The "Found AB Diapers At A Thrift Store" Club

Unfortunately it means you probably found someone in the middle of binge/purge. A few people got lucky off of me that way years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: ReluctantAdult, TigerDL, Angelapinks and 2 others
bugguy6970 said:
It’s an awesome find for you but what interests me is why those were donated in the first place.
Probably someone who was purging, but I would have serious doubts about a thrift store shopper being interested if that was me. Though there seems to be more ABDL folks out there than I realize.

Reactions: Angelapinks and GatoChihuahua
could also not been a binge , some people can be picky, or have issues with certain diapers, or maybe sizing error it can happen ,
i had got a case of crinkles i coulnt stand them and used the one pack but the rest i posted on market, heck ived ordered medium, and received a large in my order , i sold it local oddly . some people might not want to deal with meeting up with this type of items so donation is best solution but could be many reasons

Reactions: Angelapinks
I’d buy them too amd I usually buy medical diapers

Welcome to the "club", I buy most my diapers at thrift stores, I did find a pack of Bambinos that was only missing one a few months ago, only ABDL ones I have found.

Other high end diapers I have found at thrifts stores include plastic backed M4's a few times, a pack and a half of Incontrol Inspire (the half pack was Inspire+), a few packs of the old purple molicare, some sample packs of MagaMax, and Total Dry X-plus (which I think is the same as bambino just not abdl print). I also like to buy vintage diapers when I find them, or anything out of the ordinary.

Two weeks ago I found 8 packs of M2's for only $4 each so about $200 less than ordering them online by the case, not the highest end of abena. Tons of goodnites, tranquilty, prevail, tena, and other medical grade diapers over the years.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Subtlerustle
I make sure I try and spot some ABDL diapers. I also always on the lookout for some vintage ones at thrift stores. I never really found all that much in my searches. I seem to find mostly depends underwear and pads that are fairly new. Im guessing since I dont frequent the thrift stores enough or get out to them first thing in the AM Im probably missing out . Most will not be interested in Depends stuff so it usually sits on the shelves. The key to good thrift finds is frequenting the shops and getting there first thing.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Best I have done was a pack of abena poly backed at the thrift store, I took those and ran home.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Angelapinks
Found these tonight. Not technically AB, but pretty close.

IMG_4639.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: dl015, badger50, Lumos and 11 others
dlover said:
Where pray tell did you find them?
"Pray tell" thou sayeth

I wast on a journey returning to my domicile after completing my occupation for the day and happened to pass by and walketh into an GoodWill in Wisconsin, as I ventured through out the shoppe I spotted them on an lower shelf and laying hold of them went to the clerk and presented an exchanged of currency whereby I took them into my possession.

• Haha
Reactions: mayhem, Rockyracoon, geka and 3 others
tommytemper said:
"Pray tell" thou sayeth

I wast on a journey returning to my domicile after completing my occupation for the day and happened to pass by and walketh into an GoodWill in Wisconsin, as I ventured through out the shoppe I spotted them on an lower shelf and laying hold of them went to the clerk and presented an exchanged of currency whereby I took them into my possession.
I pray thou cherishes these fruitful loin cloths and dost make more such fortuitous discoveries!

I once found 3 packs of Rearz Rebels at Goodwill which is probably my best find thrifting besides the time I found a ODU onesie and dotty diaper onesie.

• Wow
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Angelapinks
Awesome find

Reactions: Jorelaxed
bugme said:
After seeing crazy thrift finds from other people, I finally had my own, at Value Village just outside Washington DC.

View attachment 99482
This was a pack of 8, but I couldn't wait to put one on, so there are 7 in the picture.

I usually wear XL, but for that price, I couldn't pass them up. They were a bit tight and I put on plastic pants and raised my standing desk (so I could work without sitting down and squeezing them too much) as extra insurance. I filled them pretty full - wet and messy - and they probably could have lasted longer except that I need to go out soon, so I had to change.
I have made some great finds of diapers in Thrift stores but nothing as nice as that.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
I was amazed when I found a full pack of the Princess Pinks (I think? The ones that smell like bubblegum or whatever) at a local thrift store. Unfortunately I wear a size M and these were L. But I still bought them anyways of course. They were like $5 or something cheap like that. Picked them up off the shelf and went straight to the cashier. Surprisingly, she didn't bat an eye.

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and ReluctantAdult
surgelover said:
I once found 3 packs of Rearz Rebels at Goodwill which is probably my best find thrifting besides the time I found a ODU onesie and dotty diaper onesie.
What section would a onesie like that be in? In my local stores they have blanket sleepers around winter holiday times and no other times. I also almost never see overalls or anything else "odd". I am sure people donate that kind of stuff - I have seen it once or twice in the donation bins and I don't look that often - but it never seems to make it to the floor. I have thought of asking, but a significant number of the workers don't appear to speak English.

Just thinking about this… If I were a marketer for abdl diapers… I think it would probably make people see the product exists and allow a newbie to research the products.
So putting pre-sealed sanitary abdl diapers in your local second hand deposit box may spur an interest or allow you to possibly increase sales of your products.

• Thinking
Reactions: Stacy and TigerDL
blaincorrous said:
This is like ABDL Bingo. “Find ABDL diapers at a thrift store!”
This is something I'd love to find. I'd love to visit my local thrift store more, but I have no car atm, so I can't even go there. When I do get mine fixed, I'd love to find an abdl diaper some day and post it here. I also think thrift stores in general are worth visiting. I always love finding little scores in there.

DLinEx said:
In related news…. Here’s Ex UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown visiting a food bank and using incontinence aids as an example of everyday donated items people are sending in.

If you look carefully they are LFB Trunks!!! Someone is generous in Scotland!!

View attachment 99540
was the package, his?

bugme said:
What section would a onesie like that be in? In my local stores they have blanket sleepers around winter holiday times and no other times. I also almost never see overalls or anything else "odd". I am sure people donate that kind of stuff - I have seen it once or twice in the donation bins and I don't look that often - but it never seems to make it to the floor. I have thought of asking, but a significant number of the workers don't appear to speak English.
I believe they were in the childrens section. I just happened to recognize the pattern as being by ODU when I walked by

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
Back