This summer heat...

Abdlchriscrinkle

I just want crinkly bum pats!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well, here in northern Ontario, it was about 33 degrees with 78% humidity, which ''feels'' like 41 degrees celcius.
That's f*cking hot!

Glad you're here with a vengeance, summer... 😒

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I am in B.C. We are supposed to get that weather starting thursday.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Abdlchriscrinkle
99F(About 37C) here in Ilinois right now. Been above 90 most of the week. I don't go outside much, but my room is on the second floor and even AC plus a fan isn't enough to get it down to comfortable temperatures.

• Sad
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Abdlchriscrinkle
Here in Virginia we're going to 95 f. tomorrow. And up will go my electric bill as the air conditioning runs all day.

• Wow
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, Woncrinklz and Deleted member 57387
Is it Global Warming????? Or just? Naw! It's hotter than a pistola here, too. Cal. by the bay it's 100F now.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
101 today

26B580E9-AA16-4D89-84D6-96EB78C02C76.png
Hot Hot Hot!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Abdlchriscrinkle
I’m one of those folks who LOVES high temperatures with low humidity.
In my experience, Arizona during summer ( 110F @ ~20% humidity ) is very pleasant to me.

That being said, eastern Pennsylvania has way too high humidity to be comfortable when the temperature goes above 80 😕

• Wow
It's regularly been 105-110 here for the past few weeks or so, and it's only gonna get hotter....

(My car said that it was 118 last Friday...)

• Wow
It has been in the 3 digits here in South Kakalhaki (South Carolina) almost every day for the better part of 2 weeks and my poor husband not only works Heating and Air but he was also on call when it first hit. He pulled 80 hours in one week. And that is with turning down tons of calls just bc he didn't have time to do them all. And the heat index and humidity here in SC is no joke. All I can say is he is absolutely amazing and I am so proud of him. A true provider for his family. I tip my glass to him. Love you tomtomthedl. 😘

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Well, here in northern Ontario, it was about 33 degrees with 78% humidity, which ''feels'' like 41 degrees celcius.
That's f*cking hot!

Glad you're here with a vengeance, summer... 😒
Here on Vancouver Island we are still waiting for summer to arrive, up until last night I have still been having to make small fires in my woodstove to get the chill off🙄

• Wow
Back