This is odd but bear with me… lol

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I found out diapers have different pitches like different notes , where as mega max would be a low and wonderful rustle, most abdls have that same sort of thick plastic that brings lower tones
If that makes sense

what’s something with a higher pitch that you can hear easily .
Good quality . I just don’t know

- I am on the hunt for a diaper that ticks the box on all my senses.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, Lewis Badger and 3 others
keepitonDL said:
So I found out diapers have different pitches like different notes , where as mega max would be a low and wonderful rustle, most abdls have that same sort of thick plastic that brings lower tones
If that makes sense

Rearz Incontrol Essential

Reactions: Diprs2, HalMidLife, AndyPandy and 2 others
God I wish Attends still made the 6 tape white brief from the 90s. That freaking diaper ticked 4 of the senses. Sight, touch, smell and sound. I never tasted one...I swear.

So far I think PeekAbus and Simple Ultra do it for plain white diapers. The BunnyHopps and DinoRoarz do it for printed. Then there's Little Builders. These all have the softer more crinkly plastic.

Too bad ABU vaulted BareBums. They were a great diaper too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, JensBabyGirl, furry121 and 1 other person
keepitonDL said:
If that makes sense

I love how you hear different pitches! As a musician, I often hear music in various things as well and I know what you mean about diapers! High 5!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, AndyPandy, Edgewater and 1 other person
Sounds like a great game show, listen and name that disposable.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, AndyPandy, keepitonDL and 2 others
Forced said:
Sounds like a great game show, listen and name that disposable.
You know when you fill a glass with water the pitch changes depending on how full it in is? See where I'm going here? .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, WillFord384, Edgewater and 1 other person
And, there are plastic pants as well as there are clear differences in sound between the thickness, the cut and the size-up from a snug-fit. Also whether it is over a cloth diaper or a disposable.

Reactions: Diprs2 and greatlake5
I here a concerto coming on: Concerto for orchestra and diaper!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and keepitonDL
keepitonDL said:
You need to make a chart to help you (and others) choose.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
starpointrune said:
You know when you fill a glass with water the pitch changes depending on how full it in is? See where I'm going here? .....
A wee bit yeah , see what I did there?

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, star and 3 others
Tyler007 said:
Rearz Incontrol Essential
Totally agreed! They are my staple, and they check every box that matters for me: they work great; are comfortable; don't show under clothing; have some but not too much crinkle; padding that doesn't fall apart; and they even kinda smell nice - "like diapers". They sort of confirm on three of five senses (touch, smell, and sound) that I'm 100% protected from leaks of any size - it's very comforting! Or they confirm that I'm completely nuts...and I can live with that too :)

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Back