Theme parks

Dan885iel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Whilst I like to wear nappies out I’ve never had the balls to where to a theme park. But yesterday I went to Thorpe Park (Sunday) and I’m sure I saw someone else wearing. The women was in her late 20’s and with a man who was in his early 40’s. She was clearly dressed in little themed clothes and it even had the words ‘juvenile heart’ and a unicorn on her hoodie. She had bright purple/pink hair and had leggings on with a pair of shorts over the top. Her bum was pretty puffy. I had saw her 3 or 4 times whilst I spent the day there. She looked cute and obviously had confidence to wear a nappy in public.

Have you ever worn to a theme park?
Have you ever saw other ABDL in a theme park?

Reactions: Blekyss and babygrayble
i actually just wore mine to the amusement park yesterday. went to Carowinds in NC. it went great. i wore and brought depends to cut down on the majority of the waddle. also because those are what i usually wear in public places like work. i did have some leaking later in the day when i a ride line was longer than i thought it would be but i enjoyed every moment of it. i think some of the confidence came from the fact i wear them to work everyday.

next time im definitely going to wear some of my paws and claws and maybe a onsie under my pants to just push it further.

Reactions: Blekyss, babygrayble and bbpnts
I've worn to the zoo does that count? Never seen anyone else wear to a place like that before.

She was definitely pretty obvious but most diaper wearers aren't. So who knows maybe we have run into more ABDLs than we think

Last edited:
I've worn to a local amusement park for a fall festival they do every year and I went not just padded but doubled ( a barebum under a littlepaws i think) and with a onesie overtop but under a hoodie and jeans... then ended up parking hella far away and instead of being shuttled in by a bus which had an excruciatingly long line i decided to walk... i have never in my life chafed so bad... but totally don't regret it!!! Will just plan and execute better next time!!!

I've worn to Disneyland before in thick triple diapers with a Luvs logo onesie as my shirt and then sweatpants over that! It was SO liberating!

I've worn to other Disney parks numerous times, but none as obvious as that.

Reactions: Blekyss
Has anyone seen an adult girl in a little stroller at an amusement park? That's what I look for.

Last edited:
I wore to chessington world of adventures and was thankful I did.it saved all the worry about the queue but it was a problem changing in the normal toilets as there was hardly any room and then there was no bin

Reactions: Diaper44
To get on a DisneyWorld property with a bag, you'll have to let them look through it (in fact, you need to do that even to get on the monorail since it drops you inside security at the magic kingdom). It's never been an issue. Disney is fairly disability friendly. There are companion restrooms around. No "adult size" changing tables but a decent size and privacy. There's special maps you can get or download that show the locations.

I love the rides and have been a big fan of Coney Island since I was a little girl. I go there a lot with my nephews now and enjoy the hell out of it. Of course I wear my diapers and pee to my hearts content. I go at least five or six times during the summer and me and my nephews bond. It's nice having kids I guess, and sometimes the amusement park brings out the kid in me.

Reactions: neophyte
Widgeydog354 said:
Worn nappies at chessington and Legoland. Legoland I use my RADAR key for the disabled loos I've used chaging places being incontinent after 3 bladder expansions. Still got a filthy look from a woman passing by. Wearing nappies on rollercoasters really is useful. Also, while longtime queing and needing to pee, problem solved.
Poor thing! That's when I'd remind said person, "Not all disabilities are visible," or, "Incontinence is pretty damn disabling, let me assure you," sporting just as dirty a look.

Evahasgone2 said:
I love the rides and have been a big fan of Coney Island since I was a little girl. I go there a lot with my nephews now and enjoy the hell out of it. Of course I wear my diapers and pee to my hearts content. I go at least five or six times during the summer and me and my nephews bond. It's nice having kids I guess, and sometimes the amusement park brings out the kid in me.
when I was a child sixty years ago, I lived two train stops from Coney Island. I loved the food at Nathan's. French Fries as big as an adults thumb. Steeplechase Park was a fun amusement park then. The only thing I miss about Brooklyn is that you can find any type of food you want just a few minutes walk from your home.

I've not done it myself but when I was with my last girlfriend we went to Blackpool and met up with other ABDL friends and some of them wore diapers.

I have to disneyworld ;)

Reactions: BusyLizzy and Blekyss
Evahasgone2 said:

My wife and I took our kids to a small carnival yesterday and while at the bouncy castle a mother beside us said to us and the other parents “they should put a bouncy castle for adults beside the kids one then we could all have fun” 😆

I liked hearing that come from a non ABDL person.

Last edited:
Reactions: TypicalFloof and Evahasgone2
Coincidentally I also went to Thorpe Park wearing. I wore a Drynight and (like I always do) made sure no one could tell. Im not really into the whole obvious agere/AB and exhibitionism stuff. I often wear in public, but I always make sure no one knows. If anyone knew I would be mortified and probably never leave my house ever again

Seasonedcitizen said:
when I was a child sixty years ago, I lived two train stops from Coney Island. I loved the food at Nathan's. French Fries as big as an adults thumb. Steeplechase Park was a fun amusement park then. The only thing I miss about Brooklyn is that you can find any type of food you want just a few minutes walk from your home.
A big fan of Nathans !!! love the fried dough, and the philly steaks. I plan on going there this month again

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
willnotwill said:
To get on a DisneyWorld property with a bag, you'll have to let them look through it (in fact, you need to do that even to get on the monorail since it drops you inside security at the magic kingdom). It's never been an issue. Disney is fairly disability friendly. There are companion restrooms around. No "adult size" changing tables but a decent size and privacy. There's special maps you can get or download that show the locations.

First aid has private rooms you could change in (with benches/tables suitable for changing) but there'sonly one per park. Some of the companion restrooms also have very large changing tables in them --offhand, I know the one in Animal Kingdom in the area of Expedition Everest has a very, very large changing table.

I wore a diaper (abena m4) to Disneyland and had a second one to change into in my backpack. I wish I had known beforehand that they search backpacks before they let you into the park. It wasn't a problem, just a little embarrassing.

Yep. I've worn to a theme park before.

Back