To my surprise I still had a little control available!

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I drove the 250 miles back to a city near my hometown where my graduating class was holding its 50 year class reunion. The dog and I stayed overnight in a motel and after getting out of the shower the next morning I realized that some of the diapering supplies that I needed were in my car so I threw on some pants and a shirt and went the 25 feet out to the car barefoot and got what I needed, but since I had told the front desk I wasn’t checking out until noon, an hour after posted checkout, my keycard was no longer active to get in the hallway door. After about 10 minutes I got the attention of the desk clerk who let me into the hallway, I had left the safety device in the way of the door closing in my room so I didn’t have the expired keycard problem with it. Once back in the room I actually felt an urge indicating I was going to be urinating soon, but managed to control it until I made it to the toilet, the first time in nearly 8 years that I’ve experienced any degree of control. The only reason that I took the chance of going without a diaper was that I had used my night diaper just before my shower and I figured my bladder and bowels were empty so I had time, and I thought for sure my ability to control urination was gone so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to retain it and not to be wetting my pants. Sometimes you just have to celebrate the little things in life!

Reactions: Diprs2, NannaAnnabelle, Edgewater and 2 others
Zeke said:
I drove the 250 miles back to a city near my hometown where my graduating class was holding its 50 year class reunion. The dog and I stayed overnight in a motel and after getting out of the shower the next morning I realized that some of the diapering supplies that I needed were in my car so I threw on some pants and a shirt and went the 25 feet out to the car barefoot and got what I needed, but since I had told the front desk I wasn’t checking out until noon, an hour after posted checkout, my keycard was no longer active to get in the hallway door. After about 10 minutes I got the attention of the desk clerk who let me into the hallway, I had left the safety device in the way of the door closing in my room so I didn’t have the expired keycard problem with it. Once back in the room I actually felt an urge indicating I was going to be urinating soon, but managed to control it until I made it to the toilet, the first time in nearly 8 years that I’ve experienced any degree of control. The only reason that I took the chance of going without a diaper was that I had used my night diaper just before my shower and I figured my bladder and bowels were empty so I had time, and I thought for sure my ability to control urination was gone so it was a pleasant surprise to be able to retain it and not to be wetting my pants. Sometimes you just have to celebrate the little things in life!
Congratulations on your ability to control. Hope it continues.

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and Edgewater
Yes, congratulations there!! Luck or angels where clearing on your side!

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke and greatlake5
Nope. It's always a fast and strong urgency (when I'm awake).You're lucky.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Yes, congratulations there!! Luck or angels where clearing on your side!
It’s not a situation that I’m going to push by going sans diaper again. I hadn’t been drinking a lot of liquids and it hadn’t been that long since my bladder drained in my night diaper so it was more like the stars aligned perfectly in this instance.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Back