The One Fictional Character That Inspired You Into Your Sissy/Girly Self

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I apologize if this has been asked or discussed before, but I've been wanting to hear everyone's different and unique answers to this question.

Which fictional character or characters helped you become inspired or interested in the girly/sissy interests and field?

For myself, it would have be Alice from "Alice in Wonderland". ☺️🥰

Alice_02.png
I never really watched the movie a whole lot growing up, but when I went through preteen stage (Around age thirteen) I got the masterpiece edition to Disney's 1951 animated classic film of Alice and at that time I watched it more than I could remember. But I would say it was thanks to her and her influences of not only her adventures within Wonderland; but just her character that had brought me to where I am today- becoming more interested in girly/cutesy things and wanting to wear beautiful, cute dresses like Alice wears, and just wanting to learn what being feminine is like.

So, I'm really interested in hearing what characters drove you into the girly/sissy field. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Kittyinpink, diddles and 2 others
I’m to old to remember anything. At that time there was only the movies and TV. I do vaguely remember the girls on the Mickey Mouse Club.

One memory from 60+ years ago was going to the Howdy Dooty Show. A neighbor got tickets and took me with her son. I got to sit in the Peanut Gallery. Thank you for giving me a great memory.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
I discovered cross dressing before I really had access to any media that portrayed it. Though, one character that comes to mind is Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7. He has to cross dress in order to infiltrate a brothel and he has a girl pushing him to do it. She reignites a tailor's passion for clothing by convincing him to cater to sissies. Cloud has to beat a gym-bro for his wig. Other side things you can get are different types of panties, makeup, etc. If you get a nice enough outfit together then the don of the brothel picks you to be his companion for the evening. He even has a sex dungeon in his basement.

Such a thing left a lasting impression on my teenage mind.

When I was a kid, I loved the 1970´s Wonder Woman TV series.
For my friends, it was all about Linda Carter.
For me, it was her leotard that I wanted.

Reactions: Angelapinks and GoodniteLover219
Seasonedcitizen said:
I’m to old to remember anything. At that time there was only the movies and TV. I do vaguely remember the girls on the Mickey Mouse Club.

One memory from 60+ years ago was going to the Howdy Dooty Show. A neighbor got tickets and took me with her son. I got to sit in the Peanut Gallery. Thank you for giving me a great memory.
Do you remember the Merry Mailman? I went to see that show. And when I was older I seem to recall appreciating his daughter, Joey Heatherton.

Kayleigh said:
Do you remember the Merry Mailman? I went to see that show. And when I was older I seem to recall appreciating his daughter, Joey Heatherton.
Vaguely. That was 60+ years ago.

Another child show was Kukla (a manikin), Fran (a woman) and Ollie (a puppet).

Seasonedcitizen said:
I’m to old to remember anything.

Yes indeed… I can only assume that I had a childhood because I certainly can’t remember being a child.
I do, however, distinctly remember falling in love with Gidget and desperately wanting to be her, but I have this weird thing going where I want to be every female that I’m attracted to so Gidget might not count as being an influence as much as an object of my desire. The teenage Sally Fields sure was cute though, and she definitely made me want to be a girl so…?

Last edited:
14791FF1-5531-495D-B350-3FB6F7188D4A.jpeg

💗

Reactions: RuffRuff and GoodniteLover219
Seasonedcitizen said:
Vaguely. That was 60+ years ago.

Another child show was Kukla (a manikin), Fran (a woman) and Ollie (a puppet).
I remember the names but have no recollection of what they look like. I googled the show and the picture did not look familiar.

For me, there are three fictional girls who spooled my girly side: Buffy Davis from Family Affair (for her sweet disposition and how she dressed up), Gretchen from Phineas and Ferb (for her "can-do" attitude, smiling face, glasses and uniform) and Sue Ellen Armstrong from Arthur (for her outfit, confidence, friendliness and that to-die-for red, curly hair in scrunchie-buns). 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥳👧

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and GoodniteLover219
But this is the sweet little face that kicked off my quest for baby-girlhood...lovable in every way. 🥰🤗🥴

SE -CutieShot.png

Reactions: Angelapinks, Kittyinpink and Seasonedcitizen
I would say, Rapunzel (from Tangled). At the beginning, when I started living my 'sissy baby life', she had a major role in my path of self awareness ⭐

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Sorry!!! Necroposting! I love this idea! So I'm gonna comment! Yes! I would absolutely love to be a young Alice in wonderland!! I, because I'm insecure in myself also want to be a tough goth girl like "gogo" in kill Bill the movie! (But I don't really! It's just life can be scary, and sometimes I want to 'big myself up' just to feel secure... but really really I would love to be Alice, because she is so fair and understanding in a scary world.. but she stays true to her character and muddles through really well... true strength is being true to yourself I think? Not being scary and bodybuilding etc... anyway I would love to be Alice!!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, fleckothefennec, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My femboi fox inspiration 😍

I designed my fursona around him, so much sexual feminine energy, so sensual.400px-Etheras.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
GoodniteLover219 said:
I apologize if this has been asked or discussed before, but I've been wanting to hear everyone's different and unique answers to this question.

Which fictional character or characters helped you become inspired or interested in the girly/sissy interests and field?

View attachment 70884
I never really watched the movie a whole lot growing up, but when I went through preteen stage (Around age thirteen) I got the masterpiece edition to Disney's 1951 animated classic film of Alice and at that time I watched it more than I could remember. But I would say it was thanks to her and her influences of not only her adventures within Wonderland; but just her character that had brought me to where I am today- becoming more interested in girly/cutesy things and wanting to wear beautiful, cute dresses like Alice wears, and just wanting to learn what being feminine is like.

So, I'm really interested in hearing what characters drove you into the girly/sissy field. ☺️
Alice was given this advice my the dutchess in the original book.

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were, or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been, would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Alice is such a great inspiration on so many levels, feminine yet strong😌

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, GoodniteLover219 and BobbiSueEllen
GoodniteLover219 said:

View attachment 70884

Hi,

Mine has to be Dorothy from wizard of oz.

View attachment 74463

I just love the gingham and especially the red shoes just like my own.

View attachment 74465

Jenny xx
🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: daisycupcake, Seasonedcitizen, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
I guess for me, there is not specific “fictional character”, but the character class “Disney Princess” was highly inspirational for me. I had dresses from Aurora and Elsa and really enjoyed taking pictures of me in it and feeling princessish (?). I also like these typical character traits of a Disney princess: Always a little bit hyper, super friendly to everyone and also a bit naive and gullible, since I see myself in it ^^. I never forget this meme were, I think Rapunzel from tangled, put her thumb up combined with the lettering “Boys can be princesses”. I really felt that ^^.

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

Mine has to be Dorothy from wizard of oz.

View attachment 74463

I just love the gingham and especially the red shoes just like my own.

View attachment 74465

Jenny xx
🥰🥰
Although I remember watching this every Christmas I never really identified with Dorothy but from the time I was young and mum read us the "Alice in Wonderland" book with pictures I might add, I wanted to be Alice. I have a couple of Alice books and most of the DVD movies ever made.

It's really hard to narrow down to just one to be honest. Anime in general I'd say had a big influence on me, I remember getting into it and going "why can't that be me?!" at most of the anime girls.

A couple big influences though I'd say were Ruka/Luka from Steins;Gate and Ferris from Re:Zero (More commonly known as Felix but some of the context in the books makes me feel like that's basically a deadname). The stories technically present them as crossdressing guys, though a lot of material makes them seem more like trans girls to be honest, though that bit wasn't something I picked up on until later. Seeing them kinda made me start to feel like, if being born a guy didn't stop them from pulling off a cute, girly look, why should I let it stop me?

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and BabyprinceS
Back