Uk folks, what kind of protection do nhs give you?

What dose NHS mean just wondering

National health service

I got it thank you

Pongoandperdi15 said:
National health service
To 99% of us Brits, (though we love to complain about it) it’s the best thing our country ever did for its people, and it’s now 75 years old!

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, nappig and Constantlydamp
PCS said:
To 99% of us Brits, (though we love to complain about it) it’s the best thing our country ever did for its people, and it’s now 75 years old!
Where would we be in the UK without the NHS ?. Currently awaiting a colonoscopy which would be £2500 if I went private.

Constantlydamp said:
Where would we be in the UK without the NHS ?. Currently awaiting a colonoscopy which would be £2500 if I went private.
No kidding, dread to think what nappy cost would be of had to buy them all.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
nappig said:
I have 4 different tablets and only pay £11 a month as I prepay my prescriptions , that would cost nearly £40 if I had to pay for each one separately 😧

Reactions: nappig and Constantlydamp
nappig said:
My quarterly bill would be 5 packs of Tena Ultima Proskin xl = £100, 4 packs of Tena Flex Maxi do = £80, 13 Coloplast urine collection leg have =£39, 3 tubes of barrier cream = £24, other bits such as leg straps, gauze pads, bag hangers, pubic pressure urinal doughnuts etc = £75+ giving me a total saving of well over £300. Thank you NHS !

Reactions: nappig
nappig said:
Home delivery service up here but dont get choice company. Id direct or something.
Id Direct is who I order pads from every 2 months. Online takes 10 days but phoning I get them in 3-4. They were surprised when I said 10 days online. Trouble phoning is waiting 5+ minutes to get through.

Reactions: nappig and Neroforte
Weewilly said:
Id Direct is who I order pads from every 2 months. Online takes 10 days but phoning I get them in 3-4. They were surprised when I said 10 days online. Trouble phoning is waiting 5+ minutes to get through.
I knew I know that bridge, ID direct are good I like it is

Reactions: Deleted member 68367
ID Is a bag of shibernizer I've finally got my continence nurse to max out the absorption think I'm getting maxi 😂 she said the amount of complaints they've had about leaks is unbelievable they want the service to go back to Tena but no one will listen. If you pay ID direct for the pads, try ordering them from somewhere like incontinence shop if they are your pad of choice, ID direct are for some reason more expensive than buying them from a third-party supplier.

Pongoandperdi15 said:
ID Is a bag of shibernizer I've finally got my continence nurse to max out the absorption think I'm getting maxi 😂 she said the amount of complaints they've had about leaks is unbelievable they want the service to go back to Tena but no one will listen. If you pay ID direct for the pads, try ordering them from somewhere like incontinence shop if they are your pad of choice, ID direct are for some reason more expensive than buying them from a third-party supplier.
Yea I would prefer changed supplier as ID Slip are very leaky. But suppose lucky to get something than nothing.

Nottinghamshire use Tena Slip Proskins from the NHS. They are decent pads.

Reactions: Napincolove, nappig and Constantlydamp
bobbilly said:
Nottinghamshire use Tena Slip Proskins from the NHS. They are decent pads.
Lucky as ID slip are rubbish. Tapes are rubbish and 1 wetting, needs changed

Reactions: Neroforte and bobbilly
Back