Trucking and diapers, is it super helpful to you all for driving? Or for anyone else who wears to work how does it help you?

BreezySkies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for 1 year now and it's absolutely amazing. Between enjoyment and helpfulness with my job I honestly am very satisfied with how it helps me from stopping for long periods while working. Plus being alone in the truck most of the time I can just relax and not worry

And the best part? Me wearing in public daily and needing to change has also really eliminated most of me being self conscious about using diapers because as far as anyone knows a diaper bulge means nothing and if they do notice I do have use/partial need for them

Also shout-out to other diapered truckers on here I found out there's a LOT of you by talking to diaper companies and businesses who tell me they get frequent trucks come through

Does being padded help you all the same way for whatever any of you do working or everyday needs? Lemme know

Stay padded everyone, love y'all

• Love
Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25, Truckerguy, Gothmistress13 and 2 others
SapphireGlitter said:
I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for 1 year now and it's absolutely amazing. Between enjoyment and helpfulness with my job I honestly am very satisfied with how it helps me from stopping for long periods while working. Plus being alone in the truck most of the time I can just relax and not worry

And the best part? Me wearing in public daily and needing to change has also really eliminated most of me being self conscious about using diapers because as far as anyone knows a diaper bulge means nothing and if they do notice I do have use/partial need for them

Also shout-out to other diapered truckers on here I found out there's a LOT of you by talking to diaper companies and businesses who tell me they get frequent trucks come through

Does being padded help you all the same way for whatever any of you do working or everyday needs? Lemme know

I fix anything that needs fixing at the house from the crawl space to the roof weather it be plumbing, electrical or carpentry and I'll be wearing a thick cotton diaper with booster covered with plastic pants the whole time I'm working and most likely soaking my diaper by the time I'm through. I don't have nearly as much maintenance to do as I would like to have but it feels good to pee like a baby doing something I really enjoy no matter how long or difficult it is. I wear a diaper 23-1/2 hours daily all year long and I usually get two or three days use out of a diaper before I have to rinse it out with hot water and vinegar and hang out to air dry on an inside clothesline until I'm down to my last diaper then I'll wash them in hot water and mild detergent and dry them in the dryer. Being thickly padded at all times is an absolute necessity to me and is my most comfortable clothing I could ever have.

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and BreezySkies
I drive truck and I wear some days. It is helpful by not having to stop every 100 miles in the morning. I'm a coffee drinker

Reactions: perlFerret, BreezySkies and Gothmistress13
littledub1955 said:
I wear a diaper 23-1/2 hours daily all year long and I usually get two or three days use out of a diaper before I have to rinse it out with hot water and vinegar and hang out to air dry on an inside clothesline until I'm down to my last diaper then I'll wash them in hot water and mild detergent and dry them in the dryer.
2-3 days??? How??? I assume you use that diaper for all your peeing. If I did that with my best dipaers (I use only disposables), a diaper might last a full day, if I was peeing very little that day. Is this some superpower of cloth diapers?

HugeBulge said:
2-3 days??? How??? I assume you use that diaper for all your peeing. If I did that with my best dipaers (I use only disposables), a diaper might last a full day, if I was peeing very little that day. Is this some superpower of cloth diapers?
I'm an incontinent homebody who rarely leaves home and wake up two or three times every night and get up to pee. If I'm at home I'm close enough to the bathroom to get there in time before I pee very much. It's whenever I'm away from a toilet for more than an hour that I do any major wetting and I only leave home a couple times a week. Those are the days I'll go to bed with a half full diaper and (still getting up to pee) wait until I've had my morning coffee until I shower and change into a clean, dry diaper except on Friday nights when I don't bother getting up to pee because I like to spend all day on Saturdays with a diaper that starts out wet and gets wetter as the day goes on.

Reactions: BreezySkies
littledub1955 said:
I'm an incontinent homebody who rarely leaves home and wake up two or three times every night and get up to pee. If I'm at home I'm close enough to the bathroom to get there in time before I pee very much. It's whenever I'm away from a toilet for more than an hour that I do any major wetting and I only leave home a couple times a week. Those are the days I'll go to bed with a half full diaper and (still getting up to pee) wait until I've had my morning coffee until I shower and change into a clean, dry diaper except on Friday nights when I don't bother getting up to pee because I like to spend all day on Saturdays with a diaper that starts out wet and gets wetter as the day goes on.
Ah. Be well and enjoy :)

Reactions: BreezySkies and littledub1955
Reactions: HugeBulge
I'm a trucker and I don't wear while working or driving. I do heavy haul and a majority of my loads require climbing, bending, reaching and a lot of physical exertion. A diaper would be a massive pain in the ass while doing this, especially on hot days when the sweat is pouring off me.
I'm usually able to hold my pee for several hundred miles. If I can't then I just pull over at a field approach to go. Takes a whole 30 seconds then back to grabbing gears and hammer down.

Plus I don't mix my kink with my work.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
I'm a trucker and I don't wear while working or driving. I do heavy haul and a majority of my loads require climbing, bending, reaching and a lot of physical exertion. A diaper would be a massive pain in the ass while doing this, especially on hot days when the sweat is pouring off me.
I'm usually able to hold my pee for several hundred miles. If I can't then I just pull over at a field approach to go. Takes a whole 30 seconds then back to grabbing gears and hammer down.

Plus I don't mix my kink with my work.
I can definitely respect that, it's hard enough walking sometimes in diapers on a hot day, much less doing serious physical labor/chains/tarp or whatever else

Only reason I wear is because it saves me from stopping and I *normally* change on my break then keep going

Also because I've honestly had times where shipper refuses drivers to use their facilities and using my diaper was the only option. That was back when I was hauling reefer though (those refrigerator warehouse places are absolutely despicable people, even big places like Walmart, Publix and Kroger) Walmart actually forced me to mess once, wasn't happy about it....

Reactions: Truckerguy
SapphireGlitter said:
I can definitely respect that, it's hard enough walking sometimes in diapers on a hot day, much less doing serious physical labor/chains/tarp or whatever else

Only reason I wear is because it saves me from stopping and I *normally* change on my break then keep going

Also because I've honestly had times where shipper refuses drivers to use their facilities and using my diaper was the only option. That was back when I was hauling reefer though (those refrigerator warehouse places are absolutely despicable people, even big places like Walmart, Publix and Kroger) Walmart actually forced me to mess once, wasn't happy about it....
People refusing to let the truck guy use their bathroom???? Fuck wat?? I work in industry. I don't think I've ever encountered such coldness :mad:
:mad::mad:

HugeBulge said:
People refusing to let the truck guy use their bathroom???? Fuck wat?? I work in industry. I don't think I've ever encountered such coldness :mad:
You can imagine why I got out of doing reefer, odd hours even for driving stress you out. Ignorant shippers/customers leave you there for hours waiting or in the dock, always ice cold freezing

Oh and don't forget, sorry you can't sleep here after we killed your clock

SapphireGlitter said:

I also wear diapers when I do long haul but not so much when I'm locally driving

HugeBulge said:
Dude that is standard operational procedure at a lot of warehouses and distribution centers. Those fuckers are so rude and inconsiderate, they don't give a shit about the driver. Whether it's having to use the facilities or having to wait hours on end to load or unload. The driver has no choice and if the driver raises hell then the driver waits even longer. These son of a bitches can dictate a drivers pay. This is the main reason I quit hauling van. Fuck them idiots. I'm hourly, no matter how long I wait, I'm getting paid. That's why in my area of trucking there's little to no wait. It's load/unload and go.

Reactions: HugeBulge
I wore diapers when I drove a semi, I still had some bladder control at that time but I'd have never made any money if I'd stopped to pee every hour plus I had to have them for night anyway so I just wore diapers most of the time to avoid more problems. You others are right about not being treated good though, most places treat truckers like they are third class citizens and act like you've bothered them by delivering the load that they needed. I didn't haul dry van for very long for that reason though flatbed and reefer loads had issues with receivers as well sometimes. I live in west Georgia but most of my trucking days were spent on the west coast and southwestern states.

Back