Using the whole diaper?

The way I make more use of my diaper is by wetting in different positions. at first I'll lean faar back, as far as I can so everything flows to the back. It won't make up to my back, but at least the rear padding gets used. And only when the rear portion is used do I start sitting/standing upright, using the middle part.

If I really want everything out of the diaper, at the end I'll position my.. thing differently to use the front as well.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Edgewater and Sidewinder
DIAPERBOY920 said:
why do you put your penis up instead of down all the time?
Just an aside - it's good to see someone using the word "penis," rather than some adult euphemism. If not "penis," then maybe your "peepee" or your "tee-tee"... or my mom's "tinkler."

Reactions: PearlandDL, Sidewinder and Edgewater
oldpppants said:
Just an aside - it's good to see someone using the word "penis," rather than some adult euphemism. If not "penis," then maybe your "peepee" or your "tee-tee"... or my mom's "tinkler."
I've used nearly all of 'em. (euphemisms, that is...)

"Ding-dong," "pocket rocket," "pork sword," "giggle stick," "tube steak," Mr. Happy," "Mr. Johnson," "wedding tackle," "meat and 2 veggies," "twig and 2 berries," "General and 2 Colonels," "Uncle Richard and his 2 Nephews," "Wang," "Woody," "Pecker," "Member," "Schlong," "Schwantz," and "One-Eyed Monster," to name a few.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Squatting and angling does help sometimes but I mostly have the same problem, sag in front, dry in back x_x wish i knew how to avoid the problem so theyd absorb better - and warm soggy butt would feel nice tbh... 🤭

Reactions: PearlandDL
Sidewinder said:

"Ding-dong," "pocket rocket," "pork sword," "giggle stick," "tube steak," Mr. Happy," "Mr. Johnson," "wedding tackle," "meat and 2 veggies," "twig and 2 berries," "General and 2 Colonels," "Uncle Richard and his 2 Nephews," "Wang," "Woody," "Pecker," "Member," "Schlong," "Schwantz," and "One-Eyed Monster," to name a few.

Schlong will always be my favourite term for pp giggles 😂

Reactions: Sidewinder
Sidewinder said:

You forgot "tallywhacker."

Gee, i thought the back part was for poop!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, jamiejamie and PearlandDL
But poop doesn't need that much padding. Might as well fill it up with pee first, then poop it. That's what I do.

Reactions: tyguydl
Wow. So much creativity and effort directed at such a small matter. Most diapers have greater than 70% of the padding by volume in the front and middle anyway, even though it isn't that percentage by surface area, because they understand this dynamic, too, so your efforts are really chasing mostly small gains.

I've done the cloth baby diapers booster trick, can confirm it works well, and since the alleged reason for the interest is economy, it's by far the most economical if you're washing them, and they have the added bonus of providing a nice bump in capacity and reducing the odds of a leak. It's the only idea here I'd recommend. If you don't always have a good way to lug the used liners to the wash and don't mind the idea of it, you can actually reuse the same cloth diaper for several disposables as the SAP will quickly dry it again. Of course, don't do that forever .....

I forgot, I did try wearing backwards after forward a few times for economy, and found it uncomfortable and very prone to leaking and being otherwise visually obvious because the shape of the diaper didn't match the shape of my body. I also quickly realized how small the gains were. Backwards first might have been marginally better, but I probably won't bother to try it because the gains are so small and the unpleasantness so high.

Yoga and tubing? I think this thread more than many others throws into sharp relief the differences between those who wear for fun and those who wear for practical reasons. There's nothing wrong with either, but it illustrates why it can sometimes be so difficult to have constructive discussions on this site. There are such vastly differing ideals.

PadPhilosopher said:
Wow. So much creativity and effort directed at such a small matter. Most diapers have greater than 70% of the padding by volume in the front and middle anyway, even though it isn't that percentage by surface area, because they understand this dynamic, too, so your efforts are really chasing mostly small gains.
It isn't a small gain if you like the feeling of a wet diapered bottom. If just the front and middle of my diaper is wet, I can often stop noticing it's wet and forget I'm even wearing a diaper. If my bottom is wet it's something I can't ignore and I'm constantly reminded that I'm wearing a diaper and that I wet my diaper. It always makes me feel so little, I just love it.

Of course a wet bottom does start to get uncomfortable after a while, but the discomfort just makes diaper changes even better. I love the contrast of going from sitting in a cold wet soggy diaper and then having my bottom wiped and powered and put into a fresh warm clean dry diaper.

Reactions: Sidewinder
blissfullyquirky said:
It isn't a small gain if you like the feeling of a wet diapered bottom. If just the front and middle of my diaper is wet, I can often stop noticing it's wet and forget I'm even wearing a diaper. If my bottom is wet it's something I can't ignore and I'm constantly reminded that I'm wearing a diaper and that I wet my diaper. It always makes me feel so little, I just love it.

Of course a wet bottom does start to get uncomfortable after a while, but the discomfort just makes diaper changes even better. I love the contrast of going from sitting in a cold wet soggy diaper and then having my bottom wiped and powered and put into a fresh warm clean dry diaper.
i like wearing a warm wet diaper anytime. Mine do the opposite. I get wet in the front, crotch panel, and rear last. Barely above the pad, not a lot of room if you need more space for #2 or wanting to have a total diaper wet9 Which i like best.

Fireball44 said:
I love wearing wet diaper during the day, especially if out shopping or a movie.
Same here.

I love being wet, more than being dry.

DIAPERBOY920 said:
why do you put your penis up instead of down all the time?
Oh sorry I see how I didn't word it adequately. What I meant was that, after being diapered for bed I watch tv and usually wet voluntarily while I watch TV so that I can trickle it out wetting the front. When I turn the TV off I point down, so when I wet in my sleep it uses up the rest of the diaper and hence the whole padding that way.

blissfullyquirky said:

Ok, so here's another thought in this discussion. Some products wick better than others with no help. I have found that Abena products and NorthShore Supreme will wick to the whole pad, front and back, regardless of where it gets watered. They will go right up the very front and back before they leak, as long as the moisture doesn't come all at once. You definitely get the wet rear feeling if you use them long enough, and for me that was a cue to get ready to change.

Other products mostly don't wick that well. My experience with the somewhat legendary NorthShore MegaMax has been that it doesn't wick that well, and tends to make a giant SAP wad between my legs and then leak there. Perhaps a cloth liner would be highly beneficial to these.

In my experience keeping the equipment pointed down helps a lot with even distribution in the diaper. Also most of the time I am either laying down or maybe sitting in a recliner so it tends to run towards the back more which also helps a lot.

Back