Waking up wet

Emmy said:
I have been wearing 24/7 for the past week and it's only the second time I've worn 24/7 for a few days.
Since I've been experimenting with all kinds of diapers since I was just out of them I find it really easy to wet in all kinds of positions, including lying in bed.
So I had been wearing my diapers for three days now and during this time I only used the potty for number two and woke up at night needing to pee and just let go in my diaper and went back to sleep. On the fourth night I woke up with a wet diaper without remembering to have woken up to use it but I didn't really pay it any mind. The night after that I woke up wet again and I was a little sceptical at this point. Last night I went to bed and was planning to consciously wake up and use my diaper but I didn't wake up at night, but with a wet diaper in the morning again.
After the second wet night I stopped just going whenever I feel slight pressure and started holding it again and sometimes even using the potty during the day with no issues at all. I didn't have any bedwetting issues prior to that except for the occasional wet night every few months.
Could I really have made myself a bedwetter by wearing diapers for only one week?
I don't really want to be a bedwetter, at least not involuntary. And I don't want to have to go through potty training...
Tonight I won't drink my night time bottle and hope that this will do the trick and I wake up dry.
My guess would be the experience is different for everyone. I wasn't a nightly bedwetter at first but when I began extensive travel for work, and wearing protection to protect hotel beds, I noticed I would wet in my sleep more often, making me increasingly nervous about going to bed unprotected. So of course I started wearing them more and more to be on the safe side and now, its pretty rare to wake up in a dry diaper. So for me, while I partly blame myself, I mostly do blame the diapers. Nightly bedwetting is something I never wanted, or tried to make happen. If this is something that concerns you, you might want to be cautious or take a break from your 24/7 lifestyle for a bit. And I say that as a person who thinks there's really nothing hotter than a girl in diapers, especially if she wets the bed. I'd never wish it upon anyone. Losing control of yourself can be very devastating and have lasting mental health repurcussions.

Reactions: mantilla
I finally was able to wet while lying on my back today. It’s taken a while to get to this point….I’m pretty sure some wet nights are in the future!

Reactions: Emilysunshine, diaperdude, ABdrew and 2 others
I always wake up when I need to pee during the night. I am trying to learn to wet while asleep, but have not yet achieved that goal. Maybe some day?

Bedwetter here! I wake up wet a lot and diapers just help make sure it not my bed that's wet lol. Tho it is fun to wake up with a full diaper and show it to my big in the morning.

I wear 24/7 because I have to. From childhood illness. I have very bad control of my spenster muscles and bladder. This morning I woke with a large loaded cloth diaper. What a mess.

Not every often that his gal isn't wet before bed time or in the morning !

Reactions: diaperdude, Lyric and chamberpot
I slept in a diaper last night for the first time in two weeks. I woke up with a soaked diaper. It all came back to me I guess.

Reactions: Emilysunshine, diaperdude, Lyric and 1 other person
My diapers were wet again this morning when I woke up. I made coffee for my wife and me, returned to bed waddling a bit with two mugs of coffee and wet some more before my wife decided to change my diapers. She's so nice and caring.

• Love
Reactions: BabyRobbie, Babybike2, tenderbottoms47 and 3 others
that's
Lyric said:
My diapers were wet again this morning when I woke up. I made coffee for my wife and me, returned to bed waddling a bit with two mugs of coffee and wet some more before my wife decided to change my diapers. She's so nice and caring.
I love this! what a perfect way to wake up!

Reactions: sonadam9
My diapers were wet this morning as always. I usually wake up in the night, wet my diaper, and then fall back to sleep. Occasionally, I don't remember waking to wet, as was the case last night. My guess is I was probably partially awake when I wet. Still this is progress toward the goal!

Reactions: Emilysunshine and nectar0001
Yea, it is a wonderful feeling to wake up with a wet squishy diaper. I have been having more and more mornings like this

Reactions: Babyrob2310 and Emilysunshine
I can totally agree because whenever I wake up wet I'm suddenly all giggly & squirmy in babyspacr heaven for a bit, makes for really good mornings ✨

Reactions: Babyrob2310 and BabyRobbie
All my life, since about age 4.5 I have awakened whenever I need to pee at night. I get up and go to the bathroom, and then have difficulty in going back to sleep and often get up in the morning sleep deprived and groggy. In recent years, I have taken to wearing diapers at night with the hope that I will eventually learn to pee while asleep without waking up until morning, hence no sleep interruption and a much better rest. After years of trying, finally, last night when my full bladder woke me up I had already begun to pee in my diaper. I made no effort to stop it. I fervently hope that this is the beginning of achieving my goal of being able to pee without waking up until morning. Please wish me luck.!

Yeah pretty much every morning lol. Still wet the bed big now a days make no effort to try and stay dry I’m very lazy

Reactions: Wetshisbed and chamberpot
I am up this morning in a wet NS Supreme purple diaper...now also messy.

RubbersheetRob said:
All my life, since about age 4.5 I have awakened whenever I need to pee at night. I get up and go to the bathroom, and then have difficulty in going back to sleep and often get up in the morning sleep deprived and groggy. In recent years, I have taken to wearing diapers at night with the hope that I will eventually learn to pee while asleep without waking up until morning, hence no sleep interruption and a much better rest. After years of trying, finally, last night when my full bladder woke me up I had already begun to pee in my diaper. I made no effort to stop it. I fervently hope that this is the beginning of achieving my goal of being able to pee without waking up until morning. Please wish me luck.!
Sleep deprivation will ruin your life. you will be cranky at work, and tell your boss to F off. or, driving home from work and you fall asleep at the wheel.
Hope you eventualy get a goodnites sleep, You will feel much better for it

patrick1776 said:
The only way I can wet the bed is if I first drink a lot of water right before going to sleep. It doesn't always work, but I am getting pretty consistent with it. Just be sure not to over do it, because even the most absorbent diapers have their limit and waking up in a leaking diaper is not as much fun.
Hi

Do you find you wake up with that "busting" uncomfortable feeling? I have tried that methidmany times but still fail to wet in my sleep. Only to wake up during the night and wetting while I am awake.

I doesn't happen often for me, but when it does I get the best sleep ever.

New2DLWorld said:
I finally was able to wet while lying on my back today. It’s taken a while to get to this point….I’m pretty sure some wet nights are in the future!
Definitely a good step towards the goal

Reactions: Babybike2
Back