Unintentional wetting when not wearing

dfabuk

I'm a DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Have you ever unintentionally wet yourself when you haven't been wearing a diaper/nappy and wished you were?

In my late 30's I was particularly unwell and went for a scan at the hospital. It required drinking a jug of water over 30ish minutes so that your system was full.

I was then sat in a pre-scan medical room where they put a cannula in the back of my hand for injecting a contrast dye. A combination of being unwell and having low blood pressure caused me to pass out. Next thing I knew I was coming round on a trolley, covered with a blanket and with soaked pants!

After the scan I had to do the walk of shame back to my car, wearing some borrowed 'scrubs' and my wet clothes in a clear plastic bag for all to see.

About 10 years later I had a CT scan that needed a radioactive injection a few hours before the scan. I didn't feel confident enough to wear a nappy, so made sure that I didn't drink much and went for a pee beforehand.
And I passed out again! This time it was only a tiny bit of pee and my black trousers hid it well.
I wore a nappy when I went back later in the day for the scan but with no needles involved I didn't pass out.

I now make sure I'm wearing a nappy to any doctors, dentists or hospital appointment where there is a chance of needing a cannula or major injection. But to this date I've not passed out again ... yet :)

Reactions: Diprs2 and ianwee
I think most nurses and doctors have seen patients in nappies (and all sorts of other underwear), so you may well be more concerned about being caught in a nappy than they are.

But I do understand your worry!

The only times I’ve really had an accident is when I’ve been in a nappy for a few days and got used to just wetting. Then when I went back to knickers I found myself wetting them a couple of times.

all of my wetting is unintentional and I am diapered 24/7

Reactions: Diprs2
A few years ago I had to go to the urologist with a full bladder for a consultant. Made it to the waiting room and had to wait too long. A nurse took me to an examination room when I said my bladder was exploding. Didn't make it all the way, couldn't stop. Soaking boxers and trousers. Was given a pad and compress pants and back into soaking trousers. Confession, I used the pad at home in the shower before a much needed clean up.
Second time had to leave the car at the garage and took a walk around the village, thought I could get away with it but didn't make it back to the garage with wc. Saw no one whilst walking and think no one noticed in the garage. Stupid because I did have some nappies at home in one of my should I or shouldn't wear phases.
When out and not sure of wc possibilities I now wear a nappy.

I’m facing an appointment with a urologist for urinary urgency. It (the urgency) is not happening often, but if I wait to pee after my bladder tells me that I should pee, I may soon have a sudden urgency. If I don’t make it to the toilet in just a few moments, my panties and pants will be wet! In any event, I think that I should wear a pull-up to my appointment, and be clear to the nurse and doctor that I am wearing it, and why.

Once I arrived home to discover that my pants were soaked, and I hadn’t even noticed that I had had to pee or that I had wet myself. Oddly, when out and about, even for a few hours, I always seem to be able to control the urge to pee. Between urges, I can choose when, where, and if I want to wet my panties, pants, or pull-up. If I want to wet my panties, pants, or pull-up? Who am I kidding? I always want to wet myself! It’s one of my great pleasures.

I have a theory about urinary incontinence. I believe that it exemplifies what fundamentalist Christians call “Intelligent Design”.

Religion again! Ha ha....Wetting is nice but I prefer it in a nappy any day.

Reactions: Diprs2
I've wet my pants intentionally many times in the past. Had to hide my diapers from everyone for many years and only wore when I could do so safely. So to compensate, I'd wet my pants when was driving home from work often. Kept a piece of plastic on my carseat so it stayed dry. Or would wet my pants standing in line at the checkout counter. Just enough to feel my pee trickle down my leg. I don't do this any more because I can wear diapers and rubber pants whenever I want.

dfabuk said:
Have you ever unintentionally wet yourself when you haven't been wearing a diaper/nappy and wished you were?

Yes I have - last week on my way home from the local pub after 3 pints of beer! I sort-of wished I'd been wearing something, but actually enjoyed it in the end. Fortunately I didn't see anyone on my way home!

Reactions: Rutibex and chamberpot
Woke up wetting myself while undiapered a couple hours ago - no clean sheets ATM, so since they don't expect us in the office today I am up now. I could sleep on the couch but it needs a vacuum so I don't want to.

Wishing I'd have slept protected now, and my cats would have preferred that too since they've been yowling, raging and starting squabbles at having their sleep routine disrupted. Everyone's super cranky because I woke us up.

I think after their scheduled feeding at 4:45 I'll dig an old blanket out of the closet and throw it over the stripped bed to lay on (I've already sanitized and wiped off the vinyl). My energy level was just too high earlier to have any hope of getting back to sleep after all that activity.

More in line with the spirit of the thread, many years ago, when I was helping my uncles pack up my grandma's home after her death, I was suffering repeated coughing and sneezing fits from my dust allergies. I ended up wet to the knees after a few hours and endless dribbling.

My youngest uncle gave me a bundle of old newsprint to sit on for the drive home. I just shrugged and took it - what else could I do? Nowadays I wear better daytime pads than I did back then.

Reactions: ianwee
Years ago when I was using diapers frequently and sometimes drinking, I'd find myself forgetting I wasn't wearing and wetting my pants. Just a couple of times and always at home alone.

I’ve wet myself on a few occasions without a diaper. Recently, coming back off an hour drive. I couldn’t find a rest area and wet myself before making it home. In the past few months, again trying to get home. Things are spread apart where I’m at. Once, in my old state when I was dropping off my router. There was no where to go, no bushes or anything. I wet myself before I got into the car. I literally couldn’t make it. Oh, last week I partially wet myself while sleeping.

If I wasn't wearing my diapers ,that would be a very big disaster for this gal !!!

Reactions: SalemRose
Rita said:
If I wasn't wearing my diapers ,that would be a very big disaster for this gal !!!
That would be tragic

At
oldpppants said:
Years ago when I was using diapers frequently and sometimes drinking, I'd find myself forgetting I wasn't wearing and wetting my pants. Just a couple of times and always at home alone
That’s good you were home alone

Back