Time for a change.....in public. Yeah or Nah?

It is not always possible, but I try to target locations where I know that a private restroom are available.

As long as , my cloth diaper , and plastic pants don’t just explode, I don’t care how much it shows , I will just sit on a trash bag , on the ride home , but I don’t clean up in public …ever ! I brought this shit with me, and it’s going home with me ! Fuck a bunch of wipes , and them disposable diapers that just fall apart , right while you were in the middle of a huge , BM , nope that ain’t happening! Fact !

When I was a kid I would change in a stall if I was in public and at home had diapered myself since I was about four. I was occasionally changed by my baby cousin who was potty trained well before I was despite me being four years older.

Reactions: thedlguy
Elhon said:
When I was a kid I would change in a stall if I was in public and at home had diapered myself since I was about four. I was occasionally changed by my baby cousin who was potty trained well before I was despite me being four years older.
Read post today @9:39 am

Reactions: thedlguy
perlFerret said:
I change "in public" regularly when I'm wearing. Not a big issue. Nobody cares at all. There was one time when someone said to me, "a little young to be needing to wear those, aren't you?" I just ignored them.

We all don't know what's going on in anyone's life enough to really put much stock into these kinds of comments anyway. Most people just keep to themselves since, I'm sure, they don't really want to know details.

I find it's best to scope a place out right when you go in. I don't mind changing in public, but a lot of bathrooms only have a teensy little pail instead of a large trash bin. Not only is it gonna look and smell weird to leave a diaper in a smaller can, even bagged, but it makes me feel bad to fill the whole thing with one trip in there. So if I'm going out to a new pub or something, I'll try to keep somewhere else in mind I can change and bring at least one extra diaper that's a size up so I can double up if need be. (A poofier butt isn't discreet, but nothing is less discreet than leaking everywhere!)

I'm incontinent and change alot in public. People do notice, so I think its easier to stop caring. I used to care, but I really don't think anyone else does so now I don't either. When I'm at the gym I think it's actually less noticeable for me to quickly change standing up in the locker room than it is to go into a stall.

Reactions: Lyric and abdl86
At first when I saw the title I thought that it was about a completely different topic that would be significantly more controversial (changing out in the open, which is a big no/no unless in a controlled venue among consenting adults).

For the actual topic, 90% of my changes are at home although I have no problem with changing in a bathroom; I would prefer using a single use toilet in that instance. For regular changes, you really do have to gauge when you are nearing capacity in terms of waste content as well as time. If I know that there is a single-use bathroom at a place, I will go out of my way to seek that rather than do it in a stall. At my workplace we don't have that so the circumstances where I have put a diaper on in that bathroom has been after work hours when I have a very low chance of someone walking in.

I will also recommend if possible to practice and learn how to put a diaper on while standing, since you can never guarantee that you will have a clean or sizable surface in order to put one lying down.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
I'm not a big fan of public bathrooms. I think most IC people prefer to change at home. Simply easier and less complicated. It's rare but I do change in public if they start to leak. When I'm at work I have my own private bathroom near my personal office. It's easier. In public? It can be done but I don't like them (often dirty and sometimes busy). Obviously I just go to my personal bathroom at my office or at home if I had a BM accident. I've done this in public but I really hate that. I'm always wearing my diaper (Confidry 24/7), sometimes a booster and often some plastic pants under some compression shorts. It seems complicated but they're actually easier then it sounds. It can be done. If you have to.

Changing at home is ideal, but I've had to change my diaper in public a few times. They were done on purpose, but I had no choice. Sit in a diaper for my 4 hour drive from Indianapolis to Chicago, or change my diaper at a rest stop. It takes longer to change a dirty diaper standing in a stall, but I'm capable of doing it when necessary

I Change at home 🏡 🙃 😌

I was diapered on car trips longer than an hour. My older lady friend took me into the ladies room to change me if it was for a single person or in the back seat of the car in it was not. I guess people saw or surmised but I don't remember any problems.

This is not exactly public but if I am at work and suspect my diaper is reaching capacity, to avoid a press-out leak I close my office door and change in the privacy of my office. My wet diaper is rolled up tightly placed in my brief case and disposed of later.

Well, if you have to change, then by all means change. Wether outside the house doesnt really matter, its not as easy, but you have to do what you have to do.

I try to change before i leave to go someplace and most the time i'll be fine for the duration (Use Megamax and a booster). But if i'm out all day long then i'll end up changing at some time or another when out. I do sometimes change in the van as opposed to a bathroom as well, but i have super dark tinted windows in the van so noone is going to see anything in the back.

But, no matter what I always have suipplies with, there is a baggage/storage net under the seat on the wheelchair that i always have a change in there if i'm going to be out of the van for more than a few mins.

Back