Traveling by plane

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
wondering if anyone wearing diapers has boarded and flown a plane? Vacations,etc?

Reactions: artemisenterri and Diprs2
yep my self and many on here want or have to wear
usually no issues
some don't diaper up untill after security
I have to wear and haven't ever had an issue

Reactions: Jk95, Diprs2 and LittleTyke
I think I've waited until after security everytime I've traveled by airplane, but I'm not 100% sure.

I usually carry nighttime diapers in my hand luggage, in case the other luggage doesn't make it to the destination. It hasn't been seen or commented, but I do make sure to pack plain non-ABDL diapers only.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimj64811 and Diprs2
Yes, but I put diaper on after security. Just for sure. If you want to go through security wearing a diaper, just remember to change right before, because wet diaper is (AFAIK) more likely to be detected by scanner.

Reactions: Diprs2
Flew in and out of American airports often during my business travels. 10 hour long haul.

Always diaper up after security.

In flight, have a tote bag or similar with replacement and a bag. I dumped it into the wash basin bin after bagging it.

Make sure to shift positions occasionally, otherwise you’ll flood and leak onto the seat. Depending how often you drink, change more often than you think necessary.

I carried spare underpants in case it got leaked on.

Lastly, diaper noise doesn’t matter, no one can hear you between engine noise and headphones.

Reactions: Diprs2
many times flying in a diaper and on holiday. easy process just have to plan ahead your needs. there are other postings on this with great information.

Just flew from Texas to Maryland back in February. I put on an Incontrol inspire+ with Northshore booster and diaper cover at home. I didn't wet before security and there was no issue. Same thing when we returned from Maryland.

Been doing it weekly now for almost 5 months. Pull up through security and then changing into a tape version after.

just make sure your dry when going thru the backscan units

I have flown to Hawaii and wet before security both times and didn't get stopped

I have been traveling diapered for years. Destinations across North America, Europe and Asia. I use the same preparation as others on this thread: bring extra diapers in my carry-on in case my checked luggage doesn't arrive with me. I have never had any issues. Of course, there were the rare moments when a security or customs person opened my luggage and saw my diapers, or the security scanner detected my ointments or powers. But those situations didn't yield more than an inconvenience and potential embarrassment. Only rarely have I been stopped because a body scanner detected my wet diaper (or urine bag when I have a catheter in), but these situations were always quickly cleared up when I told them exactly what it is they see or notice. I no longer care to be dry when going through security. I have never encountered an unprofessional reaction from either security, customs, or airline staff. They have not always been kind or courteous, but never unprofessional as long as I stood my ground and, through my demeanor, demanded to be accommodated for my needs.

One piece of advice: to prepare for very long flights (over 8 hours), I use a lot of diaper or barrier creme in anticipation of sitting in a wet diaper for potentially long periods (take-off, turbulences, meal service). Plus, loose-fitting clothes are always a plus. Onesies under comfy jogging pants are ideal: they hold things in place and prevent the accidental showing of my diaper or PUL pants.

Safe travels!

yes its no big deal flown to italy in 2019 now that long for west coast of usa. i had a booster and a heavy night diaper for it. when we landed i did need to be changed right away. as far as the TSA we have here they seen it all so someone in a diaper is not big deal to then. if that ask just say i wear a diaper.

Feeling like this revolves around the dreaded going through security so having had flown quite a few times and being 24/7 I try to follow a rule of thumb of going through the scanners dry as normally being soggy is what trips them. Do what makes you happy. :)
  • TSA has seen it all as previously mentioned. Just say you have a diaper if it is asked they may give a pat down (Had that happen twice)
  • Bring a change for the flight. (I like to stash it in my laptop bag)
  • Be confident! (Your most likely not gonna see that person again anyway)

I have travelled to and from the States in nappies. It is not a big deal

I have traveled on planes in New Zealand and haven't had a problem. Also have flown from New Zealand to Australia and haven't had a problem. I always change my nappy before I fly though.

littlebabydiapers said:
I have traveled on planes in New Zealand and haven't had a problem. Also have flown from New Zealand to Australia and haven't had a problem. I always change my nappy before I fly though.
Being profoundly urinary incontinent I have no control over whether I am wet when going through security. I have been patted down following a scan. I just quietly said incontinence and the guy sent me on my way

Back