The Running Shits in bed a sleep.

Have you ever had the shits like this when a sleep and how bad.

• Total voters
Not in my sleep, but I've destroyed my stomach bad enough to know that "gravy" consistency is the absolute worst.

I've personally never seen enough of a difference to matter between different diapers for that, but maybe something like this would help for sleeping positions https://www.llmedico.com/gary-pull-on-euroflex-urethane-bloomer/

LordDuque said:
In my case happens often, like at least 5 times a month. One of the meds I take has nightmares as a common side effect which doesn’t help 😰. But in the other side the opiates for the neurological pain (now morphine) provokes an enormous constipation so….like 3-4 per week but a lot of quantity and incredibly solid and hard 😅😅. So very uncommon to have sheets issues ☺️
1) Do the nightmares literally scare the crap out of you?

2) Maybe somebody should invent a diaper with a built-in catcher's mitt for high-speed "hardball" poops! Might save a life, literally. 🙂

AttilaThePun said:
One brand of pull-ups I've tried and liked has leak guards that are 3 inches at their deepest point. Plenty of booster room if desired!
What brand is that? Seni are pretty decent for the too. But I myself prefer an all plastic full size premium

Diaperman95 said:
What brand is that? Seni are pretty decent for the too. But I myself prefer an all plastic full size premium
Aimisin Adult Incontinence Underwear, overnight absorbency. Found them in a diaper search on Amazon, and it's the only place I've found them. They come in packs of 20. I wish there was an option to save money by buying a larger quantity, but I haven't found one.

The waistband ink seems to have a bit of a fruity/floral smell, but I don't find it overpowering and it doesn't bother my skin - which is saying something. I can break out in a rash from being looked at sideways, as the saying goes. Probably get that from my father's side of the family.

The same company makes ABDL printed diapers, too, for those who are interested, as well as plain white tab diapers for adults who don't want pull-ups.

just recentally had BAD bowel issues, for about 36 hours could not keep down water on either end, Was near to going into the hospital, urine was BAD dark, and every 30min for hours was on the toilet, usually made it, but not always, and was just wearing a diaper nothing else.

So, other than this latest bout, i might have 2-4 accidents per year, usually the meds i'm on do the opposite.

LordDuque said:
In my case happens often, like at least 5 times a month. One of the meds I take has nightmares as a common side effect which doesn’t help 😰. But in the other side the opiates for the neurological pain (now morphine) provokes an enormous constipation so….like 3-4 per week but a lot of quantity and incredibly solid and hard 😅😅. So very uncommon to have sheets issues ☺️
I have ben in chronic pain Management for decades. Morphine, oxycodone, Lortab, even fentanyl patches and More. A good osmosis laxative is a must if you take very much of any pain med. Even if only half a cap full of miralax a day. Constipation can cause al kinds of gut issues and add to a number of others. I have gastroparesis nd I would not wish it on the devil himself. If you ever want someone to bounce Ideas of of hit me up. Or just talk about your health.
The night before last I woke up with shit in my pants, I got up changed took anther shit and laid back down and I woke up later thinking I was laying in a wet bed until I puled my arm out from under the blanket. Man it exploded so bad and it went right up my back side. I have long hair to about mid back and it was in my freaking hair. 😱😰 I had 2 more day accidents the same day. So I can relate to what ever you got going on even if not the exact same. Neurological issues id what destroyed my stomach. I had to have a neuro stimulator implanted to help my stomach empty.

Diaperman95 said:
I have ben in chronic pain Management for decades. Morphine, oxycodone, Lortab, even fentanyl patches and More. A good osmosis laxative is a must if you take very much of any pain med. Even if only half a cap full of miralax a day. Constipation can cause al kinds of gut issues and add to a number of others. I have gastroparesis nd I would not wish it on the devil himself. If you ever want someone to bounce Ideas of of hit me up. Or just talk about your health.
The night before last I woke up with shit in my pants, I got up changed took anther shit and laid back down and I woke up later thinking I was laying in a wet bed until I puled my arm out from under the blanket. Man it exploded so bad and it went right up my back side. I have long hair to about mid back and it was in my freaking hair. 😱😰 I had 2 more day accidents the same day. So I can relate to what ever you got going on even if not the exact same. Neurological issues id what destroyed my stomach. I had to have a neuro stimulator implanted to help my stomach empty.
Oh, man, what a horrible blow-out!!! 😨 I sure hope that's a *very* atypical event for you! Food-borne illness? A virus? Hope your system is behaving as well as it can by now!

Back