This stuff is NEVER Ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I recently came across incidents on Reddit involving surveillance footage of a cross dressing sissy trespassing on their neighbors property at night in nothing but a silk bra, diaper and pacifier in mouth to knock on their window and harass their neighbor and these videos of another incident involving Diapers and ABDL

Please NEVER think this kind of behavior is ok and if you know someone who does things like this in the community, call out the behavior and let the bad actors know this stuff will not be tolerated.

It’s ok to wear diapers
It’s ok to be kinky
It’s ok to be ABDL, Little etc.

It’s not ok to trespass on property
It’s not ok to harass neighbors or purposely expose neighbors to your fetish
It’s not ok to engage outright kink in public
It’s NEVER ok to involve children

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kirisin, Deleted member 65044, NappyCouple1980 and 15 others
To be fair most of that is unacceptable without getting fetish involved.

Reactions: Deleted member 63976, Freddie07601, lilbabyjooce and 5 others
MetalHeadTiffany said:
I recently came across incidents on Reddit involving surveillance footage of a cross dressing sissy trespassing on their neighbors property at night in nothing but a silk bra, diaper and pacifier in mouth to knock on their window and harass their neighbor and these videos of another incident involving Diapers and ABDL

Please NEVER think this kind of behavior is ok and if you know someone who does things like this in the community, call out the behavior and let the bad actors know this stuff will not be tolerated.

It’s ok to wear diapers
It’s ok to be kinky

OMG! That's Totally Messed Up!
View attachment 91733

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Woncrinklz and dogboy
MetalHeadTiffany said:

It’s ok to wear diapers
It’s ok to be kinky

the rough part is 99% of abdl are amazing wonderful law abiding people
Unfortunately the 1% give the other 99% a bad name & reputation

Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen, MASONJAR and 15 others
SparkyDog said:
the rough part is 99% of abdl are amazing wonderful law abiding people
Unfortunately the 1% give the other 99% a bad name & reputation
That’s why it’s responsibility to take action against this kind of behavior and make it absolutely clear that the community doesn’t condone and strongly condemns predatory behavior

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen, Calico and 8 others
Wow, that is so gross. I hope that pervert goes to jail.

Reactions: Kirisin, Lyric, Jonnythepony and 6 others
Yep. Shots like those are enough to rally the angry mobs to pick up pitchforks and light the torches and run brick and mortar stores like the one in Indiana out of the community, because this is a direct demonstration that at least some of the customers might be deviants (behaving this way in public).

Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen, Joediaper and 2 others
MetalHeadTiffany said:

It’s ok to wear diapers
It’s ok to be kinky

.......and its NOT ok to make the respectable members of the ABDL community look bad!!

Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen, CrazySmoker and 3 others
Trespassing is illegal anyway regardless of what you’re wearing. But in all seriousness when people behave like this it gives us all a bad name. It’s like Islamic terrorism the combined members of Muslim terrorist groups only account for 0.0003% of the world wide Muslim population yet some people hate all Muslims because of the actions of a few. Not all ABDLs are pushy or inappropriately open about their lifestyle but because of people like this we all will be tarred with same brush and part of this is down to the media who are always looking for the next sensationalist and scandalous story.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kirisin, Chrissie, tiny and 4 others
Do you ever wonder if these people are lurking among us?

Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen and MetalHeadTiffany
ReluctantAdult said:
Do you ever wonder if these people are lurking among us?
Absolutely some arnt even lurking.

• Wow
Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen, blaincorrous and 2 others
that’s not cool with kids around.

It would of been ok if he went early in the am when no one is there or to a secluded park. But not a busy park with families everywhere.

IMaDLyay said:

It would of been ok if he went early in the am when no one is there or to a secluded park. But not a busy park with families everywhere.
gonna have to disagree with you here.
Its not ok regardless of age of people around or time of day
doing such things in public is not ok

Reactions: Kirisin, ReluctantAdult, BobbiSueEllen and 7 others
ReluctantAdult said:
Do you ever wonder if these people are lurking among

IMaDLyay said:

It would of been ok if he went early in the am when no one is there or to a secluded park. But not a busy park with families everywhere. it wouldn't have been OK had he went early in the morning when no kids were around.
I disagree. It would not have been ok if he went early in the morning when no one was there. He was still exposing kink in public.

SparkyDog said:
Absolutely some arnt even lurking.
It's almost a guarantee that some of these ppl are active members on sites like this or other fetish sites. For all we know this person could be on here interacting with us.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PowderedPuppy, Joediaper and 1 other person
Holy Moly, what makes someone think that it's a good idea to behave in that kind of way?

The most 'shocking' thing that I've encountered were two naked guys, one spanking the other. But that was around 2-3am in the morning when I was walking my dog on the seafront, and there was heavy sleet falling from the sky. I guess they thought the chances of anyone coming along were close to nil, and I never came across anyone else who was crazy enough to walk around in that kind of weather late at night. They were probably more shocked than I was.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
gonna have to disagree with you here.
Its not ok regardless of age of people around or time of day
doing such things in public is not ok
I get what you’re saying and agree it still isn’t ideal.

A private playground in his fenced back yard would be the best option.

But also at the same time if he was to go at 6am in a secluded desolate area with no one around. And on the off chance a car did come, that he would leave right away doesn’t seem to irrational. Not saying I would do it though.

• Angry
Reactions: MetalHeadTiffany
messydiaper said:
Yep. Shots like those are enough to rally the angry mobs to pick up pitchforks and light the torches and run brick and mortar stores like the one in Indiana out of the community, because this is a direct demonstration that at least some of the customers might be deviants (behaving this way in public).
That’s one of the most angering consequences of people behaving like this; the loss or even outright ban of ABDL brick and mortar shop or merch.
Nowididit said:
I disagree. It would not have been ok if he went early in the morning when no one was there. He was still exposing kink in public.

It's almost a guarantee that some of these ppl are active members on sites like this or other fetish sites. For all we know this person could be on here interacting with us.
Exactly! That’s why it’s important to address this stuff to not only inform the community that this behavior is wrong and should take immediate action to address it when it rears it’s ugly head, but also to let these people know that they’re being watched

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, keepitonDL and Joediaper
WoW! Just disgusting. Everyone has pretty much said it all. I'm just sitting here shaking my head. And I didn't even watch any of the vids.

Also wanted to point out that there's 16 posts after only 3 hours, well 17 now, with a WTF motive. That should say something about out community.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There will always be crazy people anywhere you go. Some just can't control themselves. If someone see's mine then they shouldn't be looking in my windows 😁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RestrainU4Me
Clearly, he was entirely intoxicated. I hope he doesn't do something hurtful to himself once he realizes what he did.
But it's true he totally was off and screwing the ABDL community with such horrid behavior. What a ditz!

Reactions: ABTigerKCMO, BobbiSueEllen and RestrainU4Me
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back