This stuff is NEVER Ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
buridan said:
@Lilsteve It's good for people to use force to stop serious violent crimes like the one you just described. It's bad for people to use force to stop behavior that's obnoxious or creepy but not illegal.
The point of this thread was not to incite or condone violence in anyway
The point was to point out, educate, and spread awareness to the community on this so that they know the ABDL community does not condone this behavior and it should be reported the second they find out about it. This stuff is literally the reason why stores like My Inner Baby are catching problems from the vanilla crowd and can even get ABDL merch, sites, and stores outlawed if the general public decides to label ABDL in the same category as “child sex material or paraphernalia” because of idiots like these.
(GoatZombie was the one that suggested punching either creep) which I don’t agree but at the same time I will state the fact that I’m not against self defense like if the trespassing sissy attacks or tries to break in to rape someone or if Dino lad does something that confirms himself as a chester instead of just a “creep” (mighty suspicious that he would strip down to little gear at a crowded playground in front of children and families. The parents did the right thing to call the police; I bet he had other “intentions” as well and they likely weren’t good ones).

DangerKitsune said:
this guy was walking in a pride parade in the same fetish gear, acting in the same manner more than half of the people talking about how inappropriate this situation is for a park would be talking about how stunning and brave our TikToker is for showing his pride at a parade attended by these same children. Even further, most people here complaining about exposing the children to kink would have no problem if those same children were at a drag show that included a sign that said "It ain't gonna lick itself
But what if he identified as a child and saw himself as a literal child in an adult body? S/

Calico said:
But what if he identified as a child and saw himself as a literal child in an adult body? S/
Then he better watch out, he's stuck in the generic plot of an ABDL story written one handed.

• Haha
Reactions: Calico and Abdlchriscrinkle
buridan said:
If that's what you think, I hope you never act on what you think. If you ever do, you will belong in prison. Violence is not an acceptable response to non-violent behavior. It's a completely unacceptable response to non-violent behavior that is legal.

You do not have the right to take the law into your own hands. If I was on the jury, and the evidence showed you had committed a vigilante killing, I would vote "guilty" without hesitation. I'd vote against the death penalty, but that's because I'd always vote against the death penalty.

Vigilantes are villains. Especially vigilantes who use violence in response to non-violent acts.
Really now. Well who gave the perpetrators the right to violateone right to live peacefuland safe? And who isn't holding those perpetrators accountable.
Vote me guilty then cuz I'll sit in jail smiling that the bastard is dead and will never offend again.

buridan said:
@CrazySmoker Anyone who would respond to the situation in the TikTok video by kicking the guy in the balls is a dangerous lunatic and an unfit parent (if they are a parent).

Yes, what the guy did is creepy and inappropriate. A sadistically violent response would be horribly, horribly wrong. It would do profound psychological damage to any children that witnessed it. Far more damage than seeing a creepy guy in a onesie.

I say only what can happen, without need of what is legal or not. But I still keep my position about bothering others - there's a right of defense. You of course can call cops, but there're another situations, when cops sure come late and then is legitimate to do nearly everything.

I'd like to be mistaked, but seems you never had any problem with asaulter etc. I had - and it was always very problematic and violent.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
Really now. Well who gave the perpetrators the right to violateone right to live peacefuland safe? And who isn't holding those perpetrators accountable.
Vote me guilty then cuz I'll sit in jail smiling that the bastard is dead and will never offend again.
What if you're wrong about who the perpetrator is? What if you're right, but the perpetrator's family thinks you're wrong, and they have the same lawless vigilante attitude you have?

There's a reason we have jury trials. There's a reason we don't let people take the law into their own hands. Vigilantism is a road to Hell.

CrazySmoker said:
I say only what can happen, without need of what is legal or not. But I still keep my position about bothering others - there's a right of defense. You of course can call cops, but there're another situations, when cops sure come late and then is legitimate to do nearly everything.

I'd like to be mistaked, but seems you never had any problem with asaulter etc. I had - and it was always very problematic and violent.

The guy in the TikTok videos is not assaulting anybody. He's not being violent. He's being obnoxious.

Some people in this thread seem convinced that the guy in the TikTok videos poses a more serious threat than merely bothering people. I'm not convinced. I think people shouldn't make serious accusations without evidence. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

MetalHeadTiffany said:
The point of this thread was not to incite or condone violence in anyway
The point was to point out, educate, and spread awareness to the community on this so that they know the ABDL community does not condone this behavior and it should be reported the second they find out about it. This stuff is literally the reason why stores like My Inner Baby are catching problems from the vanilla crowd and can even get ABDL merch, sites, and stores outlawed if the general public decides to label ABDL in the same category as “child sex material or paraphernalia” because of idiots like these.

I appreciate your clarification of your intentions.

If you're worried about the reputation of the ABDL community, calling attention to a bad incident is a funny way of trying to help the community's reputation. It's not going to improve anyone's behavior. The guy in the TikTok video obviously doesn't care what his neighbors think of him. People like him couldn't care less about the opinions of strangers on ADISC.

buridan said:
If you assault someone who is acting inappropriately but isn't breaking any laws, you need to be prepared for several possibilities.
  1. You could get arrested.
  2. You could get a conviction and go to jail or prison.
  3. You could get sued.
  4. Your neighbors and your family might not think you're the hero you think you are. They might think you're dangerously unstable.
  5. Your employer might decide that you're dangerously unstable and fire you.
  6. The kids who witness the incident could be traumatized. (That's pretty much guaranteed to happen. It will be your fault.)
  7. The person you assault could defend himself. You could lose the fight.
  8. You could "win" but get badly hurt. And for what?
Clearly you’ve never been to Scotland.

Reactions: Chrissie and Saltedcaramel64
buridan said:
The guy in the TikTok videos is not assaulting anybody. He's not being violent. He's being obnoxious.

He's bothering others clearly. There'd be someone, who'd take an action by himself, just this time it not happened. If it happens another day at another place, so no surprise for me. That's all.

Last edited:
Remember folks, this guy is probably one of those creeps who thinks he is an actual toddler stuck in an adult body and wants to have the same rights as a child. Hence my signature.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
And it changes something at giving to ABDL comunity bad look ?

Last edited:
buridan said:
What if you're wrong about who the perpetrator is? What if you're right, but the perpetrator's family thinks you're wrong, and they have the same lawless vigilante attitude you have?

There's a reason we have jury trials. There's a reason we don't let people take the law into their own hands. Vigilantism is a road to Hell.

Some people in this thread seem convinced that the guy in the TikTok videos poses a more serious threat than merely bothering people. I'm not convinced. I think people shouldn't make serious accusations without evidence. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

I appreciate your clarification of your intentions.

If you're worried about the reputation of the ABDL community, calling attention to a bad incident is a funny way of trying to help the community's reputation. It's not going to improve anyone's behavior. The guy in the TikTok video obviously doesn't care what his neighbors think of him. People like him couldn't care less about the opinions of strangers on ADISC.
You’re either looking to defend the guys actions or you’re just trolling.
You do not wear kink wear to a crowded playground full of children and you do not talk about “ABDL daddy dom little girl” in front of children. Those terms are hardline associated with BDSM DDLG kink. It’s not something you teach children about nor reference it to them.
If he had worn cute overalls, shortalls, or cute littles clothing or jammies and not made kink references then it wouldn’t have been so bad. Snap crotch onesies are still considered a type of underwear. Not even real babies wear these types of onesies outside their stroller/carrier in public and they’re often covered in blankets.

MetalHeadTiffany said:
You do not wear kink wear to a crowded playground full of children and you do not talk about “ABDL daddy dom little girl” in front of children. Those terms are hardline associated with BDSM DDLG kink. It’s not something you teach children about nor reference it to them.
If he had worn cute overalls, shortalls, or cute littles clothing or jammies and not made kink references then it wouldn’t have been so bad. Snap crotch onesies are still considered a type of underwear. Not even real babies wear these types of onesies outside their stroller/carrier in public and they’re often covered in blankets.
I don't think he is defending him, he is just using principles about right and wrong.

Think when the time when we were children, the adults would tell us two wrongs don't make a right. You get in trouble along with that other kid who was annoying you so you laid your hand on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: buridan
CrazySmoker said:
He's bothering others clearly. There'd be someone, who'd take an action by himself, just this time it not happened. If it happens another day at another place, so no surprise for me. That's all.
This encapsulates the other side of the matter. It’s a great reason not to behave like this guy. Someone could get violent with moral outrage. It’s just not safe to walk around exposed like that around children because of violent reactions. Just stating the reality of our world.

It still doesn’t excuse violence in confronting him.

Violent reactions to people like this can escalate. It’s the side of violent confrontation no one promoting it ever thinks about. Maybe by attacking him, you prompt his family to come after you with the same violence. Maybe you give an oppressed community a reason to target you. Maybe you get caught on camera and social media opinion swings against you more so than this guy.

By the same token that he ought not to provoke violent people with public displays, you ought not to provoke a reaction from others by beginning the violence. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong once the violence starts. Everyone can be wrong in a situation. There doesn’t have to be a right.

Let me be more direct: I’m looking for someone to connect the dots between what starts as a genuine desire to protect your community and family from a harmful influence… and a person getting dragged behind a pickup truck. Vigilanteism rises when you declare “open season” on an undesirable element, and people lose all sense of morality when they have a named “public enemy”.

What do you want this person to do? To get “the message” and “learn a lesson”? Never come back? Move their residence away from your family? Maybe it’s an undefined goal outside of motivating him to crawl in a hole and act like he doesn’t exist?

Is he supposed to commit suicide? Would you feel bad if he did?

I don’t think anyone thinking about a violent response to this person has actually thought about it. It’s all reaction. It’s why I keep asking what you want to prove or what you expect the outcome to be. Violence is not an ends in itself, it’s a means to do something, and it’s a means with a high cost. The ONLY benefit is to you, making you feel better about blowing off steam at some moral outrage. And that benefit ONLY lasts until your consequences catch up with you.

Reactions: buridan
We was trespassing. That's illegal. He was intentionally bothering his neighbors, which, the way he was doing it, was also illegal. No, he most likely wasn't a Dissociative Identity Disorder, or Otherwise Specified Dissociative Disorder system, with a child part, because, really? Visible silk bra? This was, most likely, a bottom of the barrel, ABDL, who was getting off on what he was doing, with kids around.

I guess walking on a public playground acting innaproopiate is considered trespassing then.

No I'm not defending this guy, just talking about right and wrong here and when walking on public property is trespassing.

Like if I was in a store and I was creating a scene and was told to leave and I refuse, I am now trespassing.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
We was trespassing. That's illegal. He was intentionally bothering his neighbors, which, the way he was doing it, was also illegal. No, he most likely wasn't a Dissociative Identity Disorder, or Otherwise Specified Dissociative Disorder system, with a child part, because, really? Visible silk bra? This was, most likely, a bottom of the barrel, ABDL, who was getting off on what he was doing, with kids around.
No, you misunderstood.
These are two separate incidents. One in which a now deleted Reddit post was surveillance video of a different man coming up to their neighbors window dressed in fetish garb at night repeatedly and the other was a man that stripped down to a snap crotch onesie at a crowded playground around kids and families making references to ABDL daddy dom and then threatened the lady that filmed him and “exposed” him

blaincorrous said:
This encapsulates the other side of the matter. It’s a great reason not to behave like this guy. Someone could get violent with moral outrage. It’s just not safe to walk around exposed like that around children because of violent reactions. Just stating the reality of our world.

It still doesn’t excuse violence in confronting him.

Finally someone who understand my bad english. Thanks !!!

MetalHeadTiffany said:
No, you misunderstood.
These are two separate incidents. One in which a now deleted Reddit post was surveillance video of a different man coming up to their neighbors window dressed in fetish garb at night repeatedly and the other was a man that stripped down to a snap crotch onesie at a crowded playground around kids and families making references to ABDL daddy dom and then threatened the lady that filmed him and “exposed” him
Oh, okay. First dude was trespassing, because that's private property.

Second guy was equally, if not more, morally bereft, because you can't literally reference kink with kids and families around, and have people say you're the one in the right, because, don't expose the public to your kink, especially kids. Its especially stupid to refer directly to it, if you're trying to get away with it! It’s illegal to threaten people. Certain states have surreptitious recording laws. Was that the leg second guy was trying to stand on?

Last edited:
MetalHeadTiffany said:
Have you read anything I've written in this thread?

I am not defending the TikTok guy. I am not trolling. I am trying to explain a very basic piece of ethics, which you all should have learned in elementary school: violent vigilantism in response to nonviolent behavior is completely unacceptable. It doesn't matter whether the nonviolent behavior was wrong. As soon as someone throws a punch, or worse, that person becomes the villain. As soon as people in a discussion start advocating lawless violence (or saying they don't "condone" violence but they "understand"), the original topic of discussion no longer matters. The priority becomes drawing a hard line against violent crime.

You say you don't condone violence, and I want to take you at your word. But I don't understand what the point of starting this thread was, if it wasn't to encourage violence. "Raising awareness" is counterproductive to your stated goal. Maybe you were trolling yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back