Tykables Appreciation Post (because why not)

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I love Tykables so much! Galactic is my favourite because of the super soft colours and for some reason especially the pale blue sides with that stripe pattern (they remind me of the old pull-ups from 2004) the huge Hook&Loop tabs are always gonna be a bonus in any diaper in my opinion. And the packaging they come in is so amazingly authentic and detailed that I (as a nerdy collector) hesitate to open them just because the packaging looks so good and professional (I know they're professionals). Honestly, everything about them is just brilliant. They're bulky enough to be noticed, they're colourful enough to be seen, they're ridiculously comfortable and they have the perfect shape. I freakin LOVE these things, they're the Beez Kneez. I wanna try their others but the patterns don't suit my style as much as the Galactics do and I've grown attached to them (I'm a pretty sentimental geek). I'd attach some photos but I ran out last week (getting more soon). So far, I've only tried Little Rawrs and Galactic (I know I should try them all before choosing a favourite but sue me)

Their onesies look really cute and I'd love to buy some in the future but as of right now, I don't own any of their clothing. I hope to find some more time and money to get the little rawrs onesie and shortalls. I'm being a bit of a ki$$a$$ but I'm all about this company and their products. Share some of your favourite Tykables stuff if you got it and if ya feel like it, drop some recommendations on what I should try next.

Reactions: LittleCharlemangne and ThePaddedTurtle
I used to like paw patrol . I think they were tykables. The print was very clever. And a good snug fit. I know I tried puppers as well but my memory of them is a bit vague.. I'm a rearz fan for life! But tykables always impressed. These days I'm a die hard fan of lil belle... I truly love them for look , fit , performance. An amazing nappy!

I love Tykables as well. In fact, my avatar is a closeup of the padding in a Camelot. Here are some photos (spread over three posts):

Tykables Camelots (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Tykables Cammies (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Tykables Galactic (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: theancientmariner and Iron
I love everything about Tykables! Great diapers and perfect onesies.

i do love Little Rascals, but unfortunately Tykables has been out of most everything for a while now. They used to carry Dotty Pride which are my absolute favorite diaper of all time, but alas.. no more. Don't know what's up, i'll keep checking in on Tykables, but having to go elsewhere more often than not.

Friggles said:
I love Tykables so much! Galactic is my favourite because of the super soft colours and for some reason especially the pale blue sides with that stripe pattern (they remind me of the old pull-ups from 2004)
Glad you love them. It is kind of funny you say this about the sides because that is exactly what it was suposed to reference, the side panels on the Little Rawrs, Galactic, and Unicorns are all basically the same and suposed to mimic the elastic sides of pull ups.

Reactions: PaddedBass and oreobaby89
I believe that @todaler and Tykables deserve a high level of respect from the ABDL community. He has done a lot in terms of exposure, dealing with the public and city concerns, research and development, outreach, listening to the community and engaging with the community, and working with vendors etc...

Good work @todaler, you've made dreams come true and have made a lot of people very happy.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedBass, babybobby, DiaperVapor and 5 others
Love those ultra girly Unicorn ones but my favorite utra boy diaper would be Little builders.

So I asked about the baby butter plastic and this is the response that I got back.

“Sadly we are not going to replace all of our plastic with the Baby Butter Plastic. The higher capacity diapers will still have the Toddler Tough Plastic, while our 5000ml and less should have the Baby Butter Plastic.
Rob”

So expect some changes to half of the diapers. I think that the new plastic is nice and soft.

As for them running out of stock. I have a subscription and I never have run out of stock.

todaler said:
Glad you love them. It is kind of funny you say this about the sides because that is exactly what it was suposed to reference, the side panels on the Little Rawrs, Galactic, and Unicorns are all basically the same and suposed to mimic the elastic sides of pull ups.
I was really surprised and amazed when I first got them because my ideal diaper that I always envisioned when thinking of designs looked basically exactly like the Galactic design. Basically, your product is profound padded perfection that never fails to impress

randy1959 said:
i do love Little Rascals, but unfortunately Tykables has been out of most everything for a while now. They used to carry Dotty Pride which are my absolute favorite diaper of all time, but alas.. no more. Don't know what's up, i'll keep checking in on Tykables, but having to go elsewhere more often than not.
Neither of these are actually Tykables products. The Little Rascals are NRU and Pride is by Dotty. The version we had was licensed by NRU who produced it but their agreement ended so we can no longer get them. We do still stock Little Rascals but with shipping issues over the past year or so it has been difficult to keep them in stock; but we have some on the way.

