The most frequently asked question at home...

Tenawearer

(Still) English DL from the far east of Holland
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's the most frequently asked question at home? Do you need a diaper change? Are you wearing those things again? With me It has to be " What are we eating tonight ?"

Reactions: denimchicken, ianwee and BigAl2
Same here whats for dinner?

Reactions: Tenawearer
What?

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and Sealander
Coming home from day shift, I would ask the wife as I came through the door:

Me: "Hi love !" " What would you like to eat tonight?"
Wife: "I don't know, what do you want?"
Me: "I don't know, what do you want?"
(This could be repeated a few times with variations depending on our moods).
Me: "I would like whatever you want. Shall I cook something ? Get some takeaway ?"

Finally someone would decide (usually the wife) what we both felt like eating that night.

(Sorry to end on a sad note folks but: I have not had such a home conversation for nearly three years since my wife passed away. Do miss her so much).

Last edited:
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Coming home from day shift, I would ask the wife as I came through the door:

Me: "I would like whatever you want. Shall I cook something ? Get some takeaway ?"

Finally someone would decide (usually the wife) what we both felt like eating that night.

(Sorry to end on a sad note folks but: I have not had such a home conversation for nearly three years since my wife passed away. Do miss her so much).
I know all to much the feeling of losing one so close .
It’s been Twenty years now since my son has been gone. The life after is not nearly as good as the one before, you miss them every day.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf which translates into "hi I gotta pee" CAN I GO OUT PLEASE

Last edited:
Reactions: dondl2
Tenawearer said:
" What are we eating tonight ?"
That's what I get every night!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Tenawearer
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
That happened in our house too.

I really do understand how you feel! My wife died six weeks ago, and now it's her son who asks me: "what are we having for tea tonight"

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kirisin
ianwee said:
That happened in our house too.

I really do understand how you feel! My wife died six weeks ago, and now it's her son who asks me: "what are we having for tea tonight"
I understand completely about your loss. My first wife passed in December 05 I flew home from Maine to Montana. When I got home i missed her voice. If anyone could play AB it was her. She had this really special baby talk. I didn't move much out of her recliner for 6 weeks but alas i had to go back to work. I'm remaried but I often think about her. Often times while I'm in here with all of you. This shell pass but you will never forget her.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and ianwee
My mom always asks me and my dad "What should we do for dinner?" and she always asks me "Where are you going? With whom are you hanging out? When will you be back? Did you grab a jacket?"

Reactions: Kirisin and Happy2BeInNappies2
Back