Tykables question/complaint

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
This is kinda of difficult for me as I really love tykables and buy all my diapers from them. I use the subscription which I also love. I have femine/neutral print selected. When I got my shipment today I received the following
1 bag of unicorns
1 bag of overnights
3 bags of galactica
2 bags of little rascals
1 bag of puppers

That doesnt scream femine/nuetral to me. Being incontinent ill use them all it just frustrated me. I dont chose masculine because I dont like the camo design as the ink bleeds on my skin. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Don't quote me on this 🤫, but your order looks like a good selection that I would ship if I were preparing it at Tykables. Little Rawrs could be a substitute, however. 😐

Last edited:
Ehorton said:
I dont like the camo design as the ink bleeds on my skin.
Are you using an oil or cream? I've never had any print transfer to my skin with normal baby powder.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
KrankyPants said:
Don't quote me on this 🤫, but your order looks like a good selection that I would ship if I were preparing it at Tykables. Little Rawrs could be a substitute, however. 😐
Its the galactica that I don't really get. Lil rawrs are cute and I wear them a lot.

ronnieM said:
Are you using an oil or cream? I've never had any print transfer to my skin with normal baby powder.
No oils. Just Destin and powder.

Ehorton said:
Its the galactica that I don't really get. Lil rawrs are cute and I wear them a lot.
What's wrong with Galactic?

KrankyPants said:
What's wrong with Galactic?
Nothing is wrong with them. Just dont love them.

Reactions: ABDLBoy
Oh, okay.

Last edited:
I'm really not getting what your complaint is. Is it the fact that the camo designs bleeds on your skin, or is it about the designs being masculine/ femine?

Ebabyboy12 said:
This is kinda of difficult for me as I really love tykables and buy all my diapers from them. I use the subscription which I also love. I have femine/neutral print selected. When I got my shipment today I received the following
1 bag of unicorns
1 bag of overnights
3 bags of galactica
2 bags of little rascals
1 bag of puppers

That doesnt scream femine/nuetral to me. Being incontinent ill use them all it just frustrated me. I dont chose masculine because I dont like the camo design as the ink bleeds on my skin. Ugh.

So normally the Rascals are not normally in boxes that are fem but because of shipping delays some of our other products are out of stock temporarily as we wait for more to arrive. A large majority of our prints we feel are neutral, really the only difference between the Fem/Neutral and the Masc/Neutral is that the Fem one has Unicorns and the Masc one has Cammies. The Galactic we have been told by many females is not overly masculine, as a whole, and that they like the design. We of course know this is not everyones opinion but so far we believe it is the majority of the people that we have spoken with.

We have not put the Rascals in our Big Littles DIaper Box in a while and thought it would be a change to have a few tape diapers in the box. We also do know many females in particular who liked the dragons on the design, maybe not the sides so much but the overall design they did like. This one is not normally in any box as we tend to stick with just the Tykables products themselves but decided to this month.

The Cammies, not in a fem box to my knowledge, issue was resolved long ago. This was caused by the fade when wet being on the side panels as well which was removed in place for a non fade when wet ink. So the current Cammies do not have this issue.

Reactions: WillFord384, Aby, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Antientmariner said:
I'm really not getting what your complaint is. Is it the fact that the camo designs bleeds on your skin, or is it about the designs being masculine/ femine

More or less just the combination seems more masculine then femine.

todaler said:
So normally the Rascals are not normally in boxes that are fem but because of shipping delays some of our other products are out of stock temporarily as we wait for more to arrive. A large majority of our prints we feel are neutral, really the only difference between the Fem/Neutral and the Masc/Neutral is that the Fem one has Unicorns and the Masc one has Cammies. The Galactic we have been told by many females is not overly masculine, as a whole, and that they like the design. We of course know this is not everyones opinion but so far we believe it is the majority of the people that we have spoken with.

We have not put the Rascals in our Big Littles DIaper Box in a while and thought it would be a change to have a few tape diapers in the box. We also do know many females in particular who liked the dragons on the design, maybe not the sides so much but the overall design they did like. This one is not normally in any box as we tend to stick with just the Tykables products themselves but decided to this month.

The Cammies, not in a fem box to my knowledge, issue was resolved long ago. This was caused by the fade when wet being on the side panels as well which was removed in place for a non fade when wet ink. So the current Cammies do not have this issue.
Thanks for the response. Didnt realize you were out of stock on some designs. All good.

Glad to hear you fixes the cammies.

Ebabyboy12 said:
More or less just the combination seems more masculine then femine.
ah gotcha. i didnt notice how much more masculine the designs all are on Tykables. I guess if you're looking for more feminine designs, Rearz is your answer

todaler said:

I HATE the taped diapers, probably going to throw the little rascals in the trash where they belong. I order tykables for the thickness and the hook and loop system. I just got 20 diapers that I can't trust at night and I have to struggle to get taped on just right. How do I avoid ever getting Little Rascals in the future? I can't keep subscribed if Im going to be getting diapers I dont trust.

The little Rascals are cheaper diapers, is that why tykables sent me 2 bags? They are not what I wanted or thought I was paying for and I am very unhappy about this, they are only good for daytime, but I dont trust them at all. I needed nighttime diapers, like the regular takable line up, that costs over 100 dollars more per package.

I am deeply upset about this, I hate little rascals diapers, I do not like the print and I hate the tapes, and they are not the absorbency I trust. I suppose I can put them away somewhere and get some booster and duct tape to make them work, but I paid good money for GOOD diapers, not cheap crap. They remind me of depends diapers, cheap thing and green, I hate the hospital green depends color on the sides, I hate these diapers, they are not what I wanted when I ordered and not what I thought I was ordering.

If Tykables wants to send me cheaper diapers I would like it reflected in my bill, I hate these diapers and they are not what I ordered, I would rather have an all white diaper than this ugly ugly design and the cheaper absorbency and tapes.

Last edited:
Aby said:
If Tykables wants to send me cheaper diapers I would like it reflected in my bill,
If you truly feel wronged and the merchant is not correcting the issue then protest the bill if you paid with a credit card.

I probably have no room to protest, the subscription does not specify which diapers they will send, only that the diapers in the big box will be 5000ml capacity, the little rascals are "around 5000ml". Comparing the different brands side by side and they are fairly similar except for the better plastic and hook and loop system. I will probably take my loss and find another brand or switch to order the diapers I actually want and pay more.

I dont trust this diaper for nighttime use, its almost as thick as a regular tykable, but not quite there, I hate the print, its uglier than the Cammies and I dont like the cammies but at least they have the velcro hot and loop style system, that hook and loop system changes everything and is a must now. I will not buy anymore diapers that use tapes. I had nightmares with tapes in the past and now that I am use to the hook and loop system, everything else is not really acceptable. Most nights I had to use duct tape to make the tapes stay stuck, I hate the tapes and I hate the stupid print with the badly drawn dragons that are not that cute. I would have been less upset if they just sent a plain white diaper, the green on the sides reminds me too much of depends from the 90's and 80's

I will see what customer service can do on Monday, I think they are just low on supplies and tried to fill orders, but I hate the tapes, so this was not what I wanted, but the order is fairly vague so hopefully we can work to prevent this from ever happening again. I would rather switch to cloth than pay for disposables I don't like. I dont like many of the prints, but I love the Puppers and Lil Rawrs.

Last edited:
I got hooked on the hook and loop diapers and I am not being fair to the little rascals diaper, its not that far from a tykables diaper, other than the different fastening system,

Little Rascals
Aby said:
I dont trust this diaper for nighttime use,

Little Rascals are one of the highest capacity diapers on the market...

Back