Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

The story of your first adult diaper

MintyShadow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
At first (like normal) I thought that my interest was just a weird phase that would pass over time (so naive of me). However as time went by I realized that it wasn’t a short time minor issue but a part of my life (and that was 4 years ago). But since I was a teenager + already depressed, I thought (not only was I crazy) but I need to take some measures to get my “fix” (at least that’s what i thought was at the time). So for a while I door dashed some large diapers and pull ups and over time learned to cut the ends of some to create a massive waistband. I tried some “adult diapers” but it was the kind for the elderly and I hated it. The just for fun I decided to look on Amazon to see if their was something like mega max and I saw something which at the time was insane. I saw something called rearz and saw a print with dinosaurs on it and noticed the term abdl diapers, I was both confused and amazed. I ordered a pack and 4 years later I’m in a better head space and learned that I’m not alone. So that’s my story, what y’all’s?

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, Maxi, Diprs2 and 14 others
I fantasized about it for a long, long time (years). I even wet my pants on purpose a few times (in the shower or bathtub), but it wasn’t what I wanted. I also tried the drugstore diapers for seniors, but I really wanted cloth diapers and especially PLASTIC PANTS. I looked online and found what I wanted, but was afraid to order because I am married and delivering to the house. Finally, my wife was going on an extended business trip, I arranged the order with a prepaid credit card, arranged delivery to arrive just after she left, and I had my set of two cloth diapers and two plastic pants. OMG! Dream come true. The washing machine was busy! I slept in them, wore them as soon as Inreturned from work. I did hang on to them for several months after she returned from her trip, but eventually purged due to fear of discovery. I let go of the cloth diapers first, still wore the plastic pants sometimes afterward, but eventually purged those, too. Some refpgrets of course.

Would love to be diapered in soft fluffy cloth and crinkly plastic pants! Nancy

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, BISKIT, littledub1955 and 3 others
Hello new found forum members, I have a couple 1st diapers. Sounds weird right, but my 1st adult diaper was found in a dumpster just outside my apartment where somebody was throwing a bunch of stuff away and a few of those things were giant blue diapers, unused. That night I took one from the dumpster, took it to my room, and layed it down, then realized I had no clue how to put it on. Seriously had no clue. So I threw it back defeated. Had another instance just like that later about 4 years later. But this time I found them in a garbage bag in a garage of my friends house. Again tried to put it on, but failed, and this one had 6 tapes, not 4. It was a golden goose of a diaper, but still, I didn't know how to put it on. Finally when I moved into my own place, I order a sample pack of these high quality diapers from XP Medical.com, and had all the privacy in the world to get it right. And so I did. The feeling of finally properly wearing a diaper around my waist was one of the best things I've ever felt. From that day in 2013, I always made sure to have diapers on hand. I prefer plastic diapers and order from Rearz, Tykables, and NRU the most as they're my favorite brands.

• Love
Reactions: Neroforte, Pelusos, LittleTyke and 4 others
I haven’t thought about the first time I’ve worn in a while 😅

So be me I think was about 17 or so still in highschool, as I’m walking home from school I decided drop by the pharmacy. I had known about DLs previously from online lurking but had never done anything with it till now. Every single time I had seen an artwork or a story to do with diapers my heart would catch and REALLY want to try it out. So I finally bit the bullet and got a pack of depends underwear (not exactly diapers, but still) the entire time in the store I was self conscious that people were staring, but it was fine! I got out of there pretty quickly with some other items and walked home.

Now this next part of the story is why I don’t like thinking about it. I got home and I was alone so I wanted to try a pair on, so I decided to go and lock myself in the bathroom so there’s no chance of being discovered.

I went in locked the door and began wearing, my gosh that first ever feeling of putting on a diaper, nothing beats that! The safety, the comfort, feeling taken care of… I could get used to this. I was very quickly ripped out of this state of comfort as I had one of my parents knocking on the door saying they needed to go. I had one of those bathroom doors that could be unlocked from the outside if you stuck your nail into it, so picture me in nothing but a diaper watching that lock slowly start turning open 😨

Needless to say I grabbed the door as quick as I could and said to please give me a second! They were suspicious about me the rest of the day and asked me a couple times what I was doing but thankfully the secret stayed with me.

