Those that wear betterdry...

LePew said:
They’re great, hold 3-5 wettings depending on size. One of my favorite things is how evenly they swell up so they’re not super obvious when wet and their odor control is absolutely amazing. Odor control is one of the most important things to me and BetterDry (regular and day) have the best odor control I’ve ever smelled and trust me, I’ve got a good nose.
Thanks for the information it is very helpful

BetterDry M10 after 2 wettings. How is that not obvious?
And those jeans do fine hiding BetterDry Day M7, Dailee pullups, and thinner tape-ons. They’re heavyweight denim and oversized.

54503-B87-C988-4-B44-8-FE9-3-B0-F71-B79-FE4-1-201-a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Dry247 and PianoMusic1
jyamiolkDL said:
How are the beterdry days? I got a case and they seem real thin. Not like ABU ones. I am afraid to use them.
I've not tried betterdry days. I've worn the regular and they were fine. a good comfortable fit and a good capacity. I will order some betterdry days and see how I get on with those.

I have been wearing the Betterdry day with a booster and can say they are holding up. 2 wets so far and room to go. I Ike how low profile they are. Will be my public choice. Was skeptical of the absorbancy for its thinness. I have a PUL cover just in case

Reactions: Ortler
LePew said:
They’re great, hold 3-5 wettings depending on size. One of my favorite things is how evenly they swell up so they’re not super obvious when wet and their odor control is absolutely amazing. Odor control is one of the most important things to me and BetterDry (regular and day) have the best odor control I’ve ever smelled and trust me, I’ve got a good nose.
I was out at Costco checking out and had an urge. Was nervous but took care of it while in line.

LePew said:
I’ve read so many people report that they wear betterdry as their day diaper and some even say they put booster in there…. my questions is, how do you do it, how do you make this work without it being blatantly obvious that you’re diapered?

betterdry are not discrete when dry, they’re stiff as a board and have a prominent stiff outline. When wet, they swell up like a balloon. Yet, I hear people saying they wear betterdry and they think that no one notices? How is this possible?
To answer this there's a few questions.
First: what type of revealing clothing are you wearing? If your clothing isn't revealing, then what makes you think any one will notice.
Second: What makes you think people will notice. Why do you care that people notice? Most people are so self absorbed that they don't give a damn.

As someone that is incont, I can count on one hand the amount of times that someone has noticed in more than a decade.

Reactions: xux, JunkyardDog1, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
jyamiolkDL said:
How are the beterdry days? I got a case and they seem real thin. Not like ABU ones. I am afraid to use them.
Someone compared them to the old NS Supreme Lite. Good diaper.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Someone compared them to the old NS Supreme Lite. Good diaper.
I am still in the same one from this afternoon when I ran some errands. I am impressed. No leaks yet

LePew said:
And those jeans do fine hiding BetterDry Day M7, Dailee pullups, and thinner tape-ons. They’re heavyweight denim and oversized.

TBH it's not totally obvious from this photo.

We can see the outline because we know what to look for.
Someone who doesn't know isn't necessarily going to look closely at the bulge in your pants. If they do, their first thought probably isn't going to be "diaper".

That said, a darker color like black will do wonders for concealment.
Also, I think the thicker heavier fabric of these jeans as well as the larger size (because of the leg length) is hurting discretion rather than helping.

Could you try deliberately replicating this photo with the same pair of jeans but no diaper? You might get close.

Reactions: jdinvirginia, JunkyardDog1 and Seasonedcitizen
LePew said:
how do you make this work without it being blatantly obvious that you’re diapered?

When wet, they swell up like a balloon. Yet, I hear people saying they wear betterdry and they think that no one notices? How is this possible?
I've tried them just like any quality diaper (just like MegaMax). I don't wear them because I don't like wearing a soaked diaper for 8+ hours. I usually wear Abena (plastic back) and I'm fine for 4 to 6 hours. I do wear a booster on occasion when I know I'll be unable to change for a while. I'll often use Tranquility topliner contour booster (super-plus 32" x 14" - $1.40 / holds ~ 13.6 oz). I'm a teacher (and a guidance counselor). If I'm wearing this booster, I agree that my diaper and the booster might be obvious. Especially when wet over 6 hours. So I will use compression shorts under my somewhat baggy pant (dark), loose shirt and my tweed sport jacket. I'm not sure how others wear a wet BetterDry during the day. It sounds like some of them just don't care. I do. For me it's always about being discrete. Some might suspect (students) but they like me and respect me. So I've never been "outed" during school. I'm private and personal.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
LePew said:

Well, it´s not that obvious. I mean, I know it´s a diaper because you told me in advance what to look for... but people aren´t "diaper police" looking at everyone´s crotches, and even if they saw you I think their first guess would be more about how well endowed you are, because 99.99% of people don´t even have diapers in mind.

Reactions: mayhem and Seasonedcitizen
How I do it is, I wear the diaper.

It has been said many times before that most people are too pre-occupied with their own lives to be concerned with what somebodies underwear is. It could be Betterdry or Megamax, does not matter. If you wear the right clothing you can conceal almost any diaper on the market. There are many ways an you got to find what works for you.

Me: I just wear regular pants, a tucked undershirt and an untucked overshirt. Anything Slim-fit is a no go. My 160lb bean poll of a body has had no issue concealing anything between thin active diapers to bulky high capacity diapers.