Reactions: randy1959
I just went into the Tykables store for the first time last Friday while traveling about the Chicago area. I had a level of anxiety. I know, I know.. why? I'm a confident middle aged military type.. what would make me feel nervous or awkward about stopping in? Idk either. I've never been to a Con or Munch either, but I think I would be anxious attending those as well. So, despite the anxiety I plugged in the address and headed to the Tykables location. It is only a few miles off of I-90 or I-290 in an industrial complex and was found without issue. The pictures on the website leave nothing to the imagination as the store is exactly as shown. I was extremely impressed with the owner Tod who greeted me with a smile. He made me feel at ease and I forgot I was even anxious. I wear a few different types of diapers so this was my first experience shopping for a Tykables product. Today gave me a quick product overview and based on my wearing style I decided to try a bag of Little Builders. I have to say that I am a fan for sure. I'm not going to do the "Product Review" blah blah.. only to say that they are a good diaper and I will be purchasing again. Maybe I will try the blue cammies.. especially since I'm such a macho Veteran adult diaper dude.. ( rolling my eyes ) Bahaha! ;) Keep it real and let's see those smiles!

Attachments

• 20210920_165321.jpg
    20210920_165321.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: PaddedBass, babybobby, MrCrinklez and 3 others
EpicOne1997 said:
I just went into the Tykables store for the first time last Friday while traveling about the Chicago area. I had a level of anxiety. I know, I know.. why? I'm a confident middle aged military type.. what would make me feel nervous or awkward about stopping in? Idk either. I've never been to a Con or Munch either, but I think I would be anxious attending those as well. So, despite the anxiety I plugged in the address and headed to the Tykables location. It is only a few miles off of I-90 or I-290 in an industrial complex and was found without issue. The pictures on the website leave nothing to the imagination as the store is exactly as shown. I was extremely impressed with the owner Tod who greeted me with a smile. He made me feel at ease and I forgot I was even anxious. I wear a few different types of diapers so this was my first experience shopping for a Tykables product. Today gave me a quick product overview and based on my wearing style I decided to try a bag of Little Builders. I have to say that I am a fan for sure. I'm not going to do the "Product Review" blah blah.. only to say that they are a good diaper and I will be purchasing again. Maybe I will try the blue cammies.. especially since I'm such a macho Veteran adult diaper dude.. ( rolling my eyes ) Bahaha! ;) Keep it real and let's see those smiles!
You showed guts going there. Well done. I'm glad it was a good experience. And thank you for sharing it.

Reactions: Quanon
Kittyinpink said:
You showed guts going there. Well done. I'm glad it was a good experience. And thank you for sharing it.
Well thanks. I am not the shy type.. I guess it was the fact I think I've only met in person one other guy that wore. That didn't turn out wierd either.. thank goodness.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
I still have one pack of the Snuggles Waddlers in my closet that I will probably never open. My favorite these days is the puppers followed closely by the little builders. Or in reverse order depending on how I feel. Honorable mentions to the cammies and the galactics. To be fair, though, I tried them all and like them all.

I really like how this company has grown, I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the tykables employee's at CapCon 2020, very nice people and focused on there products.
My favorite diaper atm is the new little builders, the patterns, colors and super soft plastic is amazing to me, I hope they can make a super builder overnight, or another diaper that is in there top 7,000ml range but with the super soft plastic, that would be so amazing to me, but I'm also not complaining about the current little builders either, they are very thirsty diapers and do hold up to overnight accidents well to.

pampers4U said:
I really like how this company has grown, I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the tykables employee's at CapCon 2020, very nice people and focused on there products.
My favorite diaper atm is the new little builders, the patterns, colors and super soft plastic is amazing to me, I hope they can make a super builder overnight, or another diaper that is in there top 7,000ml range but with the super soft plastic, that would be so amazing to me, but I'm also not complaining about the current little builders either, they are very thirsty diapers and do hold up to overnight accidents well to.
Glad you like them but the plastic on the Little Builders can't be used on a 7000ml product, it would be too close to the breaking point when at max capacity. The two plastics are near identical in its chemical makeup, it is really only a difference in thickness of the plastic itself. A 5000ml product is def an "overnight" product for most people. We don't want to call them daytime diapers, because that might give people the wrong impression; so we call them "Everyday Diapers" and our 6000/7000 our "Ultra Diapers" :)

Reactions: Babyboyzen, WillFord384 and Iron
Back