Thin, discreet and quiet with babyish print.

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was

My title posted without a description. My question is does this exist in adult diapers. Also can I add the ability to remove and reattach the tapes multiple times. I do not use for the intended purpose. Just for comfort.
Does this exist? Or what's the best suggestion that's close to it?

Thanks in advance

Abu’s cloth backed cushies are decently thin and are super babyish, plus they dont make too much noise. Not really sure of many others that would fully fit that unfortunately. I dont wear much either to use them, so i go for hook and loop diapers so you can reattach them if you take it off. I usually can wear the same clean diaper for like two nights without much issues.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and SuperAbsorbentPolymer
I'll second the cloth backed cushies. I'm wearing one right now. They're basically the closest thing to a modern baby diaper for the adbl market. The tapes are velcro so they can be reapplied or adjusted multiple times. They're not super thin and discrete like goodnites or anything, but not super thick either and being cloth backed makes them pretty quiet

Reactions: DragonDL and Tomtomthedl
DragonDL said:
Abu’s cloth backed cushies are decently thin and are super babyish, plus they dont make too much noise. Not really sure of many others that would fully fit that unfortunately. I dont wear much either to use them, so i go for hook and loop diapers so you can reattach them if you take it off. I usually can wear the same clean diaper for like two nights without much issues.
SuperAbsorbentPolymer said:
I'll second the cloth backed cushies. I'm wearing one right now. They're basically the closest thing to a modern baby diaper for the adbl market. The tapes are velcro so they can be reapplied or adjusted multiple times. They're not super thin and discrete like goodnites or anything, but not super thick either and being cloth backed makes them pretty quiet
Went ahead and ordered a sample pack of cloth backed cushies. I'll give them a try. Thanks for the suggestion. I have been looking at those so this is a good excuse to go ahead and get some.
Preciate it dudes and/or dudettes

You've probably heard of Little Kings and AlphagatorZ by now, which I've heard aren't too crinkly.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and Kayleigh
TommyMekasan said:
You've probably heard of Little Kings and AlphagatorZ by now, which I've heard aren't too crinkly.
Gotta second this suggestion. Quiet diaper with great absorbency and cute babyish print.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and Kayleigh
ABU Barebums

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
The only thing that's not discreet about them - and all cloth-backed diapers on the market - is odor control. If you wet them, people with decent noses will be able to tell.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
I recently mistakenly ordered the Abena Abri-form premium diapers which are cloth backed. I always order the plastic backed version but goofed in the order form.
Although I was upset when I saw them, I tried one and was pleasantly surprised by it. It absorbs and fits like the plastic M4s but the cloth backing made it look and feel very babyish. And the hook and loop which you get with a cloth backed diaper was great.
I recommend this diaper if you want a relatively inexpensive, thin, quiet diaper. While it does not have the babyish print, the cloth covering definitely gives the sense you are wearing a baby diaper.

Reactions: patan and Tomtomthedl
I like u comment 👍🙏

The cloth-backed Cushies are great. When you have the opportunity, you should also check out the Little Kings and AlphaGatorZ. I’ve long favored two-tab disposables like Cushies, but the look and feel of the Little Kings is so babyish that I’m willing to overlook the tab count. They’re quite a bit softer (to my touch, anyway) than the cloth-backed Cushies, and despite being more absorbent, are still pretty thin and discreet when dry.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
The cloth-backed Cushies are great. When you have the opportunity, you should also check out the Little Kings and AlphaGatorZ. I’ve long favored two-tab disposables like Cushies, but the look and feel of the Little Kings is so babyish that I’m willing to overlook the tab count. They’re quite a bit softer (to my touch, anyway) than the cloth-backed Cushies, and despite being more absorbent, are still pretty thin and discreet when dry.
I would love to try the alphaGatorz really really bad but I was going to wait and let all the hype died down. I'm about to order a half a case from ABU and I'm thinking real hard towards a couple a packs of the cloth back cushies. I did like them.

Tomtomthedl said:
My title posted without a description. My question is does this exist in adult diapers. Also can I add the ability to remove and reattach the tapes multiple times. I do not use for the intended purpose. Just for comfort.
Does this exist? Or what's the best suggestion that's close to it?

Thanks in advance
The only experience I’ve had with an AB diaper that was thinner and maybe a little more discreet was with an ABUniverse Preschool cloth-backed. That was years ago. I’m not sure if they’re different now. A friend gave me one for the trip back home and it was barely noticeable with jeans. Of course I was dry at the moment which made it less noticeable. The cloth backed ones I’m pretty sure are hook and loop so you could fasten and refasten them as needed (even these have a limit though.)

I might be totally wrong, but I think they made a version with 2 tapes. It looks like they’re only available in 4 tape now.

I don’t know if ABU “Preschools” are a babyish enough print either.

🚒❤️🦖🚜LittleRedHoodie 🐌🐸🦕🚂

LittleBoyInTheRedHoodie said:
The only experience I’ve had with an AB diaper that was thinner and maybe a little more discreet was with an ABUniverse Preschool cloth-backed. That was years ago. I’m not sure if they’re different now. A friend gave me one for the trip back home and it was barely noticeable with jeans. Of course I was dry at the moment which made it less noticeable. The cloth backed ones I’m pretty sure are hook and loop so you could fasten and refasten them as needed (even these have a limit though.)

I might be totally wrong, but I think they made a version with 2 tapes. It looks like they’re only available in 4 tape now.

I don’t know if ABU “Preschools” are a babyish enough print either.

🚒❤️🦖🚜LittleRedHoodie 🐌🐸🦕🚂
OH and one more thing that helps... if you can, pick the smallest size you can fit in comfortably. This definitely helps cut down on bulkiness. I went a size bigger than I normally would the last time I ordered because I had gained a little weight. They still fit, but I’m not planning on wearing outside of my apartment. And I can say for sure: one size too big definitely adds to the bulk factor. ☺️

I was wondering about the cloth backed preschools. But I think I'm done ordering samples and I am going to order a half case of some things that I've already tried and liked. I also will be ordering large even though I fit into the medium. I think the large just fits me a little better even though it is a little bigger. But I have a pretty good pair of Pants that help cover this up.😄
LittleBoyInTheRedHoodie said:
OH and one more thing that helps... if you can, pick the smallest size you can fit in comfortably. This definitely helps cut down on bulkiness. I went a size bigger than I normally would the last time I ordered because I had gained a little weight. They still fit, but I’m not planning on wearing outside of my apartment. And I can say for sure: one size too big definitely adds to the bulk factor. ☺️
Thanks for the input on the preschools. I may try this out. I do like the hook and loops. 👍

Reactions: GoodniteQueen and LittleBoyInTheRedHoodie
Tomtomthedl said:
I was wondering about the cloth backed preschools. But I think I'm done ordering samples and I am going to order a half case of some things that I've already tried and liked. I also will be ordering large even though I fit into the medium. I think the large just fits me a little better even though it is a little bigger. But I have a pretty good pair of Pants that help cover this up.😄

Thanks for the input on the preschools. I may try this out. I do like the hook and loops. 👍
You’re welcome! I’ve only worn twice “in public” where I wasn’t already going to an abdl event / on a long car trip. The very few times I did, I’ve always been very careful about what I wear over them. I usually had a pair of baggy jeans and a longer length tee shirt. Jeans are good because the weight of the denim fabric plus the loose fit hides it very well.

Back