Reactions: Ortler, Seasonedcitizen and TexasDiaperLover
LePew said:

Mean while the thoughts of non abdl or incontinent folk: "Jesus... dude must work for ups because he has a package". And that is if they even notice. No one walks around looking at your crotch and no one walks around thinking "who can I see that is wearing a diaper" that isn't a within our community. You're investing your time in absurd nothingness. Even if someone notices, they are not going to jump up and scream "LOOK AT THIS GUY!!!! HE HAS A DIAPER!". People are too self absorbed with their own world to give a shit about yours. Time to have a reality check and move on in life. Besides, who gives a shit about what some entirely inconsequential person thinks? Are they paying your bills? Are they doing your laundry? Are they making your lover happy? Are they feeding you pets? Et cetera.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
mayhem said:
Mean while the thoughts of non abdl or incontinent folk: "Jesus... dude must work for ups because he has a package". And that is if they even notice. No one walks around looking at your crotch and no one walks around thinking "who can I see that is wearing a diaper" that isn't a within our community. You're investing your time in absurd nothingness. Even if someone notices, they are not going to jump up and scream "LOOK AT THIS GUY!!!! HE HAS A DIAPER!". People are too self absorbed with their own world to give a shit about yours. Time to have a reality check and move on in life. Besides, who gives a shit about what some entirely inconsequential person thinks? Are they paying your bills? Are they doing your laundry? Are they making your lover happy? Are they feeding you pets? Et cetera.
I’ve got to disagree with this. It’s so obvious that it draws the eye from a person’s peripheral vision.
People who you already know and interact with will notice the obvious change. They won’t think “wow he grew a horse dick”, they’ll think wtf is he stuffing towels in there? And it won’t be long before they realize, he’s wearing diapers and soaking them till they bloat to comical sizes (like the one in the photo even though it’s just 2 wettings).

For IC folk, I get it, that’s your life, you’ve accepted that and you’re always diapered. But for DLs, who sometimes wear diapers, the stark contrast to being in diapers one day and not in diapers the next sticks out as very obvious and isn’t going to go unnoticed.

So my question in this post was: how on earth do people wear BetterDry diapers discretely. I think I got my answer - they don’t. Perhaps they think they’re discrete but as you can see in my photo, they’re not.

More likely to spot an extraterrestrial than some one wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Ortler, Seasonedcitizen and mayhem
mayhem said:
No one walks around looking at your crotch and no one walks around thinking "who can I see that is wearing a diaper" that isn't a within our community. You're investing your time in absurd nothingness. Even if someone notices, they are not going to jump up and scream "LOOK AT THIS GUY!!!! HE HAS A DIAPER!". People are too self absorbed with their own world to give a shit about yours.
There is some truth to this. As I outlined elsewhere, when I first became U-IC, I held a bleach white pull-up in my hand when my wife came into the bedroom and she didn't notice it. I wanted her to see it to discuss what was going on with me. And she usually doesn't miss a thing. So when she left the room I had to blurt out "I'm going to put my diaper on and go shopping". That did get her attention.

But I have to agree with LePew that scenes like the photo do get noticed. Perhaps less so when standing or walking. But when that person sits down, or bends down, that bulge is going to be hard to miss. Bulkier clothing would be much more discrete. People are not likely going to point you out, but they might murmur amongst their friends.

LePew said:
I’ve got to disagree with this. It’s so obvious that it draws the eye from a person’s peripheral vision.
People who you already know and interact with will notice the obvious change. They won’t think “wow he grew a horse dick”, they’ll think wtf is he stuffing towels in there? And it won’t be long before they realize, he’s wearing diapers and soaking them till they bloat to comical sizes (like the one in the photo even though it’s just 2 wettings).

For IC folk, I get it, that’s your life, you’ve accepted that and you’re always diapered. But for DLs, who sometimes wear diapers, the stark contrast to being in diapers one day and not in diapers the next sticks out as very obvious and isn’t going to go unnoticed.

So my question in this post was: how on earth do people wear BetterDry diapers discretely. I think I got my answer - they don’t. Perhaps they think they’re discrete but as you can see in my photo, they’re not.

I think several people (including me) mentioned ways to hide things better.
Maybe you saw the disclaimers that it might not be as obvious as you think, and skipped over the concealment tips?
I know that I mentioned Black (rather than blue) pants helping to conceal the outline.
I know that works, but there are other things you could try as well.

More to the point, I have Betterdry diapers and I don't own a pair of pants that will make them look as obvious as they did in the photo you posted. So the issue may be at least partly due to your choice of pants, or some issue with how they fit you.

If you aren't willing to try anything and are just going to give up and say "well, it looks like everyone just doesn't care and the diaper is just inherently too visible, there's no hiding these"
then why even post this thread asking people how they conceal it?

Last edited:
Reactions: jdinvirginia and mayhem
I had a Megamax and a rearz booster and I thought it was very thick, but when I looked in the mirror it really wasn't noticeable, but I wear two boosters with a Megamax at night. Just wanted to try one booster during the day, because my go to is a MM, or now the BeDry Nights for daytime..

LePew said:

Try different jeans. It's just about noticeable on yours, it 100% isn't with mine - I have looked in the mirror many times to check and worn around people hundreds of times with no comment made and nobody staring at my crotch.

If I wear BetterDry with booster, that is when I am at home or skiing. Nobody will notice or noticed. Under ski pants or onesie, every diaper is simply invisible.

Reactions: jdinvirginia
Back