1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Hey all!
My older sister is moving out (starting next week but it's gonna take a long time)

I talked to my mom and she said that she wants to make the room as comfortable for me as she can, including turning it into a nursery!

We have this gate thing that we no longer use which we're gonna repurpose into turning my bed into a crib 🥰
So I'm low-key shopping for nursery decore on amazon that fits my safari theme (probably getting some light switch covers too)

Lotsa safari stuffs,,, I'm excited

I'll post updates in the comments of this post if anyone's interested :)

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, soggybottomboy247, SissyPwincessAndrea and 21 others
Aw lucky I want my own Nursery so bad! But I gotta wait till I have my own place. Love your Profile Pic BTW! Winnie the Pooh is the one Littles thing I've never grown out of! I have slept with a stuffed Pooh Bear almost all my life every night! If I could have Licensed ABDL Diapers that fit me I'd want Winnie the Pooh and Frozen!!! Too bad Bambino/ABU/Rearz etc. never make Licensed Diapers! :-(

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, DiaperdKitty and 4 others
One of the things Issac and I won't to do is get our self a two bed room flat and have one of the room as a nursery/ kennel/ cattery. Issac likes to pretend to be a puppy and I like to pretend to be a cat. Becouse catboy is cool.

It not going to happen for a while though.

I would love to see photos of your nursery when it ready. You so lucky to have a mother that that accepting and willing to help you with regressing.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, KittyninjaW and 2 others
That's so exciting! My husband and I have a designated room in our house that's eventually going to be a nursery. Unfortunately it gets used as the guest bedroom quite often when his family is in town. I'm hoping that the newness of us having a house will taper off and we'll go back to just visiting his home town instead of them coming here.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, Babynix and 4 others
I'd love to have my own nursery, that would be amazing. A crib by itself would be super expensive to have custom built though.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea and Magicalgirl101
Autiesaurus said:
I'd love to have my own nursery, that would be amazing. A crib by itself would be super expensive to have custom built though.
Exactly, that's why I'm gonna have a makeshift one instead

I’ll be doing the same in a few weeks! Looking forward to seeing your pics; maybe I’ll get a few ideas. :D

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, CutieProtector and JaysonTheRegressor
Please send pics

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, alfenton, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
Will do! My mom ordered something to surprise me and it should get here soon
transformation starts tuesday

Reactions: Diaperboy27, babyhoodsissy and chrischrischris
My sister has moved out as of today, I've already started reorganizing :)
Here's my crib bed! I'll fix that corner later, but I had this amazing gate to make it possible 🥰 I've finally picked a safari bedding type to match my plushies and room theme, pics below!Screenshot_20200721-194952_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200721-195003_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200721-195000_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20200721-194957_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, StoneCrab and 23 others
  • Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and JaysonTheRegressor
Update 2: I reorganized my room to the final layout, now we're just gonna buy the items as we can afford them ^^
Pics below, last pic shows my diaper stash!
1595628730282.png1595628747842.png
1595628766087.png1595628809245.png1595628782532.png

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, MaybeBroken and 16 others
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, SissyPwincessAndrea, Blathers and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hey all!
My older sister is moving out (starting next week but it's gonna take a long time)

I talked to my mom and she said that she wants to make the room as comfortable for me as she can, including turning it into a nursery!

We have this gate thing that we no longer use which we're gonna repurpose into turning my bed into a crib 🥰
So I'm low-key shopping for nursery decore on amazon that fits my safari theme (probably getting some light switch covers too)

Lotsa safari stuffs,,, I'm excited

I'll post updates in the comments of this post if anyone's interested :)
when I get to that point for myself I would like to have the picture from either the crinklz originals or aquanauts diaper packages painted as a mural on my wall....I also like the safari theme idea though

Reactions: Diaperboy27
LilBuddha said:
when I get to that point for myself I would like to have the picture from either the crinklz originals or aquanauts diaper packages painted as a mural on my wall....I also like the safari theme idea though
Would love to find an interior designer that would be able to help with this sorta thing

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Update 2: I reorganized my room to the final layout, now we're just gonna buy the items as we can afford them ^^
That is all super cute.
Can I ask how old are you [IRL age]? Just curious is all. :)

Reactions: royalpacis
18 :) turned this year

caitianx said:
In picture #1, are those your Guinea Pig companions?
I have 2, Scurry and Scratch.
Your Nursery/Little Space looks pretty good.
Sure are! I even have crayon drawings above them
1595642848146.png1595642857817.png

Reactions: AComputerGuy, BlueStringBean and sissybabypansy
JaysonTheRegressor said:
18 :) turned this year
Well congratulations on sadly officially being an adult, lol
Your mom is great for being so supportive of her little boy.
"Youth is wasted on the young" Ah to be 18 again, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen, Diaperboy27, smolguy and 2 others
Back