UK: Can you recommend some nappies for me?

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been out of touch with my DL side for a few years now and soon I will have few months to reorient myself and rediscover the adult nappy market again.

Can you recommend some thick, white, cloth-backed disposable tape style nappies available in the UK? Both ABDL and incontinence nappies are desired. Keep in mind, I haven't worn an adult nappy in the UK for about 8 years now because I've been overseas, working, and so on, so I don't know what has changed on the market now.

Thanks!

Hi RouteLeader and welcome back, my go to Nappies are Tena Proskin Ultima maxi slips full on tabbed disposable Nappies and I find them amazingly comfortable and very absorbant and readily available from chemist shops and all the usual big name suppliers.
I am of course assuming you require disposables ?
If you buy in bulk they can work out at a reasonable price but are a bit more if you buy by the pack.
Most of the Tena range are good quality and worth trying (imo) so good luck in finding the ones that work for you.
Might also be worth considering some nice PUL pants for that extra protection they give ?

Last edited:
Hi im uk based use NRU.uk and the products in stock for white which ive tried and test for 12hrs at a time Str8up white sizing good
the 2nd one not so bulky but https://www.nru.co.uk/incontrol-elite-hybrid

Hopefully they help I have a busy schedule at work I don’t have time to get changed these last all day enjoy

Have more test results on other ABDL I’ve tried for that duration ask away if needed

Last edited:
If you want cloth backed disposable nappies, I’d suggest Little Kings.
Really soft and do a good job

Reactions: Seabear
RouteLeader said:
I have been out of touch with my DL side for a few years now and soon I will have few months to reorient myself and rediscover the adult nappy market again.

Can you recommend some thick, white, cloth-backed disposable tape style nappies available in the UK? Both ABDL and incontinence nappies are desired. Keep in mind, I haven't worn an adult nappy in the UK for about 8 years now because I've been overseas, working, and so on, so I don't know what has changed on the market now.

Thanks!
Can’t go wrong with Tena, I can also recommend Rearz Barnyards they are amazing

Reactions: Seabear
Napincolove said:
Hi RouteLeader and welcome back, my go to Nappies are Tena Proskin Ultima maxi slips full on tabbed disposable Nappies and I find them amazingly comfortable and very absorbant and readily available from chemist shops and all the usual big name suppliers.
I am of course assuming you require disposables ?
If you buy in bulk they can work out at a reasonable price but are a bit more if you buy by the pack.
Most of the Tena range are good quality and worth trying (imo) so good luck in finding the ones that work for you.
Might also be worth considering some nice PUL pants for that extra protection they give ?
Readily available!? Is that a recent thing? when i was i london i had a hard time finding nappies, one chemist near by had Lilly, so that was my go to

Back