Think I got Covid

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Been in bad for the past week feeling very unwell, temperature, headache, fatigue feeling breathless and tummy troubles and sleeping a lot in between, if it is Covid I’ve never had it before. I think I caught it when I went to the hospital for a therapy appointment. I decided I need something to look forward to so I brought an Xbox on credit, buy now and pay in a years time and no interest if I pay early so my goal is to pay it off within 6 months. I’m not sure if the series x is good but I like that I can just put my blue ray movies in it and watch them and I can play my existing game collection on it. I’ve not even felt well enough to get in to my diapers but having my bears to cuddle has helped and watching children’s cartoons and movies. I might have to cancel my next therapy appointment as I don’t know if I will be contagious or not.

• Sad
Reactions: Bertie63 and Jorelaxed
Take a self test. You will find out in less than 15 minutes
Covid sucks. I've had it only once. Wouldn't wish it on anyone
Feel better soon

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
After a week you should begin to notice some improvement. If not, definitely see a doctor as you may be sensitive to Covid.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
I hope you get well soon!.🙁

Reactions: Edgewater and babyraggydolls
SparkyDog said:
Take a self test. You will find out in less than 15 minutes
Covid sucks. I've had it only once. Wouldn't wish it on anyone
Feel better soon
I don’t have any tests or access to test unless I go to the shops to buy one and I don’t want to spread it, I might be able to buy one online

Reactions: Edgewater
Thank you everyone I am not feeling as terrible today

Reactions: dogboy, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
babyraggydolls said:
Been in bad for the past week feeling very unwell, temperature, headache, fatigue feeling breathless and tummy troubles and sleeping a lot in between, if it is Covid I’ve never had it before. I think I caught it when I went to the hospital for a therapy appointment. I decided I need something to look forward to so I brought an Xbox on credit, buy now and pay in a years time and no interest if I pay early so my goal is to pay it off within 6 months. I’m not sure if the series x is good but I like that I can just put my blue ray movies in it and watch them and I can play my existing game collection on it. I’ve not even felt well enough to get in to my diapers but having my bears to cuddle has helped and watching children’s cartoons and movies. I might have to cancel my next therapy appointment as I don’t know if I will be contagious or not.
Am sorry your not feeling well. You'll have fun playing with your Xbox! If I could I'd give ya one of my stuffed Tiggers to cuddle. Tiggers is my most favorite! Get better soon!

So you got COVID or an Xbox?

There is no excuse for not testing as you can have a test kit sent to you for free!

Reactions: Bertie63
Edgewater said:

There is no excuse for not testing as you can have a test kit sent to you for free!
Good point. Here in the states you can get free Covid testing kits. You get results in 15 mins.

Edgewater said:

You can’t actually in the uk. I went and brought a test today my friend got it for me and it was clear so might have to talk to my doctor as I feel terrible

Back