Sorry for the long winded story I wanted to give y’all the full experience, have a good rest of your day! ❤️

• Wow
Reactions: xtrucker59, Neroforte, Maxi and 8 others
MintyShadow said:
At first (like normal) I thought that my interest was just a weird phase that would pass over time (so naive of me). However as time went by I realized that it wasn’t a short time minor issue but a part of my life (and that was 4 years ago). But since I was a teenager + already depressed, I thought (not only was I crazy) but I need to take some measures to get my “fix” (at least that’s what i thought was at the time). So for a while I door dashed some large diapers and pull ups and over time learned to cut the ends of some to create a massive waistband. I tried some “adult diapers” but it was the kind for the elderly and I hated it. The just for fun I decided to look on Amazon to see if their was something like mega max and I saw something which at the time was insane. I saw something called rearz and saw a print with dinosaurs on it and noticed the term abdl diapers, I was both confused and amazed. I ordered a pack and 4 years later I’m in a better head space and learned that I’m not alone. So that’s my story, what y’all’s?
Great first time story

Reactions: MintyShadow and littledub1955
My first time wearing an adult diaper was when I was in middle school. That would make me about 14 at the time, and approximately around 1989-90. I have always loved diapers, and prior to that I bought sample packs of Luvs Deluxe (hence my profile picture).

During the last period of the day, I was a student aide in a handicapped class. One day I opened a closet door when looking for something, and found it stocked floor to ceiling with Attends. I immediately felt like an electric shock of excitement go through my system. The wonderful scent of the Attends quickly wafted out. All I could think of was taking one and slipping it in my backpack. Not my proudest moment to be stealing something but I did anyway. I put one in my backpack with my heart racing.

I closed the closet door, and I saw a friend of mine in the next room. I was scared to death that he saw me take the diaper. I said hi to him and we left since the school day was over. We didn't really say much to each other and parted ways once we left the schoolyard. All I could think of was getting out of there and getting home to try on the diaper.

I was lucky in that I generally had the house to myself until about 5:30 pm. I went to my room and quickly put on the diaper. I was in heaven!!! It was amazing to be in a diaper that actually fit properly for once. The shiny thick plastic, the Attends scent, the crinkle -- all felt amazing. These ones had an odd plastic inner lining (called Micropore) that I thought felt weird but I liked it anyway. I wore the diaper and used it as much as I could before I had to take it off by the time my mom came home. At that time I kind of panicked because I didn't know what to do with the used diaper. I decided to put it in the main trash can inside of a bag of trash that was already in there.

The next day at school I said hello to my friend, who basically just acknowledged me but didn't say anything. I think he saw me take the diaper. He never said anything to me again. I even ran into him in my 30s, and he still barely acknowledged me. Definitely a rough end to that day of fun..

On top of all that, my mom found the diaper in the trash and asked me about it. I said I found it in the yard and threw it out. I don't think she bought it but she didn't press the issue.

When I started driving, I bought diapers regularly but went out of town to get them. I always got so nervous to the point of shaking when I bought them, but I was hooked. I've been wearing them ever since. Even though we have much better diapers these days, I still miss the old Attends.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonkatoy59, Pelusos, DiaperedSubHubby and 3 others
I was in my freshman year in college and it was just before thanksgiving, so many of my floor mates had already gone home for the break.

I’d had the curiosity of wearing an adult diaper for a little while and just couldn’t shake it. So later that evening I took the public bus to the closest pharmacy and got a pack of cheap drugstore diapers. My heart was pounding all the way back to my dorm.

That night I decided to watch tv while diapered and I absolutely loved it. Once I figured out how to hide them, I’d occasionally put one on while doing homework or just relaxing.

Reactions: Pelusos, DiaperedSubHubby, Fattrick and 2 others
Even though I was a closeted trans person who bought a lot of clothes online, it never occurred to me when I was 19-20 to look for diapers online. So one day I sucked up some courage and went to CVS and bought a bag. Legitimately I guarantee security was watching me because I looked like a shoplifter, looking nervously around, darting in and out of aisles, etc...

Anyway, I got home with them, put one on and the rest is history. I don't even remember how I "discovered" that you could just buy them online but once I did suddenly, shockingly, life was easier lol

Reactions: Fattrick
I had been an internet lurker during my teenage years, all the way back to dial-up internet. When I was 17 my family went on vacation but i was working so I had the house to myself for a week. One night I drove around several towns and stopped at several gas stations for some reason. I guess in my head they sold diapers because people wore them when they drove... Anyway all the pharmacies were closed and so I eventually drove to the big grocery store in another town that had a new self checkout machine. I walked the aisle until I found a pack of store brand disposable briefs, grabbed them and then stared straight ahead as I walked to the checkout machine. When I got them into my truck I immediately ripped the pack open and slowly pulled the first diaper out, and it was a feeling I'll never forget. Feeling the soft plastic in my hand felt like winning the lottery. I drove home with the diaper unfolded in my lap, touching it constantly. I got home and went to my room, closed the door, laid down in bed and taped it on, and I still feel the heavenly feeling every time I tape one on to this day. I kinda felt it for a while, got the usual feelings from it that they give to many of us on this site, and then I taped another one on, and then another one, then I just laid there in triple dip bliss, which was about as thick as modern ABDL diapers are now. The rest is history.

• Love
Reactions: MMG, goodniteswearer89, theancientmariner and 5 others
I did not buy my first pack of adult diapers until i bought my first house. Never had the courage to buy diapers in high school. My first apartments during college years right after high school were shared or had people over every night basically. then after that is when the housing market crashed in 2008, US. moved home for what was supposed to be a couple years, took me several years to leave home again lol. then i bought my own house. what privacy it was. never felt like that before in my life. so i decided to buy my first pack of confidry24/7 diapers. bought from north shore care back when they sold different types and not just their own. they send 2 of their diapers in as a free trial. loved the confidry but then started buying north shore care. price of course. but i remember that first package showing up. i could not wait to get home from work. only issue is just like you theancientmariner i had no clue how to put on a diaper lol. took me multiple tries the first one and still did not fit correctly. I miss the confidry24/7 though. loved those diapers.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Fattrick and Flongus
Oh my god, I've never told anyone this...
It was at a food lion(southern grocery store). It was a pack of red depends. 3 tapes on each side. I had stared at those packages for what felt like years after learning they were just diapers.... I had no idea what they were, I never had the courage to ask anyone, I wanna say it was an episode of night court. John laroquette identified the defendants as their underwear.

Anyways. I was 17, I had planned the purchase for weeks...

I drive to the one right by my parents house at the time... not smart

So I get to the register and our neighbor sees me put the bag on the conveyor. I was horrified.

I get them home, leave them in the trunk of my car, and that night after everyone is asleep, I go get them and sneak out the back.

I remember putting the first one on and it being my first orgasm. I tried for years to replicate that sensation. It was like getting a date with your crush. My body just lost it.

Anywho to this day I am always shocked when my diaper fits me completely. Being a larger person, I have tried so many different diapers, and tried so many ways to wear them. It still makes me very happy when the tapes go way past their landing zone.

Reactions: Fattrick, Traveler and MintyShadow
Thanks for asking this question :)

I lurked on forums for a while - but I wasn't able to purchase anything until I was on a cross-country driving trip after moving to a different city. I went to a small-town pharmacy to purchase the right-of-passage 6-tape depends 😂 I was shaking throughout the transaction (before self-checkout) but since no one knew me I was able to get through the ordeal.

I drove to a remote dirt/range road and wore it for the first time. That was an amazing and validating experience. the scent - the plastic - the feel - the sound of the tapes - It kicked off my love of diapers and the pure enjoyment of the fluff. I travelled a lot when I was young and so I wore when driving the 14-20 hr road trips. I had room mates at the time and was able to keep them a secret for a long time. Eventually I purchased the ABUniverse sample pack that had the rectangle pampers sample, the first cushies, the good attends, etc. - and I continued to wear while driving.
I was also able to wear the biggest pull-ups at the time so I had a pretty good time when I was younger. My current partner found out quite early on in our relationship and I have since grown out of smaller sizes and no longer use depends 😅 I usually use inControl air, attends advanced and dotty rainbows now :)

• Love
Reactions: Fattrick, Traveler and casperwolf
Pizzanque said:
Oh my god, I've never told anyone this...
It was at a food lion(southern grocery store). It was a pack of red depends. 3 tapes on each side. I had stared at those packages for what felt like years after learning they were just diapers.... I had no idea what they were, I never had the courage to ask anyone, I wanna say it was an episode of night court. John laroquette identified the defendants as their underwear.

Anyways. I was 17, I had planned the purchase for weeks...

I drive to the one right by my parents house at the time... not smart

So I get to the register and our neighbor sees me put the bag on the conveyor. I was horrified.

I get them home, leave them in the trunk of my car, and that night after everyone is asleep, I go get them and sneak out the back.

I remember putting the first one on and it being my first orgasm. I tried for years to replicate that sensation. It was like getting a date with your crush. My body just lost it.

Anywho to this day I am always shocked when my diaper fits me completely. Being a larger person, I have tried so many different diapers, and tried so many ways to wear them. It still makes me very happy when the tapes go way past their landing zone.
Holy shit this hit me in the feels! You're so not alone!

First off I really enjoyed reading everyone's great posts! Thank you for sharing!

I actually don't remember my first experience with a real diaper. I consider my first experiences happened before that though... when puberty started and I was curious about everything. One of the things I was curious about was diapers and I tried making homemade diaper like things because I was WAY too embarrassed to even consider buying diapers.

• Wow
Reactions: moorey
I wore My first adult nappy when I was 15. I was still wetting the bed most nights and our Doctor finally revered me to the continence nurse who issued me with big blue adult disposable nappies and a fitted waterproof cover for my bed. I wore these nappies every night until I finally became reliably dry at night in my early 20s.

Reactions: kislorodus
My first adult nappy came from a ab club, run by someone called Hazel Jones., I had read about the ab scene and also Hazel Jones in a magazine called forum. (bearing in mind this was all back in the early 90s).
so I liked what I had read in forum, and wrote to Hazel Jones requesting more info. she sent me some information and a price list of products. and I ordered some nappies.
as soon as the nappies arrived I had to open the packet and try one on. I was so excited. it felt great. and after a short while of wearing it i needed a pee. so thats when I wet my 1st adult nappy. I shall never forget that experience. I have been in to nappy wearing ever since.
I have never told anyone about the above. and even to this day no one I know knows about my nappy wearing.

Reactions: Fattrick
I feel attracted to diapers since I was 4. When I was around 10, I tried some baby diapers and loved them, but these were newborn size diapers so they fitted me more like a pad than a diaper, so I never peed on them. I have always wanted to try adult diapers since then, and in the way from school to my home there was a baby and adult diapers store. Here in Argentina, they are pretty common, but they have nothing to do with abdl stuff. So I walked by that street everyday until I started high school, but never entered in the store because I had no place to hide the diapers anyway.
Some years later, my parents were going on a trip on summer holidays with my brothers, and I decided to stay at home. For the first time I had the house alone for like 10 days straight. I planned to go to the same diaper store near my house, one hour after my parents left home. I almost chicken out, but finally I took an empty backpack to fit a small adult diaper pack, and I began walking to the store. My heart was beating faster and harder as I approached to my destination. I stopped a few meters before, waited until another man left the shop, I took a deep breath and entered the place I have always wanted to visit.
It was a small and pretty discreet shop. You couldn't see much from the outside and that was a plus for me. I knew I was going to be pretty nervous, so I did my homework a few days before and knew exactly which pack and size I wanted. I didn't have much money so the diapers I chose -"Comodín", a local brand- were among the cheapest you could find. I began scanning the walls with my eyes and saw them on the top shelf, behind the counter. The girl at the counter asked how she can help me. I answered with a trembling voice that I was sent to buy a pack of those nappies. She then explained me some options they had. I must have looked terrible because the girl laughed a little bit, in an innocent way i think, and gave me the pack. I handed she the money shaking a bit, and left the store. As fast as I can I put the diapers in my backpack, which barely fitted in, and returned home with my heart about to collapse.
I opened the pack, got one of the diapers and unfold it. It was plastic backed, had a pretty strong scent, and definitely looked thinner and worse quality than in the picture on the pack, but it was an awesome moment. I had no idea of how to diaper myself but I went to the bed and tried to do it laying down. I did a terrible job, at least with the first two diaper of the pack, they were extremely loose, and the tapes were those "2 tries" only, so I Thought : "Dammit they are too big for me" even if I took the measures before to make sure I get the right size. Of course trying to pee could be very dangerous, cause the diaper was falling as I walked. The next day, I learned that you have to tuck the wings pretty tight with your other hand while taping the diaper at the same time.
I also learned to do it standing up, which gave a much tighter fit, so finally I could try to pee on them. But it was not easy at all. I tried hard to pee but nothing happened. I then went to the bathroom to be more relaxed, as there it would be easier to clean if you Ieak. I tried again, looking my reflection at the mirror, and after a minutes I released like short bursts of pee. I saw and felt the warmth spreading across the diaper and it was an unforgettable experience.
Of course the diapers were pretty bad, and one of the ways I can tell they were bad now that I have tried better stuff, is that you felt that strong warmth as soon as you pee, but after like 30 minutes or less, that warmth turned into a cold and wet feeling, like there was no enough gel in the diaper to isolate the liquid. But they were the first and I totally fell in love with the experience.

Reactions: GaruDL, Fattrick, gdzone5507 and 1 other person
Reactions: moorey
Kind of depends on how you put it. I am fairly incontinent but was mostly out of diapers from 15 - 20 only wetting the bed at that time. Around that time I was working from home. Some kind of massive work rush and I wet my pants unknowingly for the first time in years. I had not remembered doing that since I was about ten but always kind of knew it would. So I put on a diaper and went 24/7 after how comfortable I found it.

Like I said I knew it would happen from 10 - 13 I would have times I knew I would wet and used to structure parts of my life around it
so as not to wet, but from then on I never did. I had still always wet the bed so I had diapers, I knew I was not crazy because I knew of people talking about incontinence. I always suspected it because at around eight I was actively potty training against my cousin who was only four and he won and was out of diapers in the end. I wasn't and not only did I notice I did not mind being in diapers I knew liked it somehow way back then.

Reactions: Fattrick and littledub1955
My first adult diaper wasn't actually an adult diaper at all it was a pack of goodnights, which are still my favorite diapers weirdly enough even though they can't hold squat and I barely fit anymore. I think it has to do with my infatuation with diapers being pull ups.

The scent, the feeling as they slide up your legs, the softness of the core and how they aren't fully a baby diaper, but also not boring like adult pull ups.

Anyway the first experience went like this:

I was about 15 and I lived in a small apartment with my mom and sister, luckily the day I was planning for sister would be gone at a friend's house and Mom would be gone for the night so had the whole place to myself...perfect.

I lived within walking distance or in this case riding distance (I traveled mostly by bike) and would purchase my Goodnight from them.

The plan was set, I would travel from school (also near by), go to rite aid, buy my diapers, go to the apartment and...

I got to rite-aid boldly grabbed a pack of goodnights (for girls because they were cutier 😊) and went to stand in line. While standing in line my heart was pounding and I could feel embarrassment flood over me, but I didn't chicken out. I buy my stuff, throw it into my messenger bag and race off to home.

I get home, I rush to my bathroom taking off mostly all my clothes and lock my bathroom door. Now it just me and my goodnights. My heart is racing and I peel open the plastic, slide out one of the pull-ups and enjoying the sweet sound of the soft plastic rubbing against the surrounding pull-ups.

I put my legs in the holes and slowly slide it up taking in every sensation and basking in the absolute state of euphoria I was in. Finally it reaches my crotch and...I'm now wearing a pull-up. I look in the mirror to talk it all in, all my fantasys all my dreams it's finally happened and well okay it's pretty great but I didn't just want to wear it I wanted to feel what it was like to use it.

I remember the absolute effort it took to try and just wet the thing. All that conditioning all as child showed just how impactful it was because it took a herculean effort even while being in a bathroom next to a toilet. After picking up some tips from y'all (as I was a luker back then 🤭) I found a way to relax and let it happen and what happened was I ended up wetting and messing.

I'll never forget that first mess, an unreal and unparalleled feeling of comfort and pleasure of having something warm and sticky under your butt. I decided to try a re-eneact a scene I saw online and straddled the bathtub edge and begin to grind the back of my diaper against it I don't remember if I came, but what I do remember is all the mess spilling out of the pull-ups side and smearing on each side of the tub and starting the fall two the ground.

Pleasure turned into panic, as I hastily tried to clean up and get myself cleaned up not knowing at all what to do as this was my first shot.

I think it was that day that I entered into my first purge cycle and finally started down this path. Great thread idea and glad to finally share this.

• Love
Reactions: Maxi, livinginadiaper, BISKIT and 3 others
Back