Waddle Pants

Lotsofdiapers416

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I am just getting into diapers and I’ve been wearing them for about 3 months now and I wanted to get into waddle pant, I was wondering what the best ones to get are.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Lostdiapersboy
The large diapers I have always make me waddle. though whats a 'waddle pant' ?

Holy frag! I don't you'd be able to move once you've completely wet them! Ohhh.. the back pain... :cry:

You can already get a pretty noticeable waddle if you wear a very thirsty diaper and wet it enough, especially if boosted or stuffed (for example a PeekABU stuffed with something similar to Goodnites = insanely thick and heavy when wet, will definitely make you waddle)

Reactions: KittyninjaW and DiaperDiva
Ok, those waddle onesies are too cute.

Well .. if you are looking for the 'waddle effect' Northshore Supremes will have you waddling.. no way you can get your knees together wearing those.

randy1959 said:
Well .. if you are looking for the 'waddle effect' Northshore Supremes will have you waddling.. no way you can get your knees together wearing those.
Which diapers from Northshore are you talking about?

Lotsofdiapers416 said:
Which diapers from Northshore are you talking about?

They are called "Supremes" like he posted; I have yet to try them; but I have tried Dry 24/7 which NorthShore Supremes often get compared to so u know the kind of absorbency and quality you would get from NorthShore Supremes.

Basically they are a high quality, high absorbency Plain White, Plastic Backed Diaper

Increase the bulk between the legs to create a bow-leg effect and waddling around will come naturally.
Increasing the bulk can occur with or without wetting - just the volume of diaper will be enough.
Look at this from another aspect of why do diaper covers diaper panties have such a W-I-D-E crotch ?
In most cases wearing diapers one does not need to display a placard Wide Load ahead it is obvious.

babylock1 said:
Increase the bulk between the legs to create a bow-leg effect and waddling around will come naturally.
Increasing the bulk can occur with or without wetting - just the volume of diaper will be enough.
Look at this from another aspect of why do diaper covers diaper panties have such a W-I-D-E crotch ?
In most cases wearing diapers one does not need to display a placard Wide Load ahead it is obvious.
I'm wearing a terry towel diaper and waddle like a duck 🦆, no waddle clothing needed

I love my waddle diapers. I use a small northshore with an extra large booster. Then I fold a large bath towel and place it in a large northshore diaper with an extra large booster. I use a diaper cover to keep it in place.

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_065455690.jpg
    IMG_20240301_065455690.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240301_065541718_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20240301_065541718_PORTRAIT.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: CLPP and StanleyK
I have some cute swim shorts that make me waddle like heccin when I wear a diaper with them

well, if you really want to be only able to crawl.

Thoes would do the trick for sure.

KittyninjaW said:
I

I would love these!
I bought these some time ago but I think I only wore them a few times.
I had big issues with keeping them close to my body as the weight of the padding tends to mean they constantly need pulling up.
I’d advise anyone who wants these to also buy a longer onesie to keep them in place

Forced said:
I bought these some time ago but I think I only wore them a few times.
I had big issues with keeping them close to my body as the weight of the padding tends to mean they constantly need pulling up.
I’d advise anyone who wants these to also buy a longer onesie to keep them in place
YES the weight of the waddle pants will need some support -
either a short length onesie -
a tight fitting waist belt of sorts -
or an internal over the shoulder suspender harness.
This to keep it in place and functional in limiting the walking (waddling) movement.
When correctly placed the foot movement will be only inches at a time - each step requiring a rotating movement about
the hips to move the opposite foot that few inches.
Thus escape from one's SO or DOM will be in vain as a two year old running to an open cookie jar "Mission Impossible" !

Today the first thing I did was to take a North Shore pull up and slice holes so that it could fit inside a thick Northshore cab diaper. Before putting it inside the diaper, I put in a doubler and then pulled up the tab diaper. It really is good to feel all the thickness, overall I put on plastic pants and a onesie. The onesies very necessary to keep the sagging that will take place as the diapers filled up. I've had them on since noon. It's getting onto eight and I know that I will not fill them all up until I go to bed tonight and waddling in them.I just ordered some new Abena diapers, fairly expensive promising 50 more percent of absorption than the abs slips. I have been wearing.

Back