The morning Pee Priority

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
1666719932726.pngOften in the morning when I roll into a sitting up position so that I can stand up later and go have my shower, my wife will say "Wait! Let me go pee first!" She knows that I have a wet diaper on and can wait on the bed.

Does your SO have "pee priority"?

slimjiminy said:
View attachment 91826Often in the morning when I roll into a sitting up position so that I can stand up later and go have my shower, my wife will say "Wait! Let me go pee first!" She knows that I have a wet diaper on and can wait on the bed.

Does your SO have "pee priority"?
hi Slimjiminy we solved this real problem with a second bathroom. I keep all my incontinence paraphernalia (nappies, leg bags, urinal accessories etc) in the ensuite and my wife has the other bathroom full of ladies stuff like make up. It has settled any arguments 😁.

Reactions: Pino and slimjiminy
LMAO “pee priority!” 😂. I suppose my spouse does too. Though we have different morning routines so it usually isn’t a big deal.

My wife asks before occupying the bathroom for a longer time, as long as i am diapered, there is no problem.

We do have got a second toilette for emergencies downstairs.

One time i had to go while my wife was in there for a longer time and the toilette downstairs was occupied by my son, so i just diapered up, better than peeing my pants or into the flowers. ;)

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Pino said:
My wife asks before occupying the bathroom for a longer time, as long as i am diapered, there is no problem.

We do have got a second toilette for emergencies downstairs.

One time i had to go while my wife was in there for a longer time and the toilette downstairs was occupied by my son, so i just diapered up, better than peeing my pants or into the flowers. ;)
Or the sink

parcelboy2 said:
Or the sink
In the kitchen? Well, i would not like to do that. Perhaps i could have found an empty bottle or something.

Pino said:
In the kitchen? Well, i would not like to do that. Perhaps i could have found an empty bottle or something.
In the UK we’ve got a brand of fabric softener called comfort which has a 3” wide bottle neck , handy for descrete pees 😉

Reactions: Pino and Constantlydamp
Back