilysunshine
waking up wet every morning is normal for me. is peaceful waking up fully rested and with a diaper no rush to jump up and disturb that peaceful feeling.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Jg21101 said:
Yeah pretty much every morning lol. Still wet the bed big now a days make no effort to try and stay dry Iā€™m very lazy
I never made any attempt to stay dry at night growing up.

I am a bedwetter. I grew up a bedwetter and it never bothered me. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20s. Even then I had episodes of bedwetting throughout my adult life. Sometimes just the odd night and other times it might last a week or two and then I would be dry again. Then by my late 30s my bedwetting stopped altogether and for about 10 years I was completely dry at night.
Then In my late 40s I noticed my underwear would often be slightly damp and smelly by the end of the day. This went on for a while before one morning I woke to find I had soaked the bed in my sleep. This initially was a shock.
Gradually my wetting became more often from the odd night until it was more often than not. My wife suggested adult nappies and persuaded me to see the doctor. I was refered to a urologist and various tests were carried out. I was found to be diabetic and probably had been for quite some time.
My steadily increasing incontinence and enuresis was caused by net e damage and was deemed incurable.
So it was nappies for the rest of my life. I made the decision to a.c. pet this and gradually embrace it. Now over 10 years on I am happy in nappies and love waking up wet every morning.

Reactions: chamberpot and nectar0001
Josh24 said:
I wet about half the time now
Are you happy with that? Would you rather more or less?
Iā€™m getting pretty close now. Still having very random accidents but the memories of waking up are getting more fuzzy. And Iā€™m getting way better sleep now!! Which was definitely the reason I pushed forward with this. Almost 9 hrs last night. Which is super not my norm.
Thanks for documenting your training, it really helped me to be prepared for the journey.

Reactions: WillFord384
Josh24 said:
I am having unplanned wet nights about 1 of every 3 nights. It was nearly every night, but I am doing some re-training right now
Your untraining and retraining is the most interesting part!! I definitely feel like you sharing that gives hopes to people both ways. Knowing thereā€™s a chance to retrain early on if I end up not liking it for some reason. But getting a full nights sleep is going to be hard to not benefit enough from that I will be ok with it.
But seeing you doing it gave me confidence to keep going! ThanksšŸ˜€

Wetshisbed said:
I never made any attempt to stay dry at night growing up.
Neither did I

I'm now in diapers every night. I love sleeping in little space. It feels so right, safe and cosy baby.
Plus Im scared not too, I had a few nights we're I woke up to wet pjs after dreaming I was in little space playing in just a diaper and toddler t-shirt.

I guess my little side has taken over, lol.

Can we be regressed while asleep, dreaming?

Last edited:
I think we can be regressed while sleeping. I read an account in the past about a man whose bedwetting was determined to be caused by his little side coming to the front while sleeping and wetting his bed.

I consider it irresponsible to go to bed without my diaper and rubber pants on; the risk of an accident is too great. I feel ashamed if I'm wet in the morning because I have lost my self-control. But I also feel relieved; all the tension accumulated the day before is gone.

Back