using plastic pants with diapers/pull-ups

Reactions: Sissybabyminky, WBxx and BobbiSueEllen
jamiejamie said:
Make sure the plastic pants doesn’t have cloth leg cuffs so that it doesn’t absorb the wetness from the diaper and transfer it to your pants.
Good point

Reactions: ianwee, BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
Plastic or PUL pants are essential for me with some brands of cloth back disposable diapers to prevent my wet and sometimes messy diaper from sagging and slipping down off my hips and bottom. A onesie is used by some people, but I prefer plastic or PUL pants. This morning my wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with yellow Taffeta pants from Babykins is supported nicely against my body so that I can enjoy all the squishy sensations in my diaper without worrying about my wet and poopy diaper sliding down.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Frungie said:
Plastic or PUL pants are essential for me with some brands of cloth back disposable diapers to prevent my wet and sometimes messy diaper from sagging and slipping down off my hips and bottom. A onesie is used by some people, but I prefer plastic or PUL pants. This morning my wet and messy Attends Premier diaper with yellow Taffeta pants from Babykins is supported nicely against my body so that I can enjoy all the squishy sensations in my diaper without worrying about my wet and poopy diaper sliding down.
thanks for your help

Always plastic pants here for any number of practical and pleasurable reasons. Few breaks for skin health but I might be lucky with regards to my skin I guess. When the Euroflex plastics arrived I switched to them immediately. Quite the revolution for us that like the extra protection and yes, the feeling of being in them.
I've had more in-depth discussions with medical professionals about those plastic pants than my diapers over the years.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
ShinyMichael said:
Always plastic pants here for any number of practical and pleasurable reasons. Few breaks for skin health but I might be lucky with regards to my skin I guess. When the Euroflex plastics arrived I switched to them immediately. Quite the revolution for us that like the extra protection and yes, the feeling of being in them.
I've had more in-depth discussions with medical professionals about those plastic pants than my diapers over the years.
Thanks for help

Reactions: ShinyMichael and BobbiSueEllen
GabeG30 said:
Hi everybody I have a question I am wondering when wearing diapers/pull-ups does anybody use plastic pants no matter what or does using them with diapers or pullups make your body feel strange like the diapers is too tight even though its the right size? also what is the purpose of plastic pants do they stop leaking? also should i be ashamed that I wet my bed even without diapers every now and again not intentional sorry if my questions does not make sense. I look forward to your replies thanks.
G'day...I bought some reusable nappies for night time a little while ago ..They are nice to wear and have a bamboo insert ..the normal fastening tape ones were getting irritating to use and expensive ..They stayed on though through the night ..Not so much the new ones unfortunately . On a few occasions now they have come adrift which is not great..
The main reason I use nappies at night is because I have to be up by 5am for work . The latest I go to bed on work days is 9 pm so I can get some decent sleep ..I sleep well usually but will lose urine also so most mornings without my nappy I have stained linen necessitating extra laundry of course. A nappy alleviates that . Unless they come apart.
So , sometimes I revert back to the normal disposables or even a few towelling ones I have although pinning them is a challenge on your own .
Had an idea a few weeks ago to try overpants (plastic pants) over the reusable ones .Even if the velcro tabs let go my leakage would be still contained . It seems to work pretty well .. I got three pairs on EBAY for $30 plus $5 postage . Will see how long they last ...Cheers..

Reactions: ianwee, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
weethepeople said:
G'day...I bought some reusable nappies for night time a little while ago ..They are nice to wear and have a bamboo insert ..the normal fastening tape ones were getting irritating to use and expensive ..They stayed on though through the night ..Not so much the new ones unfortunately . On a few occasions now they have come adrift which is not great..
The main reason I use nappies at night is because I have to be up by 5am for work . The latest I go to bed on work days is 9 pm so I can get some decent sleep ..I sleep well usually but will lose urine also so most mornings without my nappy I have stained linen necessitating extra laundry of course. A nappy alleviates that . Unless they come apart.
So , sometimes I revert back to the normal disposables or even a few towelling ones I have although pinning them is a challenge on your own .
Had an idea a few weeks ago to try overpants (plastic pants) over the reusable ones .Even if the velcro tabs let go my leakage would be still contained . It seems to work pretty well .. I got three pairs on EBAY for $30 plus $5 postage . Will see how long they last ...Cheers..
thanks for the help

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
warmfeeling said:
It’s fine to wear plastic pants over a nappy/ diaper or pull-ups, ads extra leak protection. You shouldn’t be ashamed of wetting the bed, some people just can’t avoid it, if it’s just random, I’d wear protection every night, just to be on the safe side 👍🏻
Good answer

Reactions: ianwee, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
GabeG30 said:
Thanks for your help @leafgoalie I hope you don't mind but I added your answer to my notes for later reading. also follow up question
when you wear the plastic pants and they get wet like at night do you let them sit and dry so they can re used or do you put them in laundry basket right away?
I look forward to your reply thanks.
I hand rinse them and let therm dry in the shower.

Reactions: Angelapinks, GabeG30 and BobbiSueEllen
leafgoalie said:
I hand rinse them and let therm dry in the shower.
I also hand wash my plastic or PUL pants, pat dry with a towel and then hang dry. After my plastic/PUL pants are dry I sprinkle the inside with a small amount of baby powder.

Reactions: GabeG30, Angelapinks, leafgoalie and 1 other person
GabeG30 said:
Danke für deine Hilfe @Ali123
Ich hoffe, es macht Ihnen nichts aus, aber ich habe Ihre Antwort zum späteren Lesen zu meinen Notizen hinzugefügt. auch Folgefrage
Wenn du die Plastikhose trägst und sie beispielsweise nachts nass wird, lässt du sie dann trocknen, damit sie wiederverwendet werden kann, oder legst du sie gleich in den Wäschekorb?
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort, danke.
Wenn eine Plastikhose die vom Urin nass ist ohne waschen getrocknet wird nimmt sie einen Geruch von Amoniack an, den manche mögen.Eben riecht sie dann nach Windelhose.

Back