Tykables Unicorns NRU

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Decided to try Tykables Unicorns NRU, I’m in one today and I’m very happy with them, they fit better than hunnyhops and done have tab issues, I can undo the tabs and redo them and to tighten and they are fine. Very comfortable and I don’t waddle as much in them. I would have kept buying bunny hops but I had a bad buying experience so I decided to try Tykables Unicorns and I’m happy with them.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
babyraggydolls said:
Decided to try Tykables Unicorns NRU, I’m in one today and I’m very happy with them, they fit better than hunnyhops and done have tab issues, I can undo the tabs and redo them and to tighten and they are fine. Very comfortable and I don’t waddle as much in them. I would have kept buying bunny hops but I had a bad buying experience so I decided to try Tykables Unicorns and I’m happy with them.
I love tykables over abuniverse diaper because I've quality issues with abuniverse Even though they keep changing the way their diapers not keep them consistency They are just trying to save money Unlike taco bells they have good nice diapers that fit well in good quality

Reactions: babyraggydolls
Back