Velvet Premium Comfort Diapers Size 8!

That's a really good question. I've seen countless kids (including my oldest) who were substantially past the toddler stage who were bed wetter's (he was past the age of 10) or really slow to potty train (neighbor's son was 6 when he FINALLY would use a toilet...prior to that everything went in his diapers)......

PoofsNFloofs said:
I'm starting to wonder why the U.S. has such a hangup over making diapers in larger sizes. Some neurotic obsession with cleanliness and efficiency?
Its a trauma created by dr. spock book...
Since then, all parents think all babys must left diapers at 2, no matter the babys abilities or mature progress.
Also the education systems not help to much and work to fix a social limit of 3yo to be out of diapers, ready or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
PoofsNFloofs said:
I'm starting to wonder why the U.S. has such a hangup over making diapers in larger sizes. Some neurotic obsession with cleanliness and efficiency?
THE SIGMA ATTACHED TO DIAPERS

PoofsNFloofs said:
Because people have in there mind that diapers are only for babies and 2 years Olds should be out of diapers

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
These are the size 8 Velvet diapers. Super cute yellow and blue prints with rabbits, pacifiers, rocking horses, balls, planes, and trains on them.

The tape construction is different. These have stretchy tapes and non-stretchy sides. The Darlings are the opposite. Both brands are made by the same company.

28DB9F4C-AF8F-417D-BCAD-965A984C95DD.jpeg5F993AA5-718D-4E3F-B2C4-E5FB21F2C199.jpeg

Reactions: LilByte, Rezzu, WillFord384 and 8 others
DanElmontan said:
These are the size 8 Velvet diapers. Super cute yellow and blue prints with rabbits, pacifiers, rocking horses, balls, planes, and trains on them.

The tape construction is different. These have stretchy tapes and non-stretchy sides. The Darlings are the opposite. Both brands are made by the same company.

View attachment 84235View attachment 84236
Would nice to try both oth those.

I'm a bit sad that the diapers didn't have a more age appropriate design on them.

DanElmontan said:

View attachment 84235View attachment 84236
Those are some lovely pictures.
Your persistence is much appreciated!

I want some high quality images of both Darlings & Velvet 6, 7, & 8. Mainly the packages, but the diapers would be fine too. Thank You.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: DLjoey974
12srepaid said:
I want some high quality images of both Darlings & Velvet 6, 7, & 8. Mainly the packages, but the diapers would be fine too. Thank You.:D
6D4AA04B-6592-4D42-B5DD-1BC8D8A1CEA8.jpegB72CA8BA-BDB1-4573-8F58-1EF79E629F52.jpegD6E268C0-7B9E-4919-97FC-56E3FA939BF5.jpeg5941A21B-53B1-4302-B344-B7AF2BB90D17.jpegCA5DDCE8-C0FF-4554-B02F-43136BEC5D00.jpegADD11A4C-DF0C-4D7A-BF57-710B2E437A01.jpeg

Reactions: Rezzu, WillFord384, Billybatts and 2 others
Thank You So Much! However they still look kinda blurry. (not your fault though) :D :D

The boys on the Size 7's, look older than the boys on the size 8's.

The boy on the V6 looks a little bit older than the boy on the D6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchone
Are does diapers still avalible in stores??
Or only for "Hollywood-like" prices on internet sellers??

thnxx

Dutchone said:
Are does diapers still avalible in stores??
Or only for "Hollywood-like" prices on internet sellers??

thnxx
You can only buy them in Kuwait. I might be the only person outside of Kuwait who is in possession of the size 8’s. I’ve never seen the 8’s on eBay.

Reactions: Dutchone
I used to be able to get diapers from Kuwait but for some reason all the outlets stopped shipping to the USA and Internationally. Not sure how to acquire them anymore.

how it comes all kids on the kwait diaper packages are white caucasian?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and CptKirk
mimosin said:
how it comes all kids on the kwait diaper packages are white caucasian?
Asking the real question. Maybe only white expats buy them so they put the most appealing pictures? Or the company that designs the diapers or the packaging is based elsewhere and didn’t bother to adapt?

Hakanloaim said:
Asking the real question. Maybe only white expats buy them so they put the most appealing pictures? Or the company that designs the diapers or the packaging is based elsewhere and didn’t bother to adapt?
If you check the manufacturer, Velvet is a low cost brand and Darlins is the main line. In fact in the web there is not sizes 7 and 8 for Velvet.
Checking their webpage i also notice all brands and products have same type of package image and same kind of people in the company media.
Maybe its a cultural thing and its saw as high quality or top product if the envelop have withe people...

I have just put a pack of the Velvet diapers up for sale on eBay, in case anybody is interested. I listed it under “weird stuff” because eBay wouldn’t allow me to list it under the disposable diapers category.

Final price of $242.50 for a bag with 33 bids. Lots of interest.

Reactions: Billybatts
Wow, just wow! I would have so many choices of I was born just a few years later!!!

Back