Virtual chat/munch for DL’s?

Traveler

Diapers rule, so do the people who wear them!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve been browsing and searching here and on Fetlife with no luck finding if my specific idea exists yet, so I am wondering if anyone else has had the idea of setting up a chat or of any existing groups where we can zoom/virtual call for people who aren’t really active in the community yet, but are ready to have actual conversations with others but we not ready for the in person meeting. I feel like there are lots of us who want that connection but are reluctant to get past the forums or occasional direct messages with others. Sorry if this already exists but if not, would anyone be interested in helping getting something like this set up? I’m thinking for the casual browser/ occasional poster who wants to chat anonymously at first with others who also share this part of our lives. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: JamisonFTM, Wonderingabout and diaperdude
I believe there are discords for adisc and others have them as well. I've never personally been on one, but my understanding is it's a very similar concept as yours.

Reactions: mistykitty
yeah the discord is your best bet for something like that, the link for the Adisc one is at the top of the page and there are other servers for abdls too.

While most of discord is text based there are options for voice and video chat rooms on servers too I know the Adisc one has voice chat rooms, been a while since I really spent much time there so I don't know how active the voice channels get but you could try arranging a date and time for people to join in there kinda like a virtual munch.

Reactions: Wonderingabout and mistykitty
Back