The opposite of training paints, diaper trainers.

CrinkleBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I had previously gotten the tykables with the dino print and meteors, the gimmick was you need to wet the diaper to save the dinos. But the meteors didn't fade when wet, which I see as a missed opportunity.
It got me thinking, what if there was a diaper that had designed features to encourage the person to use there diapers? It could be marketed as the opposite of training paints, something too transition the person back into diapers full-time.
Wetness indicators that reveal positive messages, or a firefighter design fade when wet to help put out the fires.
I think it would be interesting.
Honestly I know there are people who want to go diapered 24/7 because I see it here, companies would just be giving them another reason to give it a try.
So not only a new design concept to get the community excited, but also the company would end up with more sales due to literally convincing more of the customers to use full-time.

Reactions: WillFord384, tunafish, ThatDiaperDude and 3 others
I love the idea of reverse training pants! :) Genius!

Reactions: deepdriftAD, AComputerGuy and CrinkleBear
ABU has had that for years with the Space diaper, fade when wet aliens.

Reactions: WillFord384 and Joeysms
I think that will be awesome

Personally. I don't need a diaper design to encourage me to wet or mess, the intense pleasure is all the encouragement I need. At this very moment I am soooo encouraged!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: abrich and TigerDL
What a lovely idea!

Perhaps the design could be a girl in a skirt and t-shirt, or a boy in shorts and t-shirt, when the nappy is dry. But when you wet your nappy the skirt or shorts and t-shirt fade to reveal the girl or boy wearing a nappy and baby reins. 👶🏼

So it’d be a visible demonstration of going from big girl or boy who’s dry, to a baby who’s wet and obviously needs a nappy.

Reactions: abrich, mtl1107 and ThatDiaperDude
UndercoverTechy said:
ABU has had that for years with the Space diaper, fade when wet aliens.
there have been a number of different diapers are the market with the fade away feature as the diaper gets wet. most of tykables from there beginning have the fade when wet.

CrinkleBear said:
So I had previously gotten the tykables with the dino print and meteors, the gimmick was you need to wet the diaper to save the dinos. But the meteors didn't fade when wet, which I see as a missed opportunity.
It got me thinking, what if there was a diaper that had designed features to encourage the person to use there diapers? It could be marketed as the opposite of training paints, something too transition the person back into diapers full-time.
Wetness indicators that reveal positive messages, or a firefighter design fade when wet to help put out the fires.
I think it would be interesting.
Honestly I know there are people who want to go diapered 24/7 because I see it here, companies would just be giving them another reason to give it a try.
So not only a new design concept to get the community excited, but also the company would end up with more sales due to literally convincing more of the customers to use full-time.
there are a lot of diapers on the market with fade when wet including Tykables Little Rawr. The redesign little rawr has the fade when wet, but i haven't worn the new ones to know what the fade when wet. the fade when wet feature has been built into the tykables diapers from their beginning. the original little builders the traffic cones faded. check out the ABU as well

A lot of the Rearz diapers have fading wetness indicators. The barnyard ones are fun. They have grass patches as a wetness indicator. When you wet them the grass fades away because the animals eat the grass. You're helping by feeding the animals lol.

Reactions: WillFord384
Aw how cool is that

Back