Tshirt and a Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear just a diaper most times around the apt. and I Also sleep in just my diaper.

I'm glad others have mentioned the socks, so it's not just me!
The diaper and t shirt is the best, but white socks are a must to complete the uniform. There's something just so little about seeing myself in a thick nappy, bright print t shirt, and white ankle socks!
Socks are a must!

I do the same, a lot. But, rather than a t-shirt, SWEATERS! They're so comfy to wear, especially during the colder months.

Wombat said:
I'm glad others have mentioned the socks, so it's not just me!
The diaper and t shirt is the best, but white socks are a must to complete the uniform. There's something just so little about seeing myself in a thick nappy, bright print t shirt, and white ankle socks!
Socks are a must!
Agreed, i love wearing just a t-shirt, diaper and socks, the socks don't have to just be white though, in fact i usually wear coloured ones.

It's like bambinod said, it's the classic toddler look, and i love looking like it when i'm regressed.

I enjoy getting down and just wearing a T Shirt and diaper from time to time. I primarily wear that at ABDL parties, though I've occasionally worn that around the house.

If I had more opportunity I would be wearing just my home made onsie and a nappy. There is nothing nicer and freeing than that feeling. Also if I could I would just wear my nappy to bed. But with kids around not a good idea....

Ditto !!! Love my morning coffee on the back patio in my tee shirt and diaper....

Gsmax said:
I enjoy getting down and just wearing a T Shirt and diaper from time to time. I primarily wear that at ABDL parties, though I've occasionally worn that around the house.

Though I haven't been fortunate enough to get to an ABDL party yet, I'd imagine the landscape is changing - imagine the mix of diapers everyone will be toddling around in.

That's what I'm wearing!

When I do t-shirt and diaper I do only t shirt n diaper ; no pastic pants no onesie no socks...well actually yes socks if its cold and a hoodie instead or as well lol

Not having anything on over the diaper fees like I'm being reckless but it forces me to change more often.

So its NO frilly ruffled plastic diaper cover for you ?
Just a plain jane vanilla appearance - well to each his own !
Make mine in Neon (LOUD) Pink with sox having contrasting lace ankle trim
the "T" shirt Oh so short with navel showing - no tucking allowed here !
With a heavy duty plastic diaper cover making crinkle crinkle noise all the way home !

Once the wife goes off to work it is socks, shirt and diaper for me. Right now I am listening to classical music and reading the ADIS Forum while sitting in a nice warm wet and messy diaper. I love the feeling!

I think that makes perfect sense!

I like a T-shirt and diaper (usually no socks though) to sit around the house when I'm by myself, and in warm weather that's what I wear to bed.

It's the only combination I'll wear to bed when I get diapers in my possession. I just end up sweating too much 'down there' when I have my housepants on, especially with a cover on top.

I really love this combination as well. Unfortunately, since I have three roommates who don't know anything about my DL side, whenever I wear in front of them, at the minimum I have a pair of underwear and pajama pants or sweat pants over it to hide and quiet the diaper (usually a plastic-backed).

I like your top drawer!

It's usually a hoodie, diaper and socks for me. I have two oversized hoodies that are really soft, cuddly and warm, I love wearing them and sleeping in them.

This morning I was wearing my footed pajamas and was actually getting tired of the same thing. I decided this afternoon to wear just a diaper and a shirt and it feels great. But the diaper droops and I find that little annoying.

Last night I slept in a Mister Rogers t-shirt, a diaper, and white socks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back