Chloris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone have trouble sleeping?
When not with a paci, plush, diaper?
Or all 3..
With my work and how I'm on call a lot, I find it stressful at times (then coming home to go out to parents home and help them)
Since I started doing at least 2 of the 3 I said. (I do also have my little time when i know im off work)
I have found sleeping easier.
Not all the time of course like if I have work the next morning.

I take a medication that keeps me alive. If I where to stop taking it I would die within a year not more then 2. With this medication comes side affects. Dr says here take this pill for that side affect. Oh yea there is a side affect with that one better take this to. Oh this one has a side affect so I'll give you this other one. Before you know it your taking more then a dozen pills. Some where in that mess causes diarrhea and seepage another muscle cramps and another causes your teeth to rote away. And of course the dreaded insomnia and restless sleep. When I take my meds at night I set aside 2 pills for bedtime 1 is ambien or generic called zolpadem. If I miss it I toss and turn all night. I'm not really on call but as a Truck Driver you don't work to a set schedule. One apt may be 10pm another might be 2am and another could be noon. Anyway even taking this sleeping pill if I have a middle of the night unload appointment my sleeping takes a hit so I understand the on call stuff. The one good thing about prescribed sleeping pill once taken I'm out in 15 minutes. Any time day or night so I can day sleep with just a pill which helps me manage those midnight appointments. Anyway if your having trouble sleeping talk to your Dr and see if you can get prescription strength help.

• Thinking
Reactions: Ceary, Woncrinklz and Edgewater
I usually sleep soundly as long as it's dark and quiet 😌

Reactions: Kirisin, Woncrinklz and Edgewater
I have trouble sleeping with my bear and sometimes my dummy. Haven’t slept a single night without my bear in about 6 years since I got him. Even when not being little 😂 my dummy when I’m so stressed and anxious it’s the only thing that’ll help me nod off

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Chloris and Edgewater
Kirisin said:
I take a medication that keeps me alive. If I where to stop taking it I would die within a year not more then 2. With this medication comes side affects. Dr says here take this pill for that side affect. Oh yea there is a side affect with that one better take this to. Oh this one has a side affect so I'll give you this other one. Before you know it your taking more then a dozen pills. Some where in that mess causes diarrhea and seepage another muscle cramps and another causes your teeth to rote away. And of course the dreaded insomnia and restless sleep. When I take my meds at night I set aside 2 pills for bedtime 1 is ambien or generic called zolpadem. If I miss it I toss and turn all night. I'm not really on call but as a Truck Driver you don't work to a set schedule. One apt may be 10pm another might be 2am and another could be noon. Anyway even taking this sleeping pill if I have a middle of the night unload appointment my sleeping takes a hit so I understand the on call stuff. The one good thing about prescribed sleeping pill once taken I'm out in 15 minutes. Any time day or night so I can day sleep with just a pill which helps me manage those midnight appointments. Anyway if your having trouble sleeping talk to your Dr and see if you can get prescription strength help.

Start backing off the medications as the more you are taking to off-set the issues between it and your lifesaving medication the more problems you will have. Three years ago, I was on five medications, today only two. Sleep has returned as I had learned to only go to sleep when I am tied. Watch if your mind is busy on other subjects as that will slow your ability to sleep. Lots of other stuff, but getting off all the drugs that are only off-setting another drug is a never ending circle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Zeke
Edgewater said:
Start backing off the medications as the more you are taking to off-set the issues between it and your lifesaving medication the more problems you will have. Three years ago, I was on five medications, today only two. Sleep has returned as I had learned to only go to sleep when I am tied. Watch if your mind is busy on other subjects as that will slow your ability to sleep. Lots of other stuff, but getting off all the drugs that are only off-setting another drug is a never ending circle.

I agreed with the sentiment that the optimum amount of medication is the least amount required.

That said this is not a good place for medical advice and we also are not party to all the information. Any change in regime should be discussed with a competent medic and undertaken in a planned manner.

Reactions: Rutibex, Chloris and Edgewater
I usually sleep pretty soundly but since I started embracing my AB/DL side, I have been sleeping in a onesie with my pacifier and stuffie. I have gotten used to it so much that now I find it harder to get comfortable without those things. I went on a business trip a few months ago and I missed my stuffie so much! Took a while to get to sleep that night.

lurking Google is both a chore and the reason why I can’t sleep at night.

Oy…

Reactions: Chloris, Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Melatonin in the evening and a horse dose of Temazepam at bedtime . My aide Cathay me changes me and gives me my meds at 1:30 AM .

Reactions: Edgewater
Benadryl is a safe sleep aid and can be purchased in mass quantities for very cheap on the Internet as Diphenhydramine HCI from 25 to 50 mg.. It is also an antihistamine, which is nice with spring pollen stuff in the air. This also isn't medical advice, it's readily available over the counter in all stores here I know of.

I used to ingest prescribed sleep aides, but holy guacamole! I honestly didn't remember stuff I did the prior evening...!?? So, yes, it's true it's best to only take medications absolutely necessary, do your drug reading homework, and talk to doctors and practitioners familiar with your needs to get the best ideas. But play and stuffies sure are pleasant...true true true. 🤭 The best is to do what you know makes you feel the best. Then snuggle up, and be happy and comfy.

LilPaddedBunny said:
I usually sleep pretty soundly but since I started embracing my AB/DL side, I have been sleeping in a onesie with my pacifier and stuffie. I have gotten used to it so much that now I find it harder to get comfortable without those things. I went on a business trip a few months ago and I missed my stuffie so much! Took a while to get to sleep that night.
I also find it’s harder to fall asleep without my lovie (small satin edged blankie) and paci close by. When I go out of town I keep it in my purse. 🤭

Reactions: LilPaddedBunny, Chloris and Edgewater
DBabygirl2 said:
I also find it’s harder to fall asleep without my lovie (small satin edged blankie) and paci close by. When I go out of town I keep it in my purse. 🤭
The last time I went out of town I was very tempted to bring my stuffie, but I was afraid it would somehow be discovered or worse, damaged or lost! I didn't sleep well but I got a good night's sleep when I returned home again.

LilPaddedBunny said:
The last time I went out of town I was very tempted to bring my stuffie, but I was afraid it would somehow be discovered or worse, damaged or lost! I didn't sleep well but I got a good night's sleep when I returned home again.
I hear that! I’m still very careful about revealing my little or little things out of the house fearing rejection and judgement. I’ve never gone to any munches or kink events yet so I wouldn’t even know what to pack..

DBabygirl2 said:
I hear that! I’m still very careful about revealing my little or little things out of the house fearing rejection and judgement. I’ve never gone to any munches or kink events yet so I wouldn’t even know what to pack..
I've found when I travel if you have a plush for example.. just say "I don't have house space for a dog. This is my emotional support animal" a lot of people will shut up. At home I keep my plusses in the open. But onsies and diapers tucked away.. I feel even if you have guests. You need to let a little of your little side show.

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, Anemone, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Tetra said:
Melatonin in the evening and a horse dose of Temazepam at bedtime
I also take Melatonin, a hormone for insomnia and Desyrel, or trazodone, an antidepressant also for insomnia.

Last edited:
Chloris said:
I've found when I travel if you have a plush for example.. just say "I don't have house space for a dog. This is my emotional support animal" a lot of people will shut up. At home I keep my plusses in the open. But onsies and diapers tucked away.. I feel even if you have guests. You need to let a little of your little side show.
Good points. Thank you for replying.

Back