Urge Incontinence - use pullon to relieve the pressure a little

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Been wearing pullon diapers more often to deal with urgency and urge incontinence that recently started.
The pressure can get intense quite suddenly and out of nowhere at work
My work involves a lot in-person meetings
Been releasing a little into the pull-on to relieve some of the pressure.
Its been ok the few times I've done it because I can relieve the pressure and use the toilet after the meeting
Worried about releasing the pressure and then not being able to stop it and having a larger than anticipated accident.
Thoughts?

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Jorelaxed, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Have you spoken to your doctor / urologist
if not i recommended you do that to see what's going on

Reactions: Jorelaxed, PadPhilosopher, Pino and 2 others
I agree to see the dr, but that's also an exercise, releasing a little and around. Just be sure you can always fully empty the bladder.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PadPhilosopher
Like others have said see a doctor, I have the same issue and always have. I have at most five minutes when I get the urge and sometimes do not get it at all normally only have about ninety seconds. I have always been in diapers for times I could not quickly get to a restroom. If you are in a diaper you likely can just wet, that is kind of the point. I will often just fully wet without notice and I rarely leak, it only really happens if you can not change fast or wet a second time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PadPhilosopher
Letting a spurt out can be becoming a problem, it was at least for me. After letting go a small amount when my bladder cramped or the urge was insane, my bladder some soon went "all-in" without me to be able to stop it after some time. The result was a flooding which could not be handled by the pants i was wearing. So, from my perspective, that should be last resort and not a behavior, it could get worse.

Next, go, see a doctor. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and PadPhilosopher
scaifester said:
Been wearing pullon diapers more often to deal with urgency and urge incontinence that recently started.
The pressure can get intense quite suddenly and out of nowhere at work
My work involves a lot in-person meetings
Been releasing a little into the pull-on to relieve some of the pressure.
Its been ok the few times I've done it because I can relieve the pressure and use the toilet after the meeting
Worried about releasing the pressure and then not being able to stop it and having a larger than anticipated accident.
Thoughts?
I’ll echo the others as well, see a doctor if you haven’t already. For me personally, I utilize pull-ons for the same purpose. I’m not sure why my bladder has become so sensitive in the past year or so but I get sudden, intense urges to urinate as well and oftentimes a bathroom isn’t immediately available so letting a little bit go helps relieve the pressure enough that I can focus on my task, often work related or driving. If drinking, this becomes a major problem/concern because the urges/discomfort is dbl. bad.
Just to clarify, I believe my urgency is from wearing/using diapers so often, not a medical issue

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and PadPhilosopher
Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed
Back