Status
Not open for further replies.

camelion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do I measure my waist?
Mine is 32 if I wear it on belly button but what's 26×40

The first number is the measurement settings the widest part of your waist (I.e. The pelvic bone usually). The second number is the length of the inseam ( measured along the inside seam of the legs, from one foot, to the crotch)

Last edited:
"waist" is kinda general. "belt line" and "hips" are a lot more specific. Top diaper tapes need to make it around your belt line, ideally leaving about 5-10" of space between the tapes. But even if the top tapes can make it to the tape panel, (for example, with a separation of maybe 12") then the lower tapes won't be able to make it. They have to go around your hips, which are wider than your belt, plus the front wing has to come out and up at a diagonal, which wastes some width. (and it takes even more material if your diaper is a bit too short lengthwise) Too many diaper manufacturers figure only the top tapes when indicating what size they "fit", and aren't practical at the lower end of the indicated range.

You probably can fit into most size Small adult diapers.

26x40? Not only is that skinny, but also tall. In high school, did the bullies use you as a substitute flagpole with which to string unlucky nerds up onto by their underpants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back