Those that wear betterdry...

blob said:
Try different jeans. It's just about noticeable on yours, it 100% isn't with mine - I have looked in the mirror many times to check and worn around people hundreds of times with no comment made and nobody staring at my crotch.
What brand and model jeans do you wear?
I’ve tried different Jean recommendations on here and haven’t found anything more discrete than the Carhart rugged flex relaxed fit heavyweight jeans. The heavy denim smooths out diaper lines, especially in the rear and have ample room for day diapers.

If you have a suggestion I’d love to try it.

Last edited:
Counter-intuitively perhaps, but although I only wear Tena active-fit Maxi diapers plus plastic pants and boxer briefs under my jeans if I go out padded, they are far less conspicuous when worn under slim-fit jeans than more generous fitting jeans, even when slightly wet.

LePew said:
What brand and model jeans do you wear?
I’ve tried different Jean recommendations on here and haven’t found anything more discrete than the Carhart rugged flex relaxed fit heavyweight jeans. The heavy denim smooths out diaper lines, especially in the rear and have ample room for day diapers.

If you have a suggestion I’d love to try it.

I usually wear Scotch & Soda ones but also have a few generic dept store ones too. Try some on whilst wearing?

Betterdry M10 are my go to diaper, when I know I’m in situations where I won’t be able to change discreetly, without letting everyone know I’m in diapers, hence where I need more absorbency.
Usually I wear my Shirt on the outside of my jeans and maybe a blazer too, and no one will be able to tell. Sure I can definitely feel the diaper between my legs, and the swelling once it starts to get wet, but this is apparent to me.

i like BetterDry they are my going when i am looking for a plain white comfortable diaper. Actually i am wearing one this morning. they are a bit stiff coming out of the packaging but once you fold down the center they are good to go. a great cost effective diaper. they have a soft outer plastic which is nice. they are a good premium diaper for day and night. all diaper swell when wet that is a given and actually the BetterDry is one of the thinner diapers that are premium on the market. i have been wearing years 24/7 for years and extremely active (out and about) in shorts, sweats, jeans, and linen pants if worn properly no one knows unless a person is studying my ass and crotch. and if a person is doing that than that person has major personal issues (creepy). diapers are only noticeable if you want them to be. I am one who doesn't care whether some does notice something different about because that is normal for i tend to stand out with bright colors and my playful behavior. those close to me care and love me and accept me that is all i need. stranger i don't give an F what they think. diapers are the same as any underwear they are a personal choice, so you find the style, fit, and comfort that works best for you. diapers aren't a one size fits all type of thing, for what works for one does work for the next. i hope you find a diaper that matches your needs and comfort

LePew said:
I’ve read so many people report that they wear betterdry as their day diaper and some even say they put booster in there…. my questions is, how do you do it, how do you make this work without it being blatantly obvious that you’re diapered?

betterdry are not discrete when dry, they’re stiff as a board and have a prominent stiff outline. When wet, they swell up like a balloon. Yet, I hear people saying they wear betterdry and they think that no one notices? How is this possible?
My day starts with a mega max or a str8up with a booster covered with a pair of Gary pants or trifecta.next is a kaycee onesie, then a pair of loose fitting jeans and my work shirt that I leave untucked. I’ve done this 24/7 since 2009.
I haven’t noticed any extra attention, even when soaked.
A few times I’ve had to remove the booster to keep the bulge down.
Usually I work a 12 hour day with an hour drive each way, there’s not really a place to change at work so I’m soaked by lunch time. Had a few leaks but it’s not unusual getting wet at work.
People pay more attention to what you notice and your behavior than they do to you.

LePew said:
I’ve read so many people report that they wear betterdry as their day diaper and some even say they put booster in there…. my questions is, how do you do it, how do you make this work without it being blatantly obvious that you’re diapered?

betterdry are not discrete when dry, they’re stiff as a board and have a prominent stiff outline. When wet, they swell up like a balloon. Yet, I hear people saying they wear betterdry and they think that no one notices? How is this possible?
I wear BetterDry or Crinklz every day, and have for years. Nobody has ever noticed, or at least said they have. I typically wear a onesie as my t shirt under whatever shirt i'm wearing, no concerns whatsoever.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, espectro and Pamperhead
blob said:
I usually wear Scotch & Soda ones but also have a few generic dept store ones too. Try some on whilst wearing?
I checked their website and they’re super slim and form fitting. How can they possibly hide diapers? You’d be bulging out like a soaked toddler in skinny jeans

Back