Trips in Diapers

SoWhatNow

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's the easiest first trip to go on while wearing diapers? I want to go somewhere and wear, but not sure what type - i.e. road trip, camping, international by plane, etc.
Also, what diaper would you recommend? I prefer those on the more absorbent side.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
its not that hard i am IC #1 #2 i have done road trips and flyed flying is easy af tsa does not care if ware padded

I am IC #1 and diapered all the time. its just part of my life. I fly regularly and other than one bad experience with TSA years ago, I have no problems. For me, camping was the hardest to adjust to being IC. I use to backpack a lot (multiple night trips before becoming IC. No more than a day trip now. I find that I must shower every day to keep my skin clean and from breaking down and rashing, This is difficlut when camping.

All that to say, its and adjustment that each person has to work through themselves.

I use trips as an excuse to wear 24 7. Problem is I can never bring enough to last when I get back.

Couple months ago I ordered rearz safari to an Amazon locker so I would just pick them at my destination. Wore in Portland for a week. This idea is GENUIS TO ME.

Brought some to San Francisco,wore them every night to my friends spare bed.

First half of my trip to Europe last year I wore em.

I've also wore them though security (make sure they are dry) and put them on after security. I never have more than a backpack and I fly right though.

They are GREAT for bed, bus, flights, or if you won't see a bathroom for awhile, and movies especially.

Come July going to IndyDreamWorld Ageplay Convention. I plan to wear for my record, 10th to the 18th, surrounded by other like minded people. That's a trip by myself.

Mind you I won't mess,too much to even handle in my own home let alone elsewhere. I do feel for those who have no choice and I am totally supportive.

Yes it some what hard to pack for long trips !
I try to estimate for what I will need !

SoWhatNow said:
What's the easiest first trip to go on while wearing diapers? I want to go somewhere and wear, but not sure what type - i.e. road trip, camping, international by plane, etc.
Also, what diaper would you recommend? I prefer those on the more absorbent side.
I would try a road trip first wearing a Trest or NRU diaper, or ABU's are good too!.😃
I love driving diapered, makes for such a relaxing trip, takes a load off my shoulders,
stress free driving.😃

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I always found it going well with camping, and being in diapers full time, I have done all sorts of transportation methods with no issues.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back