tubby babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
pamperedfilly said:
So I'm an ABDL and I LOVE being tubby. I think being soft and squishy is great and I love thinking that it's all baby fat and I hope to get even tubbier. Am I weird for thinking that? Yes I take care of myself. My heart rate is normal and my blood pressure is actually lower than the average 120/80

Being overweight leads to a risk of high blood presser, atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), Stroke, heart Disease and heart related deaths.

As weight your weight rises so does your cholesterol and blood presser which cause your arteries to become clogged leading to a heart attack or stroke.

Does diabetes run in your family because excess weight affects your body’s ability to produce insulin? If you become diabetic you will have to prick your finger every time you eat to monitor your blood sugar, and give yourself a shot of insulin after every meal.

Excess weight lead to a high risk of hip and lower back and hip problems, bone-thinning, and osteoporosis.

If you are ok with the facts above than go ahead and gain weight, but be prepared to except the consequences of you actions and remember the older you get the harder it is to lose the weight.

Sorce:
http://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/impact-of-weight-on-your-body

pamperedfilly said:
Thank you so much for the encouragement. If I may, can I ask how big you want to get?

I have a disability and because of that I spend my day in a wheelchair. So I gain weight very easily and quite unintentionally.
Now I'm 163 lbs for 5''3 feet. I feel good and I'm ok if I gain a bit more.
But I try to stay healthy.

Part of me inside is a 250 lb adult baby. I'm a large guy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back