Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Vintage white DryNites 10-15 on ebay UK

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

A full unopened pack.

£249 buy it now is a bit much for me.

No option to bid or give a best offer, but I thought I’d post it here in case anyone fancied a trip down memory lane.

They were definitely bigger than the current 8-15 version though- more like the current US XL Goodnites (14-20) in terms of size.

Now if anyone put a pack of the original original DryNites “10+” on eBay (which were apparently thicker and longer and which I never managed to get my hands on) I might have to raid my meagre savings! Lol!

Someone in a similar thread about a case of vintage Pampers being offered on eBay for $1,500 said, "Nostalgia is a **** of a drug.” I guess so..... Street drugs are less expensive. 😆

PCS said:
Now if anyone put a pack of the original original DryNites “10+” on eBay
I'm not ready to sell, yet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
Someone in a similar thread about a case of vintage Pampers being offered on eBay for $1,500 said, "Nostalgia is a **** of a drug.” I guess so..... Street drugs are less expensive. 😆
Don’t worry I listed a 2013 pack of pampers baby dry 6+ starting price of like £14.99 ended up finishing just over £500 - admittedly still waiting for payment - buyer insist they are going to pay - they only have a few days left but still surprised me!

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and PadPhilosopher
I wonder what a pack of these would fetch on eBay these days…

IMG_0974.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PCS said:
I wonder what a pack of these would fetch on eBay these days…

View attachment 135854
As good as the XL Goodnites and DryNites were from that era, the current XL Goodnites are far better. They are much more absorbent and discreet and the sides hold their shape. I can wear one all day (in the unusual instance when I don’t decide to pee in it) and II don’t have to worry about it sliding down from waist and hips.

In summary, I’m done with buying vintage XL Goodnites at high prices.

Reactions: TigerDL, Honeywell6180 and PadPhilosopher
DanElmontan said:
As good as the XL Goodnites and DryNites were from that era, the current XL Goodnites are far better. They are much more absorbent and discreet and the sides hold their shape. I can wear one all day (in the unusual instance when I don’t decide to pee in it) and II don’t have to worry about it sliding down from waist and hips.

In summary, I’m done with buying vintage XL Goodnites at high prices.

I used to wear Goodnites on a daily basis, back in 2000. Back then with the XL size, the sides had a habit of tearing at the side seams even with a 28" waist. But they still worked for my situation as a city bus driver working for Metro Transit. The XL size offered today is far superior in absorbency and durability. If people want to pay a ridiculous price for the old white ones, they are more than welcome to. I would rather forget about them and some of the passengers I had to deal with (some of them lived on my bus!).

• Wow
Back