Visible diaper line

bigboysven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i know it is a stupid question but what are some good ways to highlight or enhance the diaper line?
i dont mean wearing thicker diapers, or fifty booster pads.
:)

Reactions: Canadianfalls
No trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, TigerDL, 247 and 4 others
Reactions: Woncrinklz and TreeLad
bigboysven said:
i mean, .. like,... what?🙄🤣
I mean, like, wear no trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz and bigboysven
well i am sure the public wont be a friend of your suggestion 🤣

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
But it will enhance the diaper line slightly

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Woncrinklz
Wear spandex type clothing, something that hugs your body and diaper. If you're trying to go out in public with a visible diaper line, I recommend against that, we don't need to be pushing things like that on other people.

• Love
Reactions: NotTheAverageMan, Seasonedcitizen, CuriousFabio and 4 others
Remington1911 said:
Wear spandex type clothing, something that hugs your body and diaper. If you're trying to go out in public with a visible diaper line, I recommend against that, we don't need to be pushing things like that on other people.
yes but thats what i mean and that is what i wanne know so i can avoid it.
i usually wear only sweatpants. i have maybe one type of jeans and pants for a suit, thats all i have.

im summer, sweatpants, winter? sweatpants aswell.
i cant wear more than a bodysuit and it is stil visible :(

i hate jeans, i just hate it

bigboysven said:
yes but thats what i mean and that is what i wanne know so i can avoid it.
i usually wear only sweatpants. i have maybe one type of jeans and pants for a suit, thats all i have.

im summer, sweatpants, winter? sweatpants aswell.
i cant wear more than a bodysuit and it is stil visible :(

i hate jeans, i just hate it
Ok, darker looser fitting pants will do the trick of hiding a diaper line, avoid white or real light colored pants. A longer shirt will also help break up and diaper lines that may be showing.

I like looser better to but everyone above is right. If you want it to hug more and have more of a line then clothes that hug you more (and thus the diaper in addition) are your best bet. Only other thing i can think of is to secure the diaper with a belt but I don't think that would work to well :unsure:

I wear jeans, khakis and work pants and believe me, there are no diaper lines visible. If you hate jeans look into dress pants, work pants, contractor's pants which are like khakis but have a bunch of pockets on them. I ensure I am not "advertising" every single time I leave my house and sweat pants are a BAD option as they're going to show, sooner or later.

CptKirk

Slightly visible above the tops of my Levis.
IMG_4931.JPGIMG_4934.JPG

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Back