• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Time to Say Hi~

PaddedPupSpaceCadet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Heyo~ Sky here! I've been lurking for a LOOONG while now and am just starting to open up more about my ABDL/Little stuff online. So I figured it was finally time to say hi. lol

I'm a mid-20s fur who has been in the fandom since the early 2010's and I discovered the ABDL community not too long after that; but never really participated too much other than a few Discord, Kik and Telegram groups.

In the last few years I've started streaming games and have slowly begun to open up my 'normie' accounts to more furry and little topics, so I'm not really hiding as much as I used to and being more genuine I think.

I love chatting and making new friends. So if you wanna discuss dips, litte things, talk about anime, furry stuff, gaming or just say hi, feel free to reach out. :p

Reactions: jk1898 and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: StarryNight and PaddedPupSpaceCadet
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Reactions: PaddedPupSpaceCadet and KBoy
Welcome

Reactions: PaddedPupSpaceCadet and KBoy
Back