Tucking while wearing diapers

cltabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone! Was looking for any feedback/advice/opinions on tucking while wearing diapers. While the bulge from the diaper is inevitable and welcome, I’m looking to replicate what the bulge would be for a girl.

Thanks!!

Reactions: PetPuppyAlex
cltabdl said:
Hey everyone! Was looking for any feedback/advice/opinions on tucking while wearing diapers. While the bulge from the diaper is inevitable and welcome, I’m looking to replicate what the bulge would be for a girl.

Thanks!!
Honestly, that is one of the reasons I love diapers so much! I love the genitalia-neutralizing effects of wearing. I prefer a diaper bulge to a "package" bulge. I'm much more self-conscious about the latter. I would say fluffing helps conceal the "package" a bit more, because it gives it space to not bunch up and point downward. You'll have more of a diaper bulge but less of a "package"! Here are some good instructions on how to fluff your diaper!

• Love
Reactions: Lonerwithfeelings, cltabdl, Kyma and 3 others
PetPuppyAlex said:
Honestly, that is one of the reasons I love diapers so much! I love the genitalia-neutralizing effects of wearing. I prefer a diaper bulge to a "package" bulge. I'm much more self-conscious about the latter. I would say fluffing helps conceal the "package" a bit more, because it gives it space to not bunch up and point downward. You'll have more of a diaper bulge but less of a "package"! Here are some good instructions on how to fluff your diaper!
You don’t want to twist the blood vessels and get gangrene. The cure for that is castration.

Wear cloth diaper then nothing will show

I cant see any big difference now compared to when I still had my package. A thick diaper hides everything

Reactions: PetPuppyAlex
Back