Took the plunge and picked up some pads

zbrannigan said:
Ain't that the truth! Still, life is tough enough as it is. Why not live it to the fullest and be weird and do crazy things šŸ„³!

I totally agree with you mr zā€¦. Life is tough for most of us, and itā€™s often pretty silly as well so why not meet that by pushing the boundaries of being. I think we can take it as a given that people who are too ridgid and inflexible about pushing the boundaries of Cultural norms are saying ā€˜noā€™ to life instead of saying ā€˜yesā€™ to living. But by expanding our consciousness and openness to experiencing new things we will surely have better and more fulfilling lives.

Donā€™t exist - Live your life like you only have one.

ā€œAdults should NOT like wearing and using diapers so donā€™t do it diddlesā€.
If you look up the word ā€˜shouldā€™ in the dictionary it will sayā€¦ oneā€™s duty or obligationā€™ (Oxford)
It is, apparently, my duty and obligation not to like wearing and using a diaper most people would have me believe.
Yes, well, I will think about that the next time I poop in my diaper and piss myself laughing šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: zbrannigan
Back