Try agains- only available in the us.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Once again I see a product new on the market, that I like the look of and also the reviews. and once again its not available to us over the pond, in the good old uk. seems to me the more good stuff that is out there, the more we are unable to access it.

ben0510 said:
Once again I see a product new on the market, that I like the look of and also the reviews. and once again its not available to us over the pond, in the good old uk. seems to me the more good stuff that is out there, the more we are unable to access it.
I'd happily trade away ALL printed diapers for unfettered access to PE shell medical diapers such as those you have easy access to that we have to pay a HUGE penalty to get over here LOL.

CptKirk

also we cant get those to canada '\ sadly

guest said:
also we cant get those to canada '\ sadly
They are available in Canada for a couple of months. I already ordered a case at the beginning of the year.

ben0510 said:
Yeah, but they are too expensive to justify even over here. Exact same diaper as Tykables Animooz with different artwork, yet significant increase in price. Should be able to get the Tykables through NRU over your side of the pond.
Also, you have better access to LNGU diapers; you make like the big baby ears and maybe similar in style/performance to the tryagains. Check them out maybe. They’re too expensive to ship over to the US :/

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Back