This is weird ...my adrenaline is racing..

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Today my mum has got my bed set up for me with my help.. a new mattress, a waterproof mattress protector , a weighted blanket and three new pillows with pastel colours - baby pink , pink, and pastel green... I am happy with the setup, its just a little erm..obvious? I thought this development might be worth mentioning...

Reactions: Belarin, sissygirlpink and BobbiSueEllen
Ooh I remember weighted blankets. 🥰🥰 The worlds all duvets now, shame.

I remember the switch over to duvets at about 10 and that’s not far off 50 years ago.

I really do miss those blankets, if you got tucked in tight it was like you were tied down. 🤣🤣. Especially since I had three.
Main reason for that is pre double glazing and the frost was always on the inside.

Coal fire, outside toilets and a bath in a tin tub in front of the fire. Wow, I remember it all like yesterday and I really miss it. Enjoy that blanket.

Probably the memory playing tricks but I swear it’s all true.

Love the pastel pillows and really pleased you’re happy with the set up.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Sounds great but I wouldn't say it was obvious at all, weighted blankets are quite common again and you're free to like any colours, the only part that might make things obvious is the waterproof cover but seeing as how you have a new mattress too if it gets asked about you can just say that you want to keep the new mattress in top condition as long as possible and not getting grubby from sleep sweat or spilled drinks, helps there if you keep a drink near your bed I have always had a bottle of some kind beside my bed. I actually ended up buying These lids which can fit over a large water bottle or a cup, when they got seen I simply said "here's why" picked up the bottle dropped it on the bed and said "look see no spills if I need a drink in the night and am not awake enough to put it back properly". These cups are good too they feel like a sippy for the little side but don't give much away easily being passed off as travel cups.

SissyJenny2 said:

I remember the switch over to duvets at about 10 and that’s not far off 50 years ago.

I really do miss those blankets, if you got tucked in tight it was like you were tied down. 🤣🤣. Especially since I had three.
Main reason for that is pre double glazing and the frost was always on the inside.

Coal fire, outside toilets and a bath in a tin tub in front of the fire. Wow, I remember it all like yesterday and I really miss it. Enjoy that blanket.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
I remember those days also. Wrapped in a blanket waiting for the water to heat up. The smell of ivory soap. Some times the smell of Castel soap also. Wool blankets that were so thick and heavy. Cloth diapers. Milk white Gerber diaper covers.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Mmm, I’m fading into distant memories. Definitely cloth and Gerbers, especially the snap ones.

The poppers were so strong and firm, no way a little one could undo them!!

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Kittyinpink said:
Today my mum has got my bed set up for me with my help.. a new mattress, a waterproof mattress protector , a weighted blanket and three new pillows with pastel colours - baby pink , pink, and pastel green... I am happy with the setup, its just a little erm..obvious? I thought this development might be worth mentioning...
Hey kitty 😊 So does your mum actually know about your nappies and stuff?

SissyJenny2 said:
Mmm, I’m fading into distant memories. Definitely cloth and Gerbers, especially the snap ones.

The poppers were so strong and firm, no way a little one could undo them!!

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
I only had pull on covers and cloth diaper.

I had them too, soooo much thicker and noisy than today’s plastic pants.

And the smell!!!! It was an immense stimulant in my case. I’ve never forgotten it, if I close my eyes, I can still remember the feel, crackle and that smell.

I’m already laid down ready to be changed and mummy putting my plastic panties on my chest while she did my nappy with those snap locking pins.

I can’t work out whether she knew about the smell and that’s why she put them on my chest for that reason.

Anyway, thank you mummy, I loved it, god bless her.

J x

🥰🥰

Reactions: chrischrischris
SissyJenny2 said:
I had them too, soooo much thicker and noisy than today’s plastic pants.

And the smell!!!! It was an immense stimulant in my case. I’ve never forgotten it, if I close my eyes, I can still remember the feel, crackle and that smell.

I’m already laid down ready to be changed and mummy putting my plastic panties on my chest while she did my nappy with those snap locking pins.

I can’t work out whether she knew about the smell and that’s why she put them on my chest for that reason.

Anyway, thank you mummy, I loved it, god bless her.

J x

🥰🥰
Also the smell and feel of baby oil . Warm hands rubbing it all over .

• Love
BobNLee said:
Also the smell and feel of baby oil . Warm hands rubbing it all over .
Ooh please don’t, that does funny things to me but I know what you mean. 🤣🤣

J x

Reactions: NappiedInSussex
SissyJenny2 said:

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
Well age wise we’re pretty close (I’ve made it to 2/3rds of a century) but I never got the memo on duvets. In fact I’m so far out of the loop I had to look it to find up what they are! Oh well, I guess if I were to take all the things that got by me without my noticing it would amount to far more than I managed to observe.

• Haha
We have a wool blanket on our bed. It weighs almost 10 pounds.

It is over 50 years old

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
NappiedInSussex said:
Hey kitty 😊 So does your mum actually know about your nappies and stuff?
She's found them when I've slipped up.(nappies) Also she always in my room , tidying up etc... she's caught me sucking pacifier once.. also she does all the washing, so all my clothes, sheets etc go through her hands... it doesn't take sherlock holmes! But she never mentions any of it.. sometimes she has asked why I never buy mens clothing, and I just say I prefer women's. And that's it! But it was exciting with the bed thing , she even put my stuffed monkey in prime place by my pillow 😍..

johnyb said:
Kitty, that’s cool that she probably knows and hasn’t felt any need to say anything. That’s the way it should be.

On another note, are any of you aware of people with similar interests hooking up to meet and exchange stories/experiences? J
I'm not aware as such. I was contacted a few weeks ago and almost met someone.. I have heard on this site there's 'meets' in Liverpool u.k and lots all over America. But sorry I don't know much . Should be more than possible, just to DM a few of us in your rough area.. it could be fun to chat over some beers... I would probably suggest a bbq out the way or picnic in the sticks so could chat openly without to many vanilla's about...

Back