The Joy of Talking to a Real Mom

BusyBritches

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Last night I had another fantastic phone call with my "Phone Mommy."
Not only does she love the ABDL community, but she is a real mom in real life and she has worked in daycare for many years changing poopy diapers.

I found her by accident one day about 2 months ago, and talking to her on the phone is an amazing joy.
She understands my need for diapers like no other mom I have talked to. I love Mommy Dawn. :love:

Just read about your time at Taco Bell, you and I are about the same age. We had one right up the street we would walk to, it was really good back then. Dont go anymore though... as you said, just not as good... although new and improved.

Reactions: BusyBritches
littlemoosey said:
Just read about your time at Taco Bell, you and I are about the same age. We had one right up the street we would walk to, it was really good back then. Dont go anymore though... as you said, just not as good... although new and improved.

It's interesting....

It's not just Taco Bell, but we have lost something in this country.... the human touch.... the pride in producing and serving a good product. Honestly, is anyone today, at any corporate store or restaurant "proud" of what they make and serve? Doubtful.

In a time of microwave, mass-produced, frozen, etc. I don't think anyone is proud of what they make today.

When i worked there in 1974, the biggest complaint we heard (which was rare) was that people thought that it took away from family home meals because you had to drive there and it wasn't what "mom cooked."

Honestly, I rarely eat out today because many people who work in these places now come to work sick, and they are frequently sick because they live in a house with 10 other "undocumented workers." When I stopped eating out all the time, I stopped getting the flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, staph infections, etc. :unsure:

"Food for thought." :unsure:

BusyBritches said:
but we have lost something in this country.... the human touch....

(Now that we're off in the weeds here... :))

Our local McDonald's recently cut the number of registers to one, and installed three order kiosks on the other side of the room. On the one hand, I'm not surprised. Fast-food work is pretty robotic, so it's a natural place for automation to take over. On the other hand, damn... Test the stuff before you deploy it! Between each finger-tap on the screen, there was like a five-second-long visual effect of some sort. I had several orders to enter, and a minute in, I was still working on the first one. Screw this! So I just walked away and stood in line at the one register, behind another guy who'd just done the same thing. The girl working the register looked annoyed. Probably the last time I'll go to that place.

Last edited:
BusyBritches said:
Last night I had another fantastic phone call with my "Phone Mommy."
Not only does she love the ABDL community, but she is a real mom in real life and she has worked in daycare for many years changing poopy diapers.

I found her by accident one day about 2 months ago, and talking to her on the phone is an amazing joy.
She understands my need for diapers like no other mom I have talked to. I love Mommy Dawn. :love:

When I was young one of my friends' mother watched babies. One day she was folding a bunch of diapers (flats) and as I watched her I wanted to ask her how they felt when worn. I was hoping that she would offer to let me try one on. But I was too scared to ask.

ORBaby said:
When I was young one of my friends' mother watched babies. One day she was folding a bunch of diapers (flats) and as I watched her I wanted to ask her how they felt when worn. I was hoping that she would offer to let me try one on. But I was too scared to ask.
Yes, exactly my experience growing up. (y)

Back