Underrated Favourite Parts of a Nappy Change

thruud48

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve been thinking a bit about my favourite parts of having a nappy change and I think there are two underrated parts that don’t get enough attention.

Firstly, I love it when I’m lying on a plastic changing mat, feeling awkward and embarrassed about how it sags beneath me and is there in case of any accidents, and I have my wet/’dirty disposable nappy taken off. The part when the sticky tapes are undone, the front is pulled forward (usually after some comment about how wet my nappy is) and then is rolled up – at this point my legs are being pushed slightly apart, and I can feel the used, wet and cold disposable padding all rolled up between my legs. It feels particularly humiliating as I have to lie there, feeling my soiled nappy, and the air on my parts, but I am not yet clean. The fact its kept there until my nursey is ready for a clean nappy reminds me I have no power.

The other part is when the new clean disposable is under my bottom, and the front is between my legs but not unfolded or taped up. It’s a sense of embarrassment that I can feel the nappy that will soon be my portable toilet around me, but I can still see my bits. Waiting for the tapes to be done up and the change finished again is a reminder that I don’t get any say or control over how my nappy is changed.

Is there anything more exquisite than lying on the plastic changing mat, waiting for the person changing you to finish their other tasks before they decide to clean your bottom or finish putting your nappy on? That sense of loss of control, of having no say and knowing that yet another nappy is going on and that while you are dry now, soon enough you’ll be wet and dirty again, before the next change is so powerful. Its such a delightfully humiliating moment.

• Love
Reactions: tobid03, WaddlinOnIn, thedlguy and 14 others
Hi @thruud48! Yes, those are certainly some wonderful parts of the process! For me though, it's less about embarrassment and more about feeling little. Those moments you describe are the moments when I feel most like a baby. :)

Reactions: BBBen and LittleScotty
Reactions: thedlguy and BBBen
Well told!
I'm also very fond of the whole diaper change ritual. The more elaborate, the better! And yes, (smooth) plastic changing cushions / mats FTW.

Mine would be the legs in the air when getting a new diaper ready & powdering myself for that baby smell.
Then being released from the changing table so you can go back to playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and DiaperedTeddyBear
@thruud48 you've nailed it, nicely written! Nappy changes are for me the absolute pinnacle of feeling little.

Another few moments for me...
  • lying on the mat hearing mummy / nanny / whoever pad about, gathering things for the change, knowing this is all for the process of changing MY nappy.
  • The first words uttered by the CG when the process starts, usually something like "right then", "here we go again", "let's see what you've done to this one!" or similar.
  • The gentle shiver that is caused by the coldness of the baby wipe used to clean me up.
  • Hearing the crinkle of the new, fresh nappy being unfolded, knowing it'll soon be snuggly secured around me.
  • CG showing me the prints on the new nappy, commenting on how cute they are.
  • Once the clean nappy is positioned, hearing the first tape being undone knowing that ANY minute it's going to be used to secure my clean nappy on.
  • Feeling the wing of the nappy stretch around my waist, pulled tight, securing the nappy in place.
  • And of course the all but compulsory pat on the crotch when the tapes are done up, and the "all done" pat on the bottom as I hop off the changing table.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, littebabby, abrich and 4 others
sounds divine. and my littles long to be changed and then gently told, "go play" as mommy finishes rolling up the diaper.

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
I've had 8 Bigs over the years. I've had a lot of diaper changes by those Bigs.
The one Daddy i had put me in a onesie. When he snapped the onesie after a diaper change made me feel extremely babyish.

Reactions: thedlguy
Ive only ever had it happen one time for me, i was really shy about it but i loved the part where she handed me my stuffie so i could cover my face and then unsnapped my onesie. I was really embarassed about being aroused, nervous, and trying to overthink it but she was gentle and soothing. It was really fast, def over too quick but the whole thing was amazing. Been chasing that dragon since lol

I do my own so the best part is snapping close the onesie buttons.

Having a diaper changed by a loving partner is as intimate as sexual intercourse, an expression of love, acceptance, vulnerability, innocence, sensual, sexual if desired, trusting, and more...

Reactions: thedlguy, MeDisneyBaby, Littleabp and 5 others
I finally got all the pieces for my changing table, so Mommy can change my diaper at that
When it comes to having your diaper changed, I know for me the first couple of times I gave mommy some guidance changing my diaper, other than that iI was told no touch let mommy change your diaper. I feel for me. It’s a sense of helplessness that brings home the fact that I’m a baby. It took awhile to get used to being changed and just lying there and allowing mommy to do all the work and obeying her commands. After getting changed we have cuddle time before getting up and getting ready for the day. If I’m changed during the day it just a quick change

Reactions: thedlguy
I'll tell you what was overrated...

Being accidentally poked with a safety pin. I still remember that when I was a baby. I guess I squirmed too much or something and mom had a pin in her hand at the time.

The posts I’ve seen thus far don’t mention the rather sensual delight of having a prefold cloth diaper changed. Not only do pins and plastic pants prolong the process, they add a level of babyishness that - for anyone who grew up in the cloth diaper era - disposables can’t really match.

Last edited:
Reactions: abrich and toddlerPampers
Changing myself, the bes5 part is hearing the tab being ripped of my dirty diaper. No way tha5 sound can be mistaken for anything else.

Onesieman said:
Mine would be the legs in the air when getting a new diaper ready
The legs in the air is my favorite part of a diaper change. I remember when I was 5 years old watching babies get their diapers changed, and it seemed kind of humiliating to have to lay there with their legs in the air to get their bottom wiped. I also really wanted to experience that again and it's something I thought about over and over as a child. The legs in the air with the ankles crossed will always be synonymous with diaper changes for me.

When my wife changes me she'll lift up my legs, cross my ankles over each other, and hold them both in her hand as she pushes them back over my head to lift up my bottom. It always makes me feel so little and helpless to have my legs restrained while she wipes my bottom. Even though she's got a firm grip on my ankles, my bottom is just suspended in the air, wiggling back and forth a little bit, so it's a little bit scary and I feel like I'm going to fall. That really makes me feel like a helpless baby who needs to be taken care of.

After she's done wiping me she'll lay me down on the changing pad while she rolls up the wet diaper. Then she'll unfold a fresh diaper and lift up my legs to place the new diaper under me. She'll keep holding me up as she sprinkles baby powder on my bottom. I just lay there looking up at her hands holding my legs and feeling so little.

When I change myself it's not quite the same, but I do my best to recreate the feeling. When I was 8 and swiped baby diapers to use them, when I changed myself I would always cross my ankles and hold them up in the air with one hand. I can't do that very easily as an adult being taller and less flexible, so instead I position my changing pad in the middle of the bathroom doorway. Then I lift up my legs and rest them on the edges of the door frame to keep my behind suspended in the air while I wipe myself.

Reactions: DarkWolf
Being greeted to the "fountain of youth" when the diaper is opened.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkWolf
blissfullyquirky said:
The legs in the air is my favorite part of a diaper change.

Laying in the 'diaper change position' is such a turn-on for me as well.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear
The plastic pants being worked up my legs and over the thick padding making sure that the nappy is all contained

Reactions: BabyLouise and DroopyDrawers
